PDA

View Full Version : "Rod****er" and "****rag" were my favorite names that Bear fans

OldFatDog
11-29-2013, 12:14 AM
called each other while arguing on NAFOOM. They were arguing about who sucked the most tonight between Bo Wallace and Hugh Freeze. Rod****er thaought it was Wallace but ****rag went for Freeze. I'm undecided.

Statecoachingblows**
11-29-2013, 12:27 AM
****rag has a point, Freeze hasn't done anything worth a damn but recruit. And well he even brought zero worth a shitness out of a top ten recruiting class. Quality of their wins is garbage **** him and their ****rag kimdeechee rod****er fans

OldFatDog
11-29-2013, 12:32 AM
****rag has a point, Freeze hasn't done anything worth a damn but recruit. And well he even brought zero worth a shitness out of a top ten recruiting class. Quality of their wins is garbage **** him and their ****rag kimdeechee rod****er fans

^^GOLD^^ Just like our helmets.

Bubb Rubb
11-29-2013, 12:37 AM
I do find interesting all of the comments about them "losing to an inferior team." State is not inferior to them. I would say that winning four out of the last five egg bowls suggests that they are the inferior team. Now our off-season sets up nicely...egg bowl win and tons of momentum, fourth bowl game (and fifteen extra practices), and walking into next year with Dak, J Rob, and a solid receiving corps, plus a championship-level defense. Ole Miss definitely had momentum all season....but it's easy to say now that we are the program on the rise...aGAIN.