PDA

View Full Version : Will Rogers

MaroonFlounder
01-07-2023, 11:27 AM
Does Will have any input in OC candidates, either vocally or with Arnett thinking that he has the most experienced QB in the SEC and one of the tops in the country?and if he gets a guy that can refine Will?s game in a system that may not be true Air Raid?

Will struggled off and on this year more than a 3-year starter should have. The turnovers in the Egg Bowl and the deflected passes in the Reliaquest Bowl had me banging my head against the wall.

We are looking at a favorable 2023 schedule, but I have an eerie feeling Arnett is gonna settle for a less dynamic OC and we will again have to win games defensively next year.

Coursesuper
01-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Does Will have any input in OC candidates, either vocally or with Arnett thinking that he has the most experienced QB in the SEC and one of the tops in the country?and if he gets a guy that can refine Will?s game in a system that may not be true Air Raid?

Will struggled off and on this year more than a 3-year starter should have. The turnovers in the Egg Bowl and the deflected passes in the Reliaquest Bowl had me banging my head against the wall.

We are looking at a favorable 2023 schedule, but I have a an eerie feeling Arnett is gonna settle for a less dynamic OC and we will again have to win games defensively next year.

No. That is all there is to say about this.

StarkVegasSteve
01-07-2023, 11:35 AM

We are looking at a favorable 2023 schedule, but I have an eerie feeling Arnett is gonna settle for a less dynamic OC and we will again have to win games defensively next year.

You don't hire an OC for one person. Also, the only system Will can remotely be an SEC starter in is the pure Air Raid.