PDA

View Full Version : To all the UM fans who follow this board religiously:

messageboardsuperhero
11-29-2013, 12:53 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/03/037df28b653485ae2193ad9c74fb0d49a3c432f7c84c8221c3 0bfed0faa9ed44.jpg

First, our third string, two star, true freshman quarterback kept the game close for 50 minutes. Then we trotted out our one-armed starter whose mother died only a few weeks and we beat your sorry ****ing asses. Actually, you're damn lucky he was hurt and our special teams handed you seven points on a ****ing silver platter- if not, the score would have been about 35-3.

Chris Jones made Bo Wallace and Robert Nkemdiche his own personal little bitches tonight. Collins rubbed his nuts all over your pathetic, gimicky, girls basketball coach's sorry excuse for an offense.

To Dak- You are a ****ing legend. That is all.

To Nickoe- Just heard on the postgame show that you were supposed to have knee surgery at mid-season, but voluntarily stuck it out and risked your professional future for Mississippi State. My hat is off to you. Nickoe came up HUGE these last two games.

To Kendrick Market- You are personify everything it means to be a bulldog- you're often overlooked, but you come to ****ing work every damn day. Kendrick just keeps his mouth shut, puts on that hard-hat, and plays ball.

Hopefully I don't get banned for my language- I just got back from the game and am ****ing pumped. Carry on everyone.

FlabLoser
11-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Good post, hero.

Market did make some plays. Glad to see him stepping up.

Somebody ask Godfrey if this was an upset. I questioned his labeling the game that and his response was to call me slapdick and block me on twitter.

messageboardsuperhero
11-29-2013, 01:27 AM
I'll also add that we did it without storming the field, unlike the sorry ass bitches at UM.

CadaverDawg
11-29-2013, 01:30 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/03/037df28b653485ae2193ad9c74fb0d49a3c432f7c84c8221c3 0bfed0faa9ed44.jpg

First, our third string, two star, true freshman quarterback kept the game close for 50 minutes. Then we trotted out our one-armed starter whose mother died only a few weeks and we beat your sorry ****ing asses. Actually, you're damn lucky he was hurt and our special teams handed you seven points on a ****ing silver platter- if not, the score would have been about 35-3.

Chris Jones made Bo Wallace and Robert Nkemdiche his own personal little bitches tonight. Collins rubbed his nuts all over your pathetic, gimicky, girls basketball coach's sorry excuse for an offense.

To Dak- You are a ****ing legend. That is all.

To Nickoe- Just heard on the postgame show that you were supposed to have knee surgery at mid-season, but voluntarily stuck it out and risked your professional future for Mississippi State. My hat is off to you. Nickoe came up HUGE these last two games.

To Kendrick Market- You are personify everything it means to be a bulldog- you're often overlooked, but you come to ****ing work every damn day. Kendrick just keeps his mouth shut, puts on that hard-hat, and plays ball.

Hopefully I don't get banned for my language- I just got back from the game and am ****ing pumped. Carry on everyone.

+1

Perfect post