PDA

View Full Version : Comment from long time Texas coach today

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 06:57 PM
At the HS and college level : ?letting Arnett make decisions without an AD in place is like letting a six year old run around in a room full of boxes of live hand grenades. Now that the other coaches and players are landing in other programs, expect the portal to really heat up?. ...end quote.... The guy who made that comment is pretty low key and stated given the circumstances he was initially rooting for Arnett to succeed.

My own opinion is :

Looking at this decisions that have been made with the staff and program, you can only draw one of two conclusions : either Arnett is the dumbest guy to ever hold a P5 level job, which is very possible or........he is just mercenary and he has 9 million guaranteed and he?s following the orders of boosters and influencers above him and really doesn?t give a damn as long as he banks 9 million.
That?s also possible. But given these are his colleagues and he?s supposed to have some integrity that may be even worse.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 06:59 PM
So who's the coach saying this?

DEDawg
01-06-2023, 07:00 PM
I think that?s a bit of a hyperbole but I agree to an extent. I think promoting Zach without an AD was too much. Was really hoping we?d have one in place by now

Coach34
01-06-2023, 07:01 PM
lol- this moron has returned after hiding awhile. Too funny

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:01 PM
Posts on another board I read, he’s familiar with our staff. I just thought it was telling. I respect the guys opinion.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:02 PM

Moron ? Lol , I’m sure you support these genius moves

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:02 PM
Posts on another board I read, he?s familiar with our staff. I just thought it was telling. I respect the guys opinion.

Then give us his name

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:03 PM
Then give us his name

Why ?

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-06-2023, 07:03 PM
Looking at this decisions that have been made with the staff and program, you can only draw one of two conclusions : either Arnett is the dumbest guy to ever hold a P5 level job, which is very possible or........he is just mercenary and he has 9 million guaranteed and he?s following the orders of boosters and influencers above him and really doesn?t give a damn as long as he banks 9 million.
That?s also possible. But given these are his colleagues and he?s supposed to have some integrity that may be even worse.

It's gotta be 2). Arnett is not a MS native, I can't believe he truly thinks we need all MS guys and no guys with ties to other states. I also can't believe he thinks Bumphis is an upgrade over who we had, or that Miller is worst than Friend. This is 100% boosters playing AD and HC. Shame on Keenum for letting this happen, and shame on Arnett. he's not who I thought he was.

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 07:05 PM
I’m sorry but none that makes any sense to me. If we would have landed KB, he would be the smartest coach we’ve ever had. I serious doubt he’s just trying to collect a check and not be worried about his future. It’s sounds like you’re saying he doesn’t care. And who knows what CZA is thinking for OC. Bobo could have been just a bunch of BS to mislead people.

I just don’t see CZA as a sellout to boosters either. It’s his name on the line. I figured he would get to bring in who he wants, not the AD. And if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t Bump close to coming at one time under Leach?

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:06 PM
It's gotta be 2). Arnett is not a MS native, I can't believe he truly thinks we need all MS guys and no guys with ties to other states. I also can't believe he thinks Bumphis is an upgrade over who we had, or that Miller is worst than Friend. This is 100% boosters playing AD and HC. Shame on Keenum for letting this happen, and shame on Arnett. he's not who I thought he was.

I initially thought it was stupidity and arrogance, but it’s probably a combination. 9 million guaranteed would make a lot of people follow orders. The comments on 1 and 2 are mine, the initial comments of a six year old with no ad are the Texas coaches.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Why ?

Well I would think someone making those kind of comments would be man enough to put his name behind the comments.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Well I would think someone making those kind of comments would be man enough to put his name behind the comments.

I see nothing controversial about stating the obvious.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 07:11 PM

Well he wasn't going to post when we were in negations with hiring a guy of Briles caliber. Can't spew the vitriol to the effect he wants.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Clark you were on here earlier saying Hollingshead and Miller were leaving on their own volition, so you are just full of shit and carrying water for this inept ath dept. you have zero credibility

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:13 PM
I see nothing controversial about stating the obvious.

