PDA

View Full Version : Im kinda impressed with how tight this staff is with information.

Leroy Jenkins
01-20-2023, 05:00 PM
Some people on here said our media members were only excited about hiring these good ol boy coaches so they would have sources inside the program.

TrapGame
01-20-2023, 05:01 PM
I think Arnett is a Loose Lips Sink Ships kind of guy.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-20-2023, 05:34 PM
Sounds like he found out who The Mole was.

SmokeyDawg
01-20-2023, 06:07 PM
He definitely seems like a "keep it in the clubhouse" guy. Even with the media his conversations are more informative when there isn't a camera or microphone in his face.

msstate7
01-20-2023, 06:10 PM
The braves' GM is super quiet like that too, and to be honest, I hate it. I like getting insight to what's going on

CaptainObvious
01-20-2023, 06:11 PM
Sounds like he found out who The Mole was.

Does the mole have long braided hair and a flat brim hat?

BuckyIsAB****
01-20-2023, 06:38 PM
Its not that serious

Bass Chaser
01-20-2023, 06:44 PM

Wondered the same.

viverlibre
01-20-2023, 08:03 PM

And smell like cabbage?

Leroy Jenkins
01-20-2023, 08:30 PM

When I think "mole" I think of someone on the inside with actual knowledge of things, not someone who just hangs around the parking lot.

Leroy Jenkins
01-20-2023, 08:41 PM
The braves' GM is super quiet like that too, and to be honest, I hate it. I like getting insight to what's going on

It definitely sucks from a fan perspective because we want names and information, but from a functionally standpoint, I like keeping everything under wraps until things are finalized.

HoopsDawg
01-20-2023, 08:52 PM
there is only one site that provides MSU info. So a lack of competition can create complacency. It was best when Steve and Gene competed against Paul and others.

Cowbell
01-20-2023, 09:54 PM
And smell like cabbage?

I wish I could rep you on my phone

Todd4State
01-20-2023, 10:22 PM
there is only one site that provides MSU info. So a lack of competition can create complacency. It was best when Steve and Gene competed against Paul and others.

We have Homedawg.

Thick
01-20-2023, 11:44 PM
The greatest thing about Arnette is what I like about him the most. No one knows what he?s thinking. Kiffin said it after the EB?.he played zero coverage with no safeties in the middle. Which Kiffin admitted was a very bold move that they could not take advantage of. His hiring process has been the same too. We don?t need to know what he?s thinking, we just need to trust him as the leader of our program.

He might not be the ?sexy hire?, but he could become the best hire that we fell as backwards in to. Nothing wrong with being lucky!

Cowbell
01-20-2023, 11:46 PM
The greatest thing about Arnette is what I like about him the most. No one knows what he?s thinking. Kiffin said it after the EB?.he played zero coverage with no safeties in the middle. Which Kiffin admitted was a very bold move that they could not take advantage of. His hiring process has been the same too. We don?t need to know what he?s thinking, we just need to trust him as the leader of our program.

He might not be the ?sexy hire?, but he could become the best hire that we fell as backwards in to. Nothing wrong with being lucky!

Being unpredictable is about as good a trait as a head coach can have

Cooterpoot
01-21-2023, 08:40 AM

Bingo! One was like the Enquirer & that's not going to work with Arnett. It's really obvious that Arnett has paid attention to a lot of things since being here and he's going to change some things.

confucius say
01-21-2023, 11:40 AM
When I think "mole" I think of someone on the inside with actual knowledge of things, not someone who just hangs around the parking lot.

Exactly. Steve has had info for years because he got that info from people inside the building. And good for him for doing so, that's part of his job.
But he's on the outside. Not a mole. The mole would be whomever leaks the info to Steve.

MetEdDawg
01-21-2023, 12:14 PM
The more open our program is, the more outside programs can do things to potentially undermine us.

We need a more tight lipped program to protect ourselves.

Reason2succeed
01-21-2023, 07:38 PM
If fans bring totally in the dark leads us to recruiting better players and winning more games then I do not need to know a thing. If he wins he can run the program however he wants to. I believe he has a winning staff.

msu15
01-21-2023, 10:55 PM
There's no doubt that Zach is a man's man and bad ass dude. He also loves it here. If he can win enough football games he might be here longer than Mullen was(I know I'm getting way ahead of myself with that statement, but I'm just saying.)

Pancho
01-22-2023, 08:56 AM
I agree