PDA

View Full Version : RaRa Arrested

RisperDawg
01-23-2023, 08:03 AM
https://twitter.com/sethwemerson/status/1617500503750938626?s=46&t=1OKxgvkazIkQumCT7n4qOA

PikeDawg15
01-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Hahahaahahahahaah

Msujd164
01-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Hate it. Felony, false imprisonment. But at least it is Georgias problem to deal with now.

KOdawg1
01-23-2023, 08:20 AM
Sucks to suck I guess.

Wouldn't be surprised if Georgia cut him. They're the back to back national champs. They don't have to put up with crap like this unless it's a sure enough star.

Leroy Jenkins
01-23-2023, 08:26 AM
The I'm not going to revel in someone else's misfortune, however, we will win the RaRa/Robinson trade.

PikeDawg15
01-23-2023, 08:28 AM
The I'm not going to revel in someone else's misfortune, however, we will win the RaRa/Robinson trade.

I wouldn?t if it was an injury for sure but getting arrested?

Hahahahaha

StarkVegasSteve
01-23-2023, 08:34 AM
Never going to revel in domestic violence occurring to anyone. Sad situation for all who were involved. Georgia mods on their boards seem to believe he will be done with their program within the week. Domestic violence, even if it is resolved or proven false, is a death knell in an athletes career

Pepper
01-23-2023, 08:39 AM
Sad I haven’t read much about what happened, I wish him well

starkvegasdawg
01-23-2023, 08:46 AM
Hugh Freeze on line 1. He's got a heaping dose of heppin' ready to go.

TheLostDawg
01-23-2023, 09:01 AM
I give it two weeks and then we'll start hearing ole miss is in the picture and the arrest was an over reaction

BuckyIsAB****
01-23-2023, 09:09 AM
What is false imprisonment

Really Clark?
01-23-2023, 09:15 AM

"False imprisonment might carry felony charges if the defendant threatened violence, harmed the victim, placed the victim at risk of serious harm, restrained a child, or restrained someone for a lengthy time."

Dawgology
01-23-2023, 09:43 AM
It’s odd how often it rarely works out for athletes when they leave MSU or play silly games with MSU during recruiting.

State82
01-23-2023, 09:50 AM
It’s odd how often it rarely works out for athletes when they leave MSU or play silly games with MSU during recruiting.

msudawg1200
01-23-2023, 09:53 AM
I give it two weeks and then we'll start hearing ole miss is in the picture and the arrest was an over reaction

First thing that popped in my head

PGHBulldogBG
01-23-2023, 09:57 AM
First thing that popped in my head

I’m thinking Ole Miss might have more difficulty getting their traditional players with Freeze now at AU. He will be there to give them a second chance and they will be restored in no time!

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2023, 10:01 AM

If it's DV, I'd venture to guess his GF wanted to leave and he wouldn't let her. Thus the false imprisonment.

viverlibre
01-23-2023, 10:22 AM
If it's DV, I'd venture to guess his GF wanted to leave and he wouldn't let her. Thus the false imprisonment.

This is what i'm thinking. I wouldn't be shocked if she drops charges or refuses to cooperate.

parabrave
01-23-2023, 10:29 AM
This is what i'm thinking. I wouldn't be shocked if she drops charges or refuses to cooperate.

No matter what she/he/it does its up to the prosecutor as what happens with the case.

Dawgface
01-23-2023, 10:32 AM
Hugh Freeze on line 1. He's got a heaping dose of heppin' ready to go.

Praise the Lord.

EdwardDrayton
01-23-2023, 10:41 AM
Ruh Roh RaRa

Johnson85
01-23-2023, 10:44 AM

That would make sense, but that would required that he and the girlfriend cohabitated or have a child together.

Bubb Rubb
01-23-2023, 10:55 AM

There's about a 1000% percent chance there's more to it than this. Dude caught a felony charge.

HancockCountyDog
01-23-2023, 11:06 AM
https://media.tenor.com/_wlZ4LMqkHIAAAAC/grand-closing-grand-opening.gif

Vandownbytheriver
01-23-2023, 11:10 AM
There's about a 1000% percent chance there's more to it than this. Dude caught a felony charge.

If there are kids or a weapon present it makes it a felony automatically.

CovertDawg
01-23-2023, 11:51 AM
Kirby does not need the Rara headache. Imagine he cuts him as soon as possible.

In other Georgia news ,it is absolutely terrible what happened to the Recruiting Staffer and player who died in the car wreck. Nothing wrong with going to strip club for the player but when a recruiting staffer is there with you and drives you home (still awaiting the toxicology report) then presumably Georgia is going to have to write a HUGE check to settle this. Link to the article about it below.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/georgias-devin-willock-chandler-lecroy-seen-leaving-strip-club-minutes-before-fatal-crash-report?intcmp=tw_fnc

Political Hack
01-23-2023, 11:54 AM
If it's truly a family issue, they are more likely to drop the false improvement charge. If not, he could do time. Gonna be up to his girlfriend it sounds like.

