PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Post Game Radio

AlmostPositive
11-29-2013, 12:03 AM
God is it sweet. They're down on Bo, second-guessing the coaching, wondering where the O went, trying to brave-face it and remind themselves they have a bowl game to play. They are WRECKED.

Bubb Rubb
11-29-2013, 12:04 AM
God is it sweet. They're down on Bo, second-guessing the coaching, wondering where the O went, trying to brave-face it and remind themselves they have a bowl game to play. They are WRECKED.

There is no sweeter substance on the face of the earth than David Kellum's tears.

Remember....they were talking New Years Bowl...likely Gator Bowl. This knocked them down to Nashville.

drunkernhelldawg
11-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Nashville's probably about as far as they can get without having to call mama for bail money. I'm sure they're secretly relived.

BulldogBear
11-29-2013, 02:37 AM
They never considered losing to us was possible. Any success at all...repeat, at all, and then thet consider themselves to be among the elite

Crystal Balls
11-29-2013, 08:14 AM
[QUOTE=Bubb Rubb;97502]There is no sweeter substance on the face of the earth than David Kellum's tears. /QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

smootness
11-29-2013, 08:58 AM
I like that Mullen is already openly campaigning to the conference for us to be picked ahead of Ole Miss. I don't think it's going to happen, but I like that he's talking about it.

mic
11-29-2013, 12:42 PM
I like that Mullen is already openly campaigning to the conference for us to be picked ahead of Ole Miss. I don't think it's going to happen, but I like that he's talking about it.

Don't count out Nashville yet.. They remember the crowd we brought there 2 years ago..
Talk about salt to wound if that happened.....

Coach34
11-29-2013, 01:19 PM
There is no sweeter substance on the face of the earth than David Kellum's tears.

I'm borrowing this for awhile