PDA

View Full Version : Boutte got him a little too much Booty

Tater
01-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Rumors flying in LSU circles about a massive orgy during their stay for the SEC Champ game in Atlanta.

Their recruiting director, WR Coach Hankton, a campus recruiting coordinator, and another staffer involved. Unclear who else from the team. Supposedly the coordinator stepped down already and she has a history of orchestrating stuff like this.

Goes without saying but DO NOT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. There's so much available to you with your status and you gotta have sex with the ones you legally cannot. (Of all of these, Boutte is the one that I'm least disappointed in. But he's supposedly dismissed.)

Coach34
01-01-2023, 11:40 PM
can confirm this rumor is making the rounds. Coaches/Admin personnel banging chicks in a hotel room/suite with players will be a pretty big problem to deal with

Leroy Jenkins
01-02-2023, 12:08 AM
I have no idea if this is real but...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlcT_khXkAAsdDV?format=jpg&name=large

What. The. Actual...

starkvegasdawg
01-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Lot of kids going to miss their chemo treatments so funds can be diverted to cover this up.

Todd4State
01-02-2023, 12:49 AM
Going to take a couple of years to clean up Coach O's stench there.

Maybe this is just me but it's crazy that there was only one female involved there. Unless there was you know....not that there's anything wrong with that going on.

Tater
01-02-2023, 12:53 AM
Going to take a couple of years to clean up Coach O's stench there.

Maybe this is just me but it's crazy that there was only one female involved there. Unless there was you know....not that there's anything wrong with that going on.

Atlanta has some of the best strip joints in the country.

What I was told was that the lady orchestrated it and there were other several non LSU affiliated females at this "sex party".

Really the **** up here is involving Boutte. Otherwise they'd likely be in the clear.

TUSK
01-02-2023, 01:05 AM
In today's "Changing Climate", he'd been better off bangin' a lil boi.... YSWIDT?

oh, nB4DaLok

parabrave
01-02-2023, 03:29 AM
Rumors flying in LSU circles about a massive orgy during their stay for the SEC Champ game in Atlanta.

Their recruiting director, WR Coach Hankton, a campus recruiting coordinator, and another staffer involved. Unclear who else from the team. Supposedly the coordinator stepped down already and she has a history of orchestrating stuff like this.

Goes without saying but DO NOT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. There's so much available to you with your status and you gotta have sex with the ones you legally cannot. (Of all of these, Boutte is the one that I'm least disappointed in. But he's supposedly dismissed.)

Did she ever work for Hugh Freeze??

Reason2succeed
01-02-2023, 07:28 AM
The only thing I am really surprised about is that this actually leaked. The LSU media is definitely not responsible for this. If you don?t think this happens to entice young men to commit to certain programs I have a beachfront property to sell you in Idaho.

Really Clark?
01-02-2023, 07:37 AM
I mean if you hire someone named Destiny as a recruiting coordinator you know she has the hook up with other strippers.

https://y.yarn.co/a43ba6f8-514d-4b5b-b700-09829184a77f_text.gif

Dawgology
01-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Did she ever work for Hugh Freeze??

She will soon I’m sure

Leroy Jenkins
01-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Stripper sex parties may be good for recruiting.

yjnkdawg
01-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Nothing wrong with that. Just ask OM.*** Nothing to see here.***

Tater
01-02-2023, 05:55 PM
LSU likes trains