PDA

View Full Version : Briles is trending on Twitter.

Lord McBuckethead
01-05-2023, 11:18 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to Briles. Might as well go full on coach rehabilitation system and add Art as an off the field analyst too.

Lord McBuckethead
01-05-2023, 01:01 PM
So Kevin McCarthey isn't trending on twitter, but Briles and now Mississippi State are..... nice.

BeardoMSU
01-05-2023, 01:03 PM
So Kevin McCarthey isn't trending on twitter, but Briles and now Mississippi State are..... nice.

It's the algorithms ***

yjnkdawg
01-05-2023, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't be opposed to Briles. Might as well go full on coach rehabilitation system and add Art as an off the field analyst too.

I can't see Art being in the picture but I guess we will see.

StarkVegasSteve
01-05-2023, 01:26 PM
I can't see Art being in the picture but I guess we will see.

Art will not be in the picture. Art as strictly a football coach....probably one of the best schemers and play callers the game has seen this century. However, Art as a person cost Art the football coach the chance to ever coach again at any collegiate level.

yjnkdawg
01-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Do a Briles to Mississippi State google search and see what you find. :)

DownwardDawg
01-05-2023, 01:30 PM
Do a Briles to Mississippi State google search and see what you find. :)

I just did. Exactly what I'm reading right here. Nothing. A bunch of speculation that screams Sexton. The google search revealed a bunch of people that have "heard" that we're talking to Briles.

PMDawg
01-05-2023, 01:32 PM

Darn that evil Elon!!!!

tcdog70
01-05-2023, 04:06 PM
Art will not be in the picture. Art as strictly a football coach....probably one of the best schemers and play callers the game has seen this century. However, Art as a person cost Art the football coach the chance to ever coach again at any collegiate level.

HUGH AND BOBBY ARE BACK --WHY NOT ART?

Really Clark?
01-05-2023, 04:10 PM

Art is still tied up in legal suits and no administration or majority of fans will put up with having him on campus. Grambling coach couldn't keep him hired. He is still toxic as they come.

StarkVegasSteve
01-05-2023, 04:28 PM

Because ESPN has decided that they don't want him back. They've bought Hugh's redemption story hook line and sinker though. Let Auburn get off to a 4-0 start and have UGA coming into Jordan Hare next year and ESPN, Gameday, SEC Nation, and whoever else is covering it will have all these stories of second chances and redemption. Meanwhile, Art Briles wanted to go be the OC at Grambling and Stephen A had a damn come apart on television when it was announced.