PDA

View Full Version : Not Gonna Lie?.

Westdawg
01-07-2023, 12:23 AM
NM

CadaverDawg
01-07-2023, 01:29 AM
Don't do it, West. You're an honest man.

BeardoMSU
01-07-2023, 01:30 AM
NM

Folks that pay for Steve info: "lie for me daddy...I want to simp".***

CadaverDawg
01-07-2023, 01:33 AM
Folks that pay for Steve info: "lie for me daddy...I want to simp".***

Good ole Rosebobo Briles

BeardoMSU
01-07-2023, 01:41 AM
Good ole Rosebobo Briles

Watch out...one of his simps will reprimand you for bringing info here without us paying for it.***

CadaverDawg
01-07-2023, 01:46 AM
Watch out...one of his simps will reprimand you for bringing info here without us paying for it.***

https://media.tenor.com/SXbEeb5XzZ8AAAAM/what-selfie.gif

Westdawg
01-07-2023, 09:06 AM
I had to go back and erase my post?..I went to sleep so frustrated over this search and the names supposedly leaking out.
Made the post?came back a few mins later and deleted it. Basically if it?s Bobo I?m out and spending my Falls/Winters focusing on big deer

DownwardDawg
01-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Don't lie. Nobody likes a liar. Now a greatly exaggerated story??? Hail yeah!!! Bring it!!

MaroonFlounder
01-07-2023, 10:42 AM

Not a simp. And I am likely the worst advocate for the dreaded wonder, but how would you like it if you were the proprietor of website and people took your info that you worked hard to obtain (true or not) and took that premium info to a free site?

Paul and Robbie have families to feed as well, and they are genuine and reliable with their info.

CadaverDawg
01-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Not a simp. And I am likely the worst advocate for the dreaded wonder, but how would you like it if you were the proprietor of website and people took your info that you worked hard to obtain (true or not) and took that premium info to a free site?

Paul and Robbie have families to feed as well, and they are genuine and reliable with their info.

I'm totally fine with them keeping their info premium.....

I would just love it if he would share accurate information, instead of getting our entire fan base in a tizzy with false info. That's all I would like to see. If I receive the ACCURATE news well after the premium subscribers, im totally fine with that. But when the subscribers are running around sharing awfully inaccurate "premium" info, it makes the whole fan base look pretty silly.

Sometimes Steve gets caught up in having to have updates at all times, when it may be better to just bite your tongue and say "nothing new at this time from MY sources". You may not always have the best source in every situation, and that's ok...I wish he would realize that. Honesty, even if it isn't groundbreaking news, is what gains viewership and subscribers...not being the first on everything even if it's BS