PDA

View Full Version : How long will Texas keep Sarkisian

basedog
01-01-2023, 10:25 AM
He has been a flop, and now with his action against the TV guy who put his hands on his chest telling him to wait before running onto the field has grown some legs.

Maybe Saban will take him back for another rehab session*

msstate7
01-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Texas Must Fire Steve Sarkisian

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/texas-must-fire-steve-sarkisian/ar-AA15QAug

Maybe he was drunk haha

Leeshouldveflanked
01-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Really glad Cohen swung and missed on him.

TrapGame
01-01-2023, 11:06 AM
What's really pissing off Texas folks is they didn't hire Sonny Dykes. It was between him and Sark. They chose Sark. After TCU's win last night the Texas boards melted.

bulldawg28
01-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Texas Must Fire Steve Sarkisian

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/texas-must-fire-steve-sarkisian/ar-AA15QAug

Maybe he was drunk haha

The dude was rubbing his chest.

parabrave
01-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Saban probably wishes he had him over Obrien. And rule 1, never touch anyone unless you want to get punched.

RocketDawg
01-01-2023, 12:22 PM
That doesn't seem to be a firable offense. Fans just don't like his record.

was21
01-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Thought Sarkasian withdrew his name for consideration for the State job.

ZedFedder
01-01-2023, 01:34 PM
I get why the dude putting his hand on your chest would be irritating, and I would probably tell him, “Hey man, I’ve got ya. You can move your hand”.

His response was ridiculous.

basedog
01-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Underachieving big time.

SPMT
01-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Dick move but not fireable imo. Wtf people are so soft. Guy is a dick. Move on.

DownwardDawg
01-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Dick move but not fireable imo. Wtf people are so soft. Guy is a dick. Move on.

It's more about he sucks so far.

coachnorm
01-01-2023, 05:18 PM
What's really pissing off Texas folks is they didn't hire Sonny Dykes. It was between him and Sark. They chose Sark. After TCU's win last night the Texas boards melted.

You think the Texas message boards are going crazy now, wait for the future when Arch Manning is going to be profoundly out performed by Nico Iamaleava who I consider the best high school quarterback in America going to Tennessee, Malachi Nelson to replace the Heisman Trophy winner at USC, and Dante Moore headed to UCLA. Manning is light years behind those three. Arch Manning’s HUDL does not show him as the best high school quarterback in Louisiana, Eli Holstein headed to Alabama, is better. Lately, I wonder who has been smarter about quarterbacks between Alabama and Texas? Sooner or later the Texas boards will get educated to the probability that what I have posted is accurate? After the education, the recruiter in charge will be exposed.

Todd4State
01-02-2023, 12:56 AM
You think the Texas message boards are going crazy now, wait for the future when Arch Manning is going to be profoundly out performed by Nico Iamaleava who I consider the best high school quarterback in America going to Tennessee, Malachi Nelson to replace the Heisman Trophy winner at USC, and Dante Moore headed to UCLA. Manning is light years behind those three. Arch Manning’s HUDL does not show him as the best high school quarterback in Louisiana, Eli Holstein headed to Alabama, is better. Lately, I wonder who has been smarter about quarterbacks between Alabama and Texas? Sooner or later the Texas boards will get educated to the probability that what I have posted is accurate? After the education, the recruiter in charge will be exposed.

I figure Arch will end up in the portal and go to Ole Miss at some point. Newman isn't exactly the best high school football team in NOLA either. Not sure why he doesn't go to John Curtis or Archbishop Rummel.

parabrave
01-02-2023, 03:35 AM
I figure Arch will end up in the portal and go to Ole Miss at some point. Newman isn't exactly the best high school football team in NOLA either. Not sure why he doesn't go to John Curtis or Archbishop Rummel.

All of the boys went to Newman.

msu15
01-02-2023, 05:13 AM

Easy answer

MoreCowbell
01-02-2023, 01:08 PM
I get why the dude putting his hand on your chest would be irritating, and I would probably tell him, “Hey man, I’ve got ya. You can move your hand”.

His response was ridiculous.

Yeah that was overboard

TheLostDawg
01-02-2023, 03:08 PM
I'm afraid Arnett might headbutt a ref before the season is over next year