You just called Arnett dumb, a mercenary with no integrity, I would say that's controversial and I'd sure like to know the genius coach that said that. Maybe we should hire him?

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:15 PM
No I said arnett is dumb and a mercenary. The former Texas coach said he was like a six year old running amok without an ad, he also said expect many more players to leave.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 07:18 PM
Clark you were on here earlier saying Hollingshead and Miller were leaving on their own volition, so you are just full of shit and carrying water for this inept ath dept. you have zero credibility

I didn't say anything about Miller, liar. And last I checked he's still here. You may have said he was leaving or fired but can't keep track of your lies. But I didn't say one word about Miller.

I stand behind everything I said about how it went down with Drew because that's the truth. He was up front and we were, PRIOR to the bowl game. You can lie all you want to spread your feces. I'm not here to post what I know for you but will combat falsehoods.

StoneDawg
01-06-2023, 07:19 PM
At the HS and college level : ?letting Arnett make decisions without an AD in place is like letting a six year old run around in a room full of boxes of live hand grenades. Now that the other coaches and players are landing in other programs, expect the portal to really heat up?. ...end quote.... The guy who made that comment is pretty low key and stated given the circumstances he was initially rooting for Arnett to succeed.

My own opinion is :

Let?s get it started. Fire Arnett!!!!

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:20 PM
No I said arnett is dumb and a mercenary. The former Texas coach said he was like a six year old running amok without an ad, he also said expect many more players to leave.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see all these many players leaving.

BeardoMSU
01-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Why ?

Because that's what non-bitches do. ...

Tater
You just called Arnett dumb, a mercenary with no integrity, I would say that's controversial and I'd sure like to know the genius coach that said that. Maybe we should hire him?

You know you've said some dumb shit when CC is having to come at you sideways lmao

Commercecomet24

This!

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:23 PM

No bitches defend the massive clusterfu** that is taking place right now, dumb bitches

Coursesuper
01-06-2023, 07:23 PM

My own opinion is :

Do you really think that he is answering to no one? Are you that naive? Who do you think is in charge, give us an answer that uses actual logic rather inane reasoning?

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Do you really think that he is answering yo no one? Are you that naive? Who do you think is in charge, give us an answer that uses actual logic rather inane reasoning?

Rephrase that in English

Commercecomet24

So a man who held our recruiting class together(and added some good ones on signing day), kept players from opting out of our bowl game and managed to win a bowl game all in the
midst of losing a coaching legend is dumb and a mercenary with no integrity? Lol sorry not buying the manure you're selling.

Bdawg
Guess we'll just have to wait and see all these many players leaving.

And we just had one come back today!!!

BeardoMSU
01-06-2023, 07:25 PM
No bitches defend the massive clusterfu** that is taking place right now, dumb bitches

Deflection definitely fits the profile of a bitch...

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 07:26 PM

No sack= bitch!!!

Coach34
01-06-2023, 07:28 PM
Hollingshead wasnt fired no matter how many times Woopsy Pirate says he was. He was told he wasnt going to be the OC- so he started working the phones. Glad he got a good job at WK.

WhiskeyPirate
So a man who held our recruiting class together(and added some good ones on signing day), kept players from opting out of our bowl game and managed to win a bowl game all in the
midst of losing a coaching legend is dumb and a mercenary with no integrity? Lol sorry not buying the manure you're selling.

He could certainly be an absolute dumbass, I think that is most likely. But if boosters are calling the shots and wholesale firing the staff to bring in Mississippi coaches, then it’s a severe lack of integrity, manure ? Lol. This program is being turned into manure overnight

Coursesuper

My own opinion is :

Rephrase that in English

You just won?t answer the tough question. Still dodging CC.

EdwardDrayton
Like Golden just said "can't drink all day unless you start really early". Think Pirate found this post at the bottom of his Whiskey.

WhiskeyPirate

Whatever

Really Clark?
This!

He could have also linked the post from that other board.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 07:30 PM
Hollingshead wasnt fired no matter how many times Woopsy Pirate says he was. He was told he wasnt going to be the OC- so he started working the phones. Glad he got a good job at WK.