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/arena/breaking-georgia-wide-receiver-arrested-in-athens/article_cc1d168b-8fb9-53c0-9c88-ccd29361b7fc.html

Bubb Rubb
01-23-2023, 12:11 PM
If there are kids or a weapon present it makes it a felony automatically.

Depending on the story. Cops don't want to jam up a kid with a felony charge if it's a domestic disagreement. Particularly campus cops in Athens.

TheLostDawg
01-23-2023, 12:16 PM
No matter what she/he/it does its up to the prosecutor as what happens with the case.

He is in Georgia roster. What do you think will happen if she drops the charge

TheLostDawg
01-23-2023, 12:21 PM
I?m thinking Ole Miss might have more difficulty getting their traditional players with Freeze now at AU. He will be there to give them a second chance and they will be restored in no time!

Yeah and it's sad how our people believe a lot of the crap their side says. Just how arch was so great until they weren't trending to sign him anymore. A lot on this board know what's up but the average fan of ours somehow falls for their crap every time. Marshall Henderson for example. He was reformed per their fan base and ESPN but if you ever went to Oxford during that time, you knew better

HancockCountyDog
01-23-2023, 12:37 PM
He is in Georgia roster. What do you think will happen if she drops the charge

Looks like she is about to have her own NIL deal****

Leroy Jenkins
01-23-2023, 01:21 PM
If it's truly a family issue, they are more likely to drop the false improvement charge. If not, he could do time. Gonna be up to his girlfriend it sounds like.

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/arena/breaking-georgia-wide-receiver-arrested-in-athens/article_cc1d168b-8fb9-53c0-9c88-ccd29361b7fc.html

Hey, Gwinnett Daily Post why use Thomas' MSU photo for his domestic arrest article? Also, it's receiving "corps" not core. Unless, maybe, you are talking about what is at the center of the receivers?

Johnson85
01-23-2023, 02:32 PM
Hey, Gwinnett Daily Post why use Thomas' MSU photo for his domestic arrest article? Also, it's receiving "corps" not core. Unless, maybe, you are talking about what is at the center of the receivers?

And use the one where the former UGA receiver is the only name showing? Guessing maybe they used that earlier for a story about MSU/UGA and were just being lazy?

Goldendawg
01-23-2023, 03:04 PM
Freeze and Lane both trying to post bail and fighting to talk to RaRa first.***

CovertDawg
01-23-2023, 07:02 PM
Jon Tweets Sports
@jontweetssports
We won’t know the full details for some time but initial court filing states that a female had bruising on her biceps & shins.

Also states that Rara Thomas stood in front of her dorm room & would not let her leave.

Innocent until proven guilty but it doesn’t look good.

Leroy Jenkins
01-23-2023, 07:11 PM
Jon Tweets Sports
@jontweetssports
We won’t know the full details for some time but initial court filing states that a female had bruising on her biceps & shins.

Also states that Rara Thomas stood in front of her dorm room & would not let her leave.

Could be anything from, he was trying to get with her and she wanted to leave, to she was drunk off her ass trying to get in her car and drive and he was restraining her. Either way, not a good look. I don't know how Kirby handles these things.

Johnson85
01-24-2023, 10:04 AM
Jon Tweets Sports
@jontweetssports

The biceps doesn't look good. A likely way to get that would be from him holding her so tight that it bruised her arms. Shins I guess would be maybe if he was dragging her around the room and her shins his furniture or the bed frame or something.

HancockCountyDog
01-24-2023, 10:10 AM
As always my position on this type of incident is simply air tight:

If he was at MSU and was a starter, the correct response is "Innocent until proven guilty, we don't know all the facts, could be a simple misunderstanding"

If he was at MSU and wasn't contributing, the correct response is "Not a good look, lets not rush to judgment, but not a good look at all"

If he was at a SEC East school, the correct response is "Do we play them this year? If so, I hope he is suspended"

If he was on the umiss roster, the correct response is "He was probably taught how to abuse and disrespect women by lane and the safest thing to do is simply skip the trial and put him in prison for 2-4 years to be safe. He is clearly a danger to society"

Feel free to use these responses in the future.

TorpedoIPA
01-24-2023, 10:14 AM
The biceps doesn't look good. A likely way to get that would be from him holding her so tight that it bruised her arms. Shins I guess would be maybe if he was dragging her around the room and her shins his furniture or the bed frame or something.

I read somewhere that there were two things Leach wouldn't allow a second chance on and it meant you were gone. They are dope and violence against a female. So if true, he would be gone under the previous regime.

Be interesting to see how it plays at Georgia.

Leroy Jenkins
01-25-2023, 07:17 AM
https://twitter.com/marcweiszer/status/1617950226022813697?s=46&t=y4D-kaSV6FjSvSfc5YLOGQ

Pancho
01-25-2023, 07:47 AM
2 very differing views of what actually happened. I'm sure Kirby will handle this accordingly if he wants RaRa on his team.