PDA

View Full Version : Miss Leach...

CadaverDawg
01-02-2023, 01:05 PM
Won't miss his offense.

This is garbage. Will is not it. And my goodness I've never seen a QB so scared to take a damn hit. Man up, dude.

DownwardDawg
01-02-2023, 01:16 PM
I was about to post, "What are we going to do about an offense?"
Hopefully there will be a major change in the offseason.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-02-2023, 01:18 PM
The score would probably be the same if Leach was on sidelines

CadaverDawg
01-02-2023, 01:19 PM
I was about to post, "What are we going to do about an offense?"
Hopefully there will be a major change in the offseason.

One thing is for sure... if this is an audition for Spurrier Jr., he's already failed it. And if I'm Arnett I'm not guaranteeing a QB1 spot to Rogers. We need a tough SOB that has a little arm strength and some stones. Not a concrete boot wearing pie thrower that is terrified of contact. He seems like a great kid, and it's not his fault that he is maxing out his potential....it's just time we get a good QB out there

CadaverDawg
01-02-2023, 01:20 PM
The score would probably be the same if Leach was on sidelines

100%

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-02-2023, 01:21 PM
There's no way Bucky can defend this. A redzone INT right to the defender he didn't see. An option to run for 6/flip it to the FB in the flat for 10 and he instead heaves a wobbly pass deep to the defender side of the 50/50 ball. There was no defender bearing down causing a hasty decision. OL is blocking fine, but he still looks scared and isn't setting his feet, seeing the field well, or protecting the ball.

Regardless of OC, we NEED a new QB or next season's ceiling is a low tier bowl.

msu15
01-02-2023, 01:26 PM
There's no way Bucky can defend this. A redzone INT right to the defender he didn't see. An option to run for 6/flip it to the FB in the flat for 10 and he instead heaves a wobbly pass deep to the defender side of the 50/50 ball. There was no defender bearing down causing a hasty decision. OL is blocking fine, but he still looks scared and isn't setting his feet, seeing the field well, or protecting the ball.

Regardless of OC, we NEED a new QB or next season's ceiling is a low tier bowl.

Oh don't worry, he'll defend him

KOdawg1
01-02-2023, 01:33 PM
There's no way Bucky can defend this.

Oh you can bet that he will.

It'll be the receivers fault, or the OL's fault, or the coaches fault. But Will has all these records so it's not his fault.

chef dixon
01-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Take your lumps with Parson next year. Good QBs don't stay longer than 3 years anyway

CadaverDawg
01-02-2023, 01:41 PM
Take your lumps with Parson next year. Good QBs don't stay longer than 3 years anyway

Yep. At least year 1 Parson can lean on his legs. Besides, unless we are sticking to this version of the air raid, Rogers won't be able to run it. Most offenses require some version of arm strength, legs, and toughness...and he has none

KOdawg1
01-02-2023, 01:46 PM

I don't think he'll be ready at all, but it really can't get worse.

CadaverDawg
01-02-2023, 01:48 PM
I don't think he'll be ready at all, but it really can't get worse.

One sign that you run a bad offense, is that 4 star QBs with wheels and strong arms can't pick it up, but 3 star guys with no wheels and weak arms can. That's one of many signs that a major change is needed on O

TheLostDawg
01-02-2023, 03:20 PM
One sign that you run a bad offense, is that 4 star QBs with wheels and strong arms can't pick it up, but 3 star guys with no wheels and weak arms can. That's one of many signs that a major change is needed on O

True