Yep. And that's all I said earlier today when Whiskey jumped in after I posted it someone else. And the other poster and I were not arguing or anything.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:30 PM

Every single time.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:32 PM
Every single time.

It appears you are deflecting. If you think the moves being made in the program aren’t disastrous, you’re not very bright. I know you like to equivocate and sit the fence, but this shit is obvious.

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 07:34 PM
He could certainly be an absolute dumbass, I think that is most likely. But if boosters are calling the shots and wholesale firing the staff to bring in Mississippi coaches, then it’s a severe lack of integrity, manure ? Lol. This program is being turned into manure overnight

Good grief. We need some experience at OC. Hollingshead and spurrier don’t have it. They probably wanted it but werent going to get it, and rightfully so. So they moved on, which is fine and understandable. I wish Hollingshead could have stayed, but he didn’t. We bring in Bump. We can’t help if they leave. Hell they all werent going to stay and we only bring in an OC to work with all of them and the OC brings no one!!

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:35 PM
Good grief. We need some experience at OC. Hollingshead and spurrier don’t have it. They probably wanted it but werent going to get it, and rightfully so. So they moved on, which is fine and understandable. I wish Hollingshead could have stayed, but he didn’t. We bring in Bump. We can’t help if they leave. Hell they all werent going to stay and we only bring in an OC to work with all of them and the OC brings no one!!
This is bullshit. They were canned , don’t sit here and tell me they both left because they demanded to be the oc. Lol

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:36 PM
It appears you are deflecting. If you think the moves being made in the program aren’t disastrous, you’re not very bright. I know you like to equivocate and sit the fence, but this shit is obvious.

You still haven't answered my question. And I think it's interesting you've just shown back up today to moan and complain.

Coach34
01-06-2023, 07:37 PM
Bump is Spurrier's replacement

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:39 PM
You still haven't answered my question. And I think it's interesting you've just shown back up today to moan and complain.

Moan and complain ? What you think these are smart decisions ? This program is freaking toast. You are looking at 3-9, 4-8 for a long time after next year. Holy shit

Bdawg
This is bullshit. They were canned , don’t sit here and tell me they both left because they demanded to be the oc. Lol

So Spurrier didn’t want the OC? You dying on that hill? And did you think the whole offensive staff would stay intact?

Bdawg
Bump is Spurrier's replacement

Exactly

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:41 PM
So Spurrier didn’t want the OC? You dying on that hill? And did you think the whole offensive staff would stay intact?

Is that you rosebowl ? What bout Miller ? So all six coaches demanded to coordinators or they walked ? Bullshit. Arnett canned every body to bring in garbage coaches. Wake up.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Moan and complain ? What you think these are smart decisions ? This program is freaking toast. You are looking at 3-9, 4-8 for a long time after next year. Holy shit

Then I guess we won't have to worry about seeing you post on here anymore then.

chef dixon
01-06-2023, 07:44 PM
No one gives a shit about this limp dick texas high school quote

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 07:47 PM
Is that you rosebowl ? What bout Miller ? So all six coaches demanded to coordinators or they walked ? Bullshit. Arnett canned every body to bring in garbage coaches. Wake up.

Who said everybody wanted to be OC? Is Miller(I never mentioned him) gone for sure? Are all 6 gone? You won’t answer my question. Did spurrier want OC?

Funny how Spurrier and Hollingshead have OC jobs now!!

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 07:48 PM

Miller is still on staff. You posting he's been fired over and over doesn't change the fact he is still here, right now.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:49 PM

You might not. Arnett running a pro style offense with Bobo and Mississippi high school coaches will be painful to watch after the morbid curiousity. Wears off.

Seriously I don’t expect Arnett to finish his three year contract. These moves are disastrous.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 07:50 PM
Bobo is not the OC

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 07:51 PM
Who said everybody wanted to be OC? Is Miller(I never mentioned him) gone for sure? Are all 6 gone? You won’t answer my question. Did spurrier want OC?

Funny how Spurrier and Hollingshead have OC jobs now!!

