PDA

View Full Version : State vs OM Saturday at 1 in Hump

msstate7
01-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Game is nationally televised on CBS. This is a huge game for us. Despite me giving this team's eulogy last night in the game thread, we aren't dead. We're currently 38th in NET. We need this win, dawgs

Goldendawg
01-04-2023, 01:57 PM
OM was 2 of 24 from three against bama last night. Combined with our shooting, rims may take a beating!***** Seriously, I see this as a must win. Beat OM! Hail State!

EdwardDrayton
01-04-2023, 03:58 PM
OM was 2 of 24 from three against bama last night. Combined with our shooting, rims may take a beating!***** Seriously, I see this as a must win. Beat OM! Hail State!

With apologies to Jerry Lee, "whole lotta clanging going on"

BuckyIsAB****
01-04-2023, 08:13 PM
They are pretty bad. Not beating them would be a major problem.

RocketDawg
01-04-2023, 08:39 PM
We seemed to have offensively digressed during the season though. Of course the teams we're playing now are better defensively, but I don't think we went 5 or 6 minutes into the game without scoring. Last night our first field goal was a goal-tending call and we made one free throw in about the first 6 minutes. I think we shot better when the year started. State's never been good at FTs, but this year is one for the books.

lastmajordog
01-04-2023, 08:41 PM
del

parabrave
01-05-2023, 01:24 AM
After our games Tuesday CBS is really trying hard to dump this game.

Bothrops
01-05-2023, 01:56 AM
I don't know what happened to the team we had going in November. Now I feel like we could lose to anybody.

Kingbarkus
01-05-2023, 02:21 AM
Terrible guard play. I have no idea what scheme we are trying to run on the offensive end. Dump it down into Tolu where he seems to have lost confidence. Terrible hands, indecisive, not very athletic. I don't understand what our guards are doing. No penetration which would open the wings. Do we have anyone that can beat someone off the dribble? DJ up to his antics but in his defense, no one else is taking charge. We have no flow, no direction, no pnr,
no penetration, and terrible shooting. Pound the under if you are a betting man.

Offshore Dawg
01-05-2023, 09:23 AM
After our games Tuesday CBS is really trying hard to dump this game.

Can you blame them, who but a dog or reb would watch that.

State82
01-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Can you blame them, who but a dog or reb would watch that.

The ratings for this one are going to be worse than abysmal.