PDA

View Full Version : Crazy idea I?m throwing out to the wolves

Pinto
01-02-2023, 09:07 PM
Should we bring Grantham back as DC?

KOdawg1
01-02-2023, 09:12 PM
No. Matt Brock will be the DC, and Arnett will remain heavily involved.

Grantham runs a 3-4, Arnett runs the 3-3-5.

BeardoMSU
01-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Speaking of wolves....please eat my face off***

Coach34
01-02-2023, 09:13 PM
No. Arnett will remain our DC even though we will give someone else the title. We are going to continue to run his D- just as Bama does with Saban. Bama runs Saban's D no matter who the DC is

msstatelp1
01-02-2023, 09:24 PM

Not no but hell no. 3d and Grantham nuff said.

msu15
01-02-2023, 09:24 PM

Did you not see how Grantham finished at Florida? He's past his expiration date.

TheLostDawg
01-02-2023, 11:21 PM
How had Bob shoop been doing? I know that he isn't coming, just curious

CadaverDawg
01-02-2023, 11:42 PM
Supposedly Brock called the defense today, which tells me Arnett trusts him very much. I would agree with the above post that he will likely stay on as DC if Arnett took his game 1 debut and allowed Brock the keys to his defense. Must feel like Brock knows what he wants to do and thinks the way he does.

vindastra
01-03-2023, 01:12 AM
Hey, if we are doing this, what about Moorhead as OC?

Rick Danko
01-03-2023, 07:05 AM
Woody McCorvey on line 2. We can bring back all the old favorites

StarkVegasSteve
01-03-2023, 08:49 AM
Supposedly Brock called the defense today, which tells me Arnett trusts him very much. I would agree with the above post that he will likely stay on as DC if Arnett took his game 1 debut and allowed Brock the keys to his defense. Must feel like Brock knows what he wants to do and thinks the way he does.

Matt made all the calls today. And just like Saban at Bama, Arnett had the ability to override any defensive call. Brock is a rising star in the coaching world. He will be a good DC for us

Ari Gold
01-03-2023, 08:57 AM
If CZA is comfortable with Brock running the Def then 100% name him the DC
Use that money you will save to hire more off the field and behind the scene recruiters .. Rod needs help

PikeDawg15
01-03-2023, 09:03 AM
HC : Zach Arnett
OC : Kendal Briles
DC in name only Matt Brock

That would be an amazing pull by arnett to get briles and Arkansas will just be a matter of time before Sam pittman is fired because if Briles leaves no shot KJ stays whether it?s NFL, MSU , or another team like a bama or auburn or Georgia etc etc

They lost both coordinators and imo Barry odom was a good DC and was always a good DC but Arkansas does not have the defensive talent currently and it has shown this season.

If the rumors are true Arkansas will struggle to win a sec west game especially considering Hugh Freeze is at auburn

WPS
01-04-2023, 01:22 PM
HC : Zach Arnett
OC : Kendal Briles
DC in name only Matt Brock

That would be an amazing pull by arnett to get briles and Arkansas will just be a matter of time before Sam pittman is fired because if Briles leaves no shot KJ stays whether it?s NFL, MSU , or another team like a bama or auburn or Georgia etc etc

They lost both coordinators and imo Barry odom was a good DC and was always a good DC but Arkansas does not have the defensive talent currently and it has shown this season.

If the rumors are true Arkansas will struggle to win a sec west game especially considering Hugh Freeze is at auburn

Arkansas may not have the best talent defensively but they should be better than finishing 131/131 in the NCAA in pass defense. That's just ridiculous lol.