PikeDawg15
01-16-2023, 03:39 PM
Sec west :
1. LSU 11-1 loss to Florida State
2. Alabama 10-2 losses to LSU and @Auburn
3. Auburn 9-3 losses to Georgia , @LSU, vs Miss St,
4. Miss St 8-4 losses to LSU, Alabama , @South Carolina, @ Texas A&M
5. Ole miss 7-5 losses to LSU, @Alabama, @Auburn, @Georgia , @ Miss St
6. Texas A&M 6-6 losses vs Alabama , Vs Auburn, @LSU, @Tennessee, Vs Ole Miss , vs South Carolina

7. Arkansas 4-8 Losses @alabama, @ole miss, @LSU, @Florida , vs Miss St, vs Auburn, vs Texas A&M, vs missouri

Sec East
1. Georgia 12-0
2. South Carolina 10-2 losses vs Clemson and @ Georgia
3. Tennessee 9-3 losses vs Georgia, vs South Carolina, @Alabama
4. Florida 7-5 losses @utah, @LSU, vs Tennessee, vs Georgia , @South Carolina

5. Missouri 6-6 losses vs Kansas State, vs LSU, vs South Carolina, @Georgia, vs Tennessee, vs Florida

6. Vanderbilt 5-7 losses Georgia , Tennessee, Florida, auburn, South Carolina , ole miss, missouri

7. Kentucky 4-8

After season

Lane stays at ole miss
Jimbo is fired
Sam pittman is fired
Florida fans want billy napier fired

Quaoarsking
01-16-2023, 03:51 PM
Man, that will be lame as hell if we lose to a 6-6 Texas A&M team instead of extending our run to 6 of the last 8

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 04:05 PM
8-4 is possible. With Leach or Arnette. Would be difficult either way.
Swap a win against auburn with aTm. We own aTm.
Swap LSU and Bama. Lol. They beat Bama once in a million years and now they're picked to beat them in Tuscaloosa??? Lol

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 04:06 PM
Auburn will go 8-4 at best also.

Johnson85
01-16-2023, 05:14 PM
Sec west :
1. LSU 11-1 loss to Florida State
2. Alabama 10-2 losses to LSU and @Auburn
3. Auburn 9-3 losses to Georgia , @LSU, vs Miss St,
4. Miss St 8-4 losses to LSU, Alabama , @South Carolina, @ Texas A&M
5. Ole miss 7-5 losses to LSU, @Alabama, @Auburn, @Georgia , @ Miss St
6. Texas A&M 6-6 losses vs Alabama , Vs Auburn, @LSU, @Tennessee, Vs Ole Miss , vs South Carolina

7. Arkansas 4-8 Losses @alabama, @ole miss, @LSU, @Florida , vs Miss St, vs Auburn, vs Texas A&M, vs missouri

Sec East
1. Georgia 12-0
2. South Carolina 10-2 losses vs Clemson and @ Georgia
3. Tennessee 9-3 losses vs Georgia, vs South Carolina, @Alabama
4. Florida 7-5 losses @utah, @LSU, vs Tennessee, vs Georgia , @South Carolina

5. Missouri 6-6 losses vs Kansas State, vs LSU, vs South Carolina, @Georgia, vs Tennessee, vs Florida

6. Vanderbilt 5-7 losses Georgia , Tennessee, Florida, auburn, South Carolina , ole miss, missouri

7. Kentucky 4-8

After season

Lane stays at ole miss
Jimbo is fired
Sam pittman is fired
Florida fans want billy napier fired

Really is way too early because of the transfer portal.

We are in kind of a weird position this year in that in addition to our lack of competitiveness financially, we don't have any glaring holes on offense such that transfers see uncontested playing time and/or being the man at their position. On offense, we are basically average across the board. The only position that we could upgrade and obviously upgrade the offense a ton is QB just because of the nature of the position, but we still have a QB that is good enough to scare off all but the bluest of blue chip transfers, who we can't pay and even if we could, I'm still not sure they'd want to come in and compete with Will.

paverdog
01-16-2023, 05:43 PM
flip Auburn and A&M

parabrave
01-16-2023, 06:32 PM
I think it ends the same as this year.

