PDA

View Full Version : Bethune Cookman not ratifying Ed Reed's contract

MetEdDawg
01-21-2023, 01:25 PM
He spends 25 days as their head coach and will no longer be their head coach.

During his time there he was very outspoken about some of the politics hindering their progress and recently posted a video about how dirty the campus was and how they have to have a higher standard.

This is a bad look for Bethune Cookman in my opinion. Reed seemingly tried to replicate what Deion did and looked to be blocked at just about every turn.

I'll be interested to see how this goes long term because for all the bravado they both brought, I truly feel like they were trying to empower a generation of young black men to take pride in themselves and what they were part of.

Dawgology
01-21-2023, 02:45 PM
Unfortunately I think Prime was out for himself. He said the right things about HBCU’s to get support from the media and wealthy democrats but at the end of the day he was just looking to be successful to get a better job. Like everyone else.

Pancho
01-21-2023, 04:21 PM
Deion played them all like a cheap flute and is getting quality players to Colorado. We will get to see next season if he and his staff can coach. Heck ESPN gameday will probably be in boulder for each home game.

Dawgface
01-21-2023, 04:56 PM
Deion played them all like a cheap flute and is getting quality players to Colorado. We will get to see next season if he and his staff can coach. Heck ESPN gameday will probably be in boulder for each home game.

Game 1 is a good bet.