PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Mullen haters?

Coach 57
11-29-2013, 12:32 AM
I was at the game. Saw duke outs, fist fights and middle fingers pointed and that was JUST IN THE STANDS!

But the fight we have (C34 & I) have had over the last 2 months is ridiculous with our own fans! That's crazy! Mullen shut the doubters up! 4 straight bowls! 2 overtime wins back to back! Shut Bucky up with a 4th & 2 call! I have one question for you guys?

ARE YOU FREAKIN' PROUD TO BE A BULLDAWG?

I was the most annoying 6'4 300lbs guy outside that stadium after the game. I had Bear fans cutting me looks, cursing me & pointing fingers. Because I am PROUD to be a Bulldawg! Defense held them on 3rd down 8/20? Are you kidding! This defense CAME TO PLAY!

blacklistedbully
11-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Very proud to be a Bulldog. Still wish we could fire Mullen and get Hud. We won tonight because our defense kicked ass and held OM's offense to 3 points the entire game.

With that edge, Mullen still needed OT to score enough points to win. That's not "shutting doubters up".

Kudos to DC Collins and the defense.

Coach 57
11-29-2013, 12:57 AM
Man, do me favor. Just pull for another team! Would you please?

Who the crap do you think made these kids believe after suffering all these injuries? Collins?

Terrible attitude man! Terrible! Mullen made these kids believe, he's the one that sold them to be here. We just won this game after starting a true freshman. Dak is Mullen's first QB he recruited and after tonight he reached a ridiculous status. But your going to find something wrong with it aren't you? You make our fan base look retarded man. I'm just bring real here.

thedawg
11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
You suck at life... Horribly

Dawg61
11-29-2013, 01:17 AM
I gotta agree Geoff Collins saved Mullen's ass tonight! We were atrocious on special teams and whose their coach? Our offense I'll give a pass on because it was Williams limitations severely hindering it. Williams looks pretty damn good and that pick should of been a TD had he not just thrown his worst dead duck of his life. What Mullen really failed at that is totally inexcusable was his inability to simply call timeout TWICE so the refs had enough time to review the two additional turnovers we never got. We CAN NOT have a HC making errors like that.

FlabLoser
11-29-2013, 01:18 AM
Another week, another fight in section 5. What happened?

SPMT
11-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Go dawgs
**** you HUD loving clowns
What it so impressive about that redneck?

I don't care for Mullen as a whole but his ass gets it done

You don't like him being from north of the mason dixon yet the guy still owns the bears

Hud hasn't done shit his receivers ****ing blew when he was here