PDA

View Full Version : So, uh, did Dak play?

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2013, 01:20 AM
I know this was discussed all week, but I just go back from a mission to Mars and was just curious if he ended up playing.

Dudes gonna be a legend. Jesse Palmer said on the telecast that Dak could be a dark horse for the Heisman Trophy next year. If he stays healthy, I agree.

Dawg61
11-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Tonight was like out of a movie. Dan could barely even talk he was holding back tears. Great ****ing game!!

archdog
11-29-2013, 01:26 AM
I think he got in during some scrub time. Didnt really effect the outcome. Glad to see him get some pt. It will pay dividends. He is only a sophemore but show some promise if he works hard.

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2013, 01:35 AM
I think he got in during some scrub time. Didnt really effect the outcome. Glad to see him get some pt. It will pay dividends. He is only a sophemore but show some promise if he works hard.

Agree, glad he got a few snaps. Will certainly help him down the road.

LiterallyPolice
11-29-2013, 01:43 AM
I know this was discussed all week, but I just go back from a mission to Mars and was just curious if he ended up playing.

Dudes gonna be a legend. Jesse Palmer said on the telecast that Dak could be a dark horse for the Heisman Trophy next year. If he stays healthy, I agree.

I've been to mars as well. It ain't the kind of place to raise a kid. In fact, it's cold as hell.