PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mullen tells all the doubters

Coach34
11-28-2013, 11:21 PM
to eat a dick

**** you for doubting and not supporting your school, team, and coach

Ole Miss has passed us by huh? They just finished behind us in the SEC you cocksuckers

ChevChelios
11-28-2013, 11:24 PM
to eat a dick

Ole Miss has passed us by huh? They just finished behind us in the SEC you cocksuckers

+1 million. Never give up on your team or coach.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2013, 11:25 PM
to eat a dick

This is some good ****in crow!!!

ChevChelios
11-28-2013, 11:26 PM
This is some good ****in crow!!!
Atta boy

Vandownbytheriver
11-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Go Mullen Balls of steel on that 4th and 2. Coach was actually right once. Miracles never ceasing and shit.

Will James
11-28-2013, 11:27 PM
He did what he had to do the last two weeks. That's a coach's job. Pat on the hump and let's get a bowl win.

Ronny
11-28-2013, 11:28 PM
...the Bears finish behind us.

After all the ridiculous crap they have stirred up over the last 6 months, that's some funny shit right there.

Coach34
11-28-2013, 11:29 PM
He did what he had to do the last two weeks. That's a coach's job. Pat on the hump and let's get a bowl win.

I agree that the pressure was on and he needed to deliver- he did

Statecoachingblows**
Admitted it in one thread, ill do it again! Dan is the man! Did anyone else hear the announcers talk about Dak up for the running for the Housman next year?

joben3
I wont question why DAK didn't play the first 3 quarters because Damien worked his ass off, but HAIL STATE! and listen to CDM after the game and you will see his here to stay.

Ronny
11-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Admitted it in one thread, ill do it again! Dan is the man! Did anyone else hear the announcers talk about Dak up for the running for the Housman next year?

..I heard it.

Can't say I disagree either.

edit: I hope you mean the Heisman.

ChevChelios
11-28-2013, 11:33 PM
Its gonnna be a good run here on out guys... We have the QBs in place to make the whole show run now.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-28-2013, 11:33 PM
I am happy I was wrong about the Egg Bowl. Give Geoff Collins a raise. Dak is the man. Nickoe redeemed himself the last two games. Incredible. I am going to rewatch this game twenty times.

MarketingBully01
11-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Hey Coach! I admit I'm an idiot but a passionate fan. I understand why he was holding him out because he really cares about him. We are just silly fans that complain but I love my Dogs. Great to get a win over TSUN! For what it is worth I thought we could finish 6-6 but these last two weeks they have been the heart attack kids. :). This is such an awesome win and halts that big momentum they had. I didn't think we would lose this game but we stayed in the game. The defense played such a bad ass game. Two weeks in a row Ole Miss was held to 10 points. :)

PMDawg
11-28-2013, 11:36 PM
to eat a dick

Yeah. Great win. So what do you do to celebrate? Come act like an asshole and try to somehow bring the focus on you? Like you have anything to do with anything? Pretend you got some more fake internet cred? Good Lord, slow your roll. Great game, great job by the defense especially.

Tonight is a great night for ALL bulldogs fans, not just Internet heroes.

CadaverDawg
11-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Good crow. Hail Damn State

angusyoung
11-28-2013, 11:37 PM
I hope this board is sanitized after this win. There are so many ****ing tool know it all state fans here that need to be banned for life. **** all of you pieces of shit that wanted Mullen out.

TXDawg
11-28-2013, 11:37 PM
The storyline from tonight's game (injury, mom's passing, game tying and game winning drives, etc) could very well vault him into the national spotlight we SHOULD get a lot of mileage out of this - except that our media relations sucks balls.

Bothrops
11-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Coach has been right the whole time. We are better than them where it counts.

thunderclap
11-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Crow with gravy happily eaten.

hacker
11-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Can we make all the doubters line up and speak their apologies to an open forum?

I admit that I got pretty upset around the end of October one night and lost my cool and said that I was aboard the Hud train. Dear Our Great Leader, I apologize for that outburst.

Martianlander
11-28-2013, 11:40 PM
State won!!!!!!!!!!

PMDawg
11-28-2013, 11:42 PM
I hope this board is sanitized after this win. There are so many ****ing tool know it all state fans here that need to be banned for life. **** all of you pieces of shit that wanted Mullen out.

Yeah! **** different opinions!!! Get rid of them! This internet badass said