PDA

View Full Version : They had 6 fing turnovers

gravedigger
11-29-2013, 12:13 AM
But two were not called.

We beat the sec officials tonight too

dickiedawg
11-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Sec needs us bowling. I know there were a lot of bad calls but lets not go all conspiracy theory.

I seen it dawg
11-29-2013, 12:20 AM
And we caused them all

gravedigger
11-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Conspiracy would be us getting the two turnovers and the other calls.

Far from it

Dawg61
11-29-2013, 12:36 AM
But two were not called.

We beat the sec officials tonight too

OMG THE REFS WERE AWFUL TONIGHT!!!!!!! What's the purpose of a ****ing review ref if he's not going to look at BOTH those turnovers!!! I was so pissed Dan didn't call a ****ing timeout!!! Rookie bullshit mistakes shouldn't be happening in year 5 with Dan. His special teams nearly cost us the game too. Dan is so lucky Geoff Collins saved his ass tonight. Collins is giving himself some argument to be a HC somewhere if not here.

thf24
11-29-2013, 12:45 AM
They also got away with cheating by putting two #5's at running back. Twice. Not only was it not called either time, but the ref warned them about it shortly after the second.

Dawg61
11-29-2013, 12:50 AM
They also got away with cheating by putting two #5's at running back. Twice. Not only was it not called either time, but the ref warned them about it shortly after the second.

Nkemdiche was such a fail tonight after he got the personal foul at the goalline giving us 1st and inches. He fell off a cliff of effectiveness once he got reamed on the side lines by Chris Kiffin.

archdog
11-29-2013, 01:10 AM
Nkemdiche was such a fail tonight after he got the personal foul at the goalline giving us 1st and inches. He fell off a cliff of effectiveness once he got reamed on the side lines by Chris Kiffin.

He just wanted to get to the showers. Chris Jones outperformed him in every catagory tonight.

bulldawg28
11-29-2013, 01:42 AM
OMG THE REFS WERE AWFUL TONIGHT!!!!!!! What's the purpose of a ****ing review ref if he's not going to look at BOTH those turnovers!!! I was so pissed Dan didn't call a ****ing timeout!!! Rookie bullshit mistakes shouldn't be happening in year 5 with Dan. His special teams nearly cost us the game too. Dan is so lucky Geoff Collins saved his ass tonight. Collins is giving himself some argument to be a HC somewhere if not here.

Calm down, no hypotheticals we won.

Sienfield
11-29-2013, 08:13 AM

Haven't we used the same number for both our punters this year? I thought both wore no. 40.

Westdawg
11-29-2013, 09:39 AM
They did last year, but all SP players have different numbers this year

Jack Lambert
11-29-2013, 09:47 AM

Maybe he as taking a pee or buying popcorn.

Martianlander
11-29-2013, 10:05 AM

Good point-I didn't think the ref was supposed to warn them. According to the sideline reporter the ref's also warned them about lining up off sides on defense. I thought they were supposed to call a penalty (which they finally did) and not warn.

Percho
11-29-2013, 11:05 AM
How many times should they have been called for everyone not being set?

TheRef
11-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Good point-I didn't think the ref was supposed to warn them. According to the sideline reporter the ref's also warned them about lining up off sides on defense. I thought they were supposed to call a penalty (which they finally did) and not warn.

The ref was warning the DL coach that they were close to being offsides, they didn't give any warnings when they were offsides. The jersey number issue should have been called immediately, but once Dan brought it up to the refs they pretty much had to tell Hugh about it in order to cover their ass the next time they would call it. Otherwise, the TSUN coaching staff would be wondering why it wasn't called earlier. So both warnings were proper. The "late hit" should not have been called on Nickoe, horrible call by the ref, in my opinion.