It’s not funny it just shows they are very high quality position coaches and shouldn’t have been run off. Their replacements won’t be able to recruit 10% of what they could.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 07:52 PM
You might not. Arnett running a pro style offense with Bobo and Mississippi high school coaches will be painful to watch after the morbid curiousity. Wears off.

Seriously I don’t expect Arnett to finish his three year contract. These moves are disastrous.

Well.....Bye.

parabrave
01-06-2023, 07:52 PM

Don't forget won the bowl game with the Offense sucking for 3 1/4 qtrs/

parabrave
01-06-2023, 07:54 PM

Rep

Dawgface
01-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Miller is still on staff. You posting he's been fired over and over doesn't change the fact he is still here, right now.

Could this be a sign he might be in line for the job?

Coach34
01-06-2023, 07:56 PM
I'm also hearing Bozo will not be the OC

Tater
01-06-2023, 07:57 PM
It appears you are deflecting. If you think the moves being made in the program aren?t disastrous, you?re not very bright. I know you like to equivocate and sit the fence, but this shit is obvious.

Holy projection.

He asked you who said the comment. That's it. You've made it 3 pages now of you refusing to answer that question.

BeardoMSU
01-06-2023, 07:58 PM
Bobo is not the OC

I'm also hearing Bozo will not be the OC

Please.

NCDawg
01-06-2023, 07:59 PM

2 ass't coaches left and we didn't get Briles for OC. Guess everything is hopeless now.

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 08:00 PM

My own opinion is :

What ad worth a shit is telling his football coach what to do and how to do it??? I'll answer. Nobody worth a shit.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Holy projection.

He asked you who said the comment. That's it. You've made it 3 pages now of you refusing to answer that question.

You can agree or disagree with what the former coach said, or believe me or not. I don?t care. It?s obvious he is right.

In time you will see how right he is.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 08:02 PM
What ad worth a shit is telling his football coach what to do and how to do it??? I'll answer. Nobody worth a shit.

Really ? So you think all of these insane moves would be taking place with a strong AD in place ? I don’t think so. After this program craters, many are going to be asking where was the AD.

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 08:03 PM

Well unless it's dykes it's either a coach not doing well or it's an assistant so who cares really

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 08:04 PM
You can agree or disagree with what the former coach said, or believe me or not. I don?t care. It?s obvious he is right.

Post the link to that post he made

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 08:04 PM

Would could hire saban and you'd bitch about it. Guy doesn have a staff and hasn't coached a game and he sucks already. Maybe he will. He's coaching at msu so odds are he won't win a natty.....

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 08:05 PM
Really ? So you think all of these insane moves would be taking place with a strong AD in place ? I don’t think so. After this program craters, many are going to be asking where was the AD.

What insane moves??? Hiring bump? Friend?? Trying to hire Briles?? I don't see the insane moves you speak of. Best decision he made was not retaining spurrier.

Tater
01-06-2023, 08:07 PM

That's not the point. The point is you won't say who it is and we're on page 4. You can't answer a simple question.

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 08:08 PM
Would could hire saban and you'd bitch about it. Guy doesn have a staff and hasn't coached a game and he sucks already. Maybe he will. He's coaching at msu so odds are he won't win a natty.....

Ok I’ll mark you down as a big supporter of these genius personnel moves

Commercecomet24

Hey are you as good at this as you are picking World Series winners?

Tater

Hey now. He coached a game and won by two scores without his RB1B and WR1. Against a P5 8 win team.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 08:09 PM
That's not the point. The point is you won't say who it is and we're on page 4. You can't answer a simple question.

He won't or post the link to that post he's referencing.

Tater
01-06-2023, 08:10 PM
He won't or post the link to that post he's referencing.

Because the truth is he made it up.

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 08:11 PM
It?s not funny it just shows they are very high quality position coaches and shouldn?t have been run off. Their replacements won?t be able to recruit 10% of what they could.

Did spurrier want OC?

dawgoneyall
Why ?

Why in the hell would you not....

Commercecomet24

Yep that's why I asked him to name the coach.