Coach34
01-16-2023, 06:39 PM
very unlikely UPig goes 4-8 and Auburn wins 9

MrCoachKlein
01-16-2023, 06:44 PM
Lots of faith in the bayou Bengals. Can't argue with much else

msstate7
01-16-2023, 06:56 PM
I'll be surprised if Kentucky has a losing record. They always defend, and they added a really nice qb and proven sec rb

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-16-2023, 07:05 PM
6-6.

Losses to Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Texas AM.

Arizona won't be a gimmie at home either.

Our fans will give Arnett a pass because we win the EB and we run the footbaw.

LC Dawg
01-16-2023, 08:00 PM
We have 2 sure losses in Bama and LSU (Bama more sure than LSU) and a lot of toss ups. 8-4 would be great since those two are at home.
I don't think Saban has back to back 2 loss seasons.
LSU starts with FSU in Orlando and Ole Miss plays at Tulane early. I think at least one of those is a loss for the SEC team.

PikeDawg15
01-16-2023, 08:16 PM
very unlikely UPig goes 4-8 and Auburn wins 9

I think mark stoops is going to be job shopping next season because he has peaked at kentucky and losing Levis who is a top 10 pick at QB from a 7-6 team isn?t a good formula for success.

I?m very confident that Arkansas will not make a bowl game

Losing Barry odom who made the defense not as bad as it could have been is huge

Also seems like Kendal briles will be going to tcu .

Especially if KJ transfers to tcu with briles. OOF

Coach34
01-16-2023, 08:43 PM
I think mark stoops is going to be job shopping next season because he has peaked at kentucky and losing Levis who is a top 10 pick at QB from a 7-6 team isn?t a good formula for success.

I?m very confident that Arkansas will not make a bowl game

Losing Barry odom who made the defense not as bad as it could have been is huge

Also seems like Kendal briles will be going to tcu .

Especially if KJ transfers to tcu with briles. OOF

I think Stoops stays at Kentucky until retirement. He meets their expectations and gets paid well.
Jefferson likely stays put and leads them to another 6-7 win season
Odom is good but there are other DC's out there. Did they improve their Secondary? That will decide how good they are on D
They need a good Power Spread guy and they will be fine

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 08:52 PM
I think Stoops stays at Kentucky until retirement. He meets their expectations and gets paid well.
Jefferson likely stays put and leads them to another 6-7 win season
Odom is good but there are other DC's out there. Did they improve their Secondary? That will decide how good they are on D
They need a good Power Spread guy and they will be fine
I agree with all of this. KJ Jefferson isn't near as good as Chris Relf was. But people think he's great for some reason.

Coach34
01-16-2023, 08:59 PM
I agree with all of this. KJ Jefferson isn't near as good as Chris Relf was. But people think he's great for some reason.

lol. I will always love Relf for being a Rebel Killa- but Jefferson is a much better QB than Ralph was. Jefferson completed 68% of his passses and was 24/5 TD's to picks in 2022. Relf in 2010 and 2011 combined was 60% with 22/15. KJ is much better

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 09:24 PM
lol. I will always love Relf for being a Rebel Killa- but Jefferson is a much better QB than Ralph was. Jefferson completed 68% of his passses and was 24/5 TD's to picks in 2022. Relf in 2010 and 2011 combined was 60% with 22/15. KJ is much better

One thing you'll learn about me, I'm NOT a stats guy. Stats are for losers. Always have been. I actually watch games. Watch people play. I was nervous when KJ was out for our game. Because I know he sucks. I know this because I watch him play. I don't look at stats. Stats make losers feel better about themselves.

dawgday166
01-16-2023, 09:27 PM
6-6.

That's all it takes.