Really Clark?

Exactly. Like you or another poster said earlier, when CC is coming at you, you are on the wrong side of the debate.

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 08:12 PM
2 ass't coaches left and we didn't get Briles for OC. Guess everything is hopeless now.

Nooooo. Arnett fired everybody on the offensive side!! Didn’t you hear???

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 08:13 PM
Yep that's why I asked him to name the coach.

Really good debate tactic. You’re awfully sharp

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 08:14 PM
Ok I’ll mark you down as a big supporter of these genius personnel moves

Bump? Friend and Peterson?? Hell yeah. All 3. Course you think bobo is going to be the OC. So......

Bdawg

That’s what I was saying. ZA is head coach. It’s his staff.

Homedawg
Hey are you as good at this as you are picking World Series winners?

Post if the night. Than when into hiding. Thanks for reminding me.

Coach34
01-06-2023, 08:17 PM
What insane moves??? Hiring bump? Friend?? Trying to hire Briles?? I don't see the insane moves you speak of. Best decision he made was not retaining spurrier.

Exactly. Everything so far looks really damn good. Hate Briles declined but Arnett making great moves

Coach34
01-06-2023, 08:18 PM
Did spurrier want OC?

Yes and he was told no and that he wasnt going to be retained. Bump was being brought in to replace him

Bdawg
01-06-2023, 08:20 PM
Yes and he was told no and that he wasnt going to be retained. Bump was being brought in to replace him

Been trying to get him to answer that.

Coach34
01-06-2023, 08:25 PM
Been trying to get him to answer that.

He's an idiot. Probably a Rebel troll. Spurrier was run off. Hollingshead- upon being told he wasnt in the running for the OC job- started looking around. Good for him landing WK

BrunswickDawg
01-06-2023, 08:25 PM

Didn't Leach try to bring Bump back last year, but all we had was the RB spot so he declined?

Coach34
01-06-2023, 08:27 PM
Didn't Leach try to bring Bump back last year, but all we had was the RB spot so he declined?

yes. Bump didnt come back because he is a - get this- WR coach. Glad to have him back

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 08:29 PM

That's correct

MrCoachKlein
01-06-2023, 08:39 PM
You are looking at 3-9, 4-8 for a long time after next year. Holy shit

Notice the 'You are' instead of 'We are'. True team player. I bet whiskey hits the portal

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 08:41 PM
Really good debate tactic. You’re awfully sharp

Really that's all you got? Hahahaha

Phillies sweep, Phillies sweep!

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 08:42 PM
He's an idiot. Probably a Rebel troll. Spurrier was run off. Hollingshead- upon being told he wasnt in the running for the OC job- started looking around. Good for him landing WK

Right on all counts.

dawgoneyall
01-06-2023, 08:42 PM
Hearing this stuff about lack of AD....we have a functional AD....Keenum.

Better believe he is involved in every thing going on.....dumb if you doubt that.

Coach34
01-06-2023, 08:43 PM
Hearing this stuff about lack of AD....we have a functional AD....Keenum.

Better believe he is involved in every thing going on.....dumb if you doubt that.

Exactly- everything is going thru Keenum right now

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Exactly. Everything so far looks really damn good. Hate Briles declined but Arnett making great moves

Bookmarked

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Bookmarked

Well, your history says if you're wrong you won't show back up.

Coach34
01-06-2023, 08:50 PM

https://youtube.com/shorts/1DgrFnTS5i8?feature=share

WhiskeyPirate
01-06-2023, 08:51 PM

The chances of me being wrong about Arnett destroying the program are about 0.0%
C34 on the other hand is on record as describing Arnetts personnel moves as GREAT

RisperDawg
01-06-2023, 08:55 PM
What an insane thread i just read through. Pirate, just tell Keenum about your coach buddy. Let's hire him. Seems like he knows what's up. Lol.

Lance Harbor
01-06-2023, 09:03 PM
Your cry for attention bores me.