Coach34
01-16-2023, 09:28 PM
One thing you'll learn about me, I'm NOT a stats guy. Stats are for losers. Always have been. I actually watch games. Watch people play. I was nervous when KJ was out for our game. Because I know he sucks. I know this because I watch him play. I don't look at stats. Stats make losers feel better about themselves.

You can "stats are for losers" all you want. By any metric KJ is much better than Relf. Stats, eye test, whatever.

99jc
01-16-2023, 09:51 PM
You can "stats are for losers" all you want. By any metric KJ is much better than Relf. Stats, eye test, whatever.

i have to agree with 34 here

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 10:14 PM
When we lose, it's "well we had better TOP. We out rushed them. We had more first downs." Etc.....
Relf went 8-4 against a badass schedule. KJ went 6-6 or something like that. He sucked.

Coach34
01-16-2023, 10:21 PM
When we lose, it's "well we had better TOP. We out rushed them. We had more first downs." Etc.....
Relf went 8-4 against a badass schedule. KJ went 6-6 or something like that. He sucked.

KJ is 16-8 as a starter including 9-4 in 2021. UPig had the toughest schedule in the country in 2022- they played 11 bowl teams. He missed some time due to injury- just like Ralph in 2011 when we went 6-6. He is simply better than Relf was. By any metric

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 10:26 PM
KJ is 16-8 as a starter including 9-4 in 2021. UPig had the toughest schedule in the country in 2022- they played 11 bowl teams. He missed some time due to injury- just like Ralph in 2011 when we went 6-6. He is simply better than Relf was. By any metric

I would have loved for him to play against us. We would have absolutely destroyed them. Much worse than we did. But whatever. I'll take Ralf.

Coach34
01-16-2023, 10:34 PM
I would have loved for him to play against us. We would have absolutely destroyed them. Much worse than we did. But whatever. I'll take Ralf.

He did in 2021 and beat us. KJ is 1-0 vs State

DownwardDawg
01-16-2023, 11:32 PM
He did in 2021 and beat us. KJ is 1-0 vs State

Lol. Come on man!!! That is weak as shit. Who didn't beat us? Will Rogers beat Arkansas AGAIN this year!!!!!! Are they terrified of Will as much as you are terrified if KJ??!

R2Dawg
01-17-2023, 01:18 PM
6-6.

Incorrect. At end of day, majority don't care how we move the ball and score, just don't suck on O. We've fired many HC that ran footbaw but their O didn't work. We led in passing catagories with air raid but not O production, we were sucktastic at times.

You describe yourself throwing out the baby with the bathwater as long as we run the air raid and don't run, who cares how good our O is.

Bringing in Leach accomplished one bad thing - we will forever now have a fractured fan base. For those that don't know, that ain't good if you want to win.

I have Leach 2.5 years, yall need to give CZA a chance.

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-17-2023, 02:35 PM
Every offense we have ever had has been sucktastic at times, and I assure you so will Arnett's.

I have no blind allegiance to Mike Leach, and it doesn't really matter now because Leach still being the coach can't happen.

I have a problem with selling the fanbase that we should promote Arnett in order to encourage continuity, and then him firing the entire offensive staff.

We are an air raid roster, and now we are pulling a complete 180 to a run 35 times per game scheme.

If we were going to go in a completely new direction, we should have conducted a national search.

Really Clark?
01-17-2023, 02:46 PM
Every offense we have ever had has been sucktastic at times, and I assure you so will Arnett's.

I have no blind allegiance to Mike Leach, and it doesn't really matter now because Leach still being the coach can't happen.

I have a problem with selling the fanbase that we should promote Arnett in order to encourage continuity, and then him firing the entire offensive staff.

We are an air raid roster, and now we are pulling a complete 180 to a run 35 times per game scheme.

If we were going to go in a completely new direction, we should have conducted a national search.

If we run it 35 times a game then we are throwing it 35-40 times a game. Because, outside of Moorehead's very slow milk the clock offense, we have averaged 70-75 plays per game for a long time now.