My own opinion is :

Pinto
01-06-2023, 09:04 PM
https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/status/1611536660034129927?s=46&t=9lC6wowHX8dnmQbX_eAhbA

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 09:05 PM
https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/status/1611536660034129927?s=46&t=9lC6wowHX8dnmQbX_eAhbA

Yep. Been saying it all afternoon

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 09:07 PM

Right it was never happening, ever. It sure brought the loons out though! This place has resembled "One flew over the Cuckoos nest" today.

MrCoachKlein
01-06-2023, 09:08 PM

I'll sleep well tonight. Stinks about KB, but hey like the old ball coach said you have to swing your sword.

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 09:11 PM
The chances of me being wrong about Arnett destroying the program are about 0.0%
C34 on the other hand is on record as describing Arnetts personnel moves as GREAT

Right.

msstate7
01-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Right it was never happening, ever. It sure brought the loons out though! This place has resembled "One flew over the Cuckoos nest" today.

Isn't it Rosebowl's fault?

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 09:12 PM

Yep. He started the madness and never shut it down til it was 60 pages long.

msstate7
01-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Yep. He started the madness and never shut it down til it was 60 pages long.

So we had to ask a national guy to shut down what one of our locals stirred up. Rosebowl probably won't be breaking the new OC hire haha

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 09:15 PM

Yep the man does some of the stupidest stuff sometimes. I mean he just threw names out there that weren't legit and then just let it go. For someone who says he loves State he puts us in some bad spots sometimes. Guess they got a lot of clicks though.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 09:18 PM
Bookmarked

Bookmarked for lying about Bobo running the offense. Didn't even have to wait days or weeks. Several posters and myself said it hours ago.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 09:20 PM
Bookmarked for lying about Bobo running the offense. Didn't even have to wait days or weeks. Several posters and myself said it hours ago.

Right on!

He's still waiting on that Phillies sweep too!

Coach34
01-06-2023, 09:20 PM
*****Pirate is a Mississippi Troll. Has to be

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 09:21 PM
So we had to ask a national guy to shut down what one of our locals stirred up. Rosebowl probably won't be breaking the new OC hire haha

I said on here it wasn't bobo. I don't post on genespage. Too many idiots. We have enough here.

Really Clark?
01-06-2023, 09:30 PM

Has too or another one of the alters of he who should not be named

TALL DAWG
01-06-2023, 09:45 PM
Anyone have an update on AD search?

DawgPoundtheRock
01-06-2023, 10:05 PM
Well, looks like he finally passed out.

paverdog
01-06-2023, 10:08 PM
So is Hatcher sill in the mix?

MrCoachKlein
01-06-2023, 10:12 PM

Has to be. Slipped up and said 'You are looking at a 3 win season' instead of 'we are'

DownwardDawg
01-06-2023, 10:13 PM

An all time great movie!!!!

Rep!!!!!

MrCoachKlein
01-06-2023, 10:18 PM

Rep!!!!!

Maybe nurse ratchet put him to bed.

Commercecomet24
01-06-2023, 10:30 PM

Rep!!!!!

Oh yeah! Nicholson classic!

Lord McBuckethead
01-06-2023, 10:32 PM
This Texas Coach sounds like an entitled prick.

AFDawg
01-06-2023, 10:54 PM
Is this Texas coach in the room with us right now?

parabrave
01-06-2023, 10:56 PM
Is this Texas coach in the room with us right now?

Sam!!!

Ari Gold
01-06-2023, 11:02 PM
How the **** is this thread 7 pages long... and who in the hell is Whiskey Clown?.
Clubhouse leader so far for the stupidest thread of 2023

Homedawg
01-06-2023, 11:05 PM
How the **** is this thread 7 pages long... and who in the hell is Whiskey Clown?.
Clubhouse leader so far for the stupidest thread of 2023

It's Jan 6th and this could be the winner by next year! Give the dude a trophy.

Ari Gold
01-07-2023, 11:14 AM
It's Jan 6th and this could be the winner by next year! Give the dude a trophy.

Bookmarked

dstatechamps
01-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Why ?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

parabrave
01-07-2023, 12:24 PM
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

And D gets his 1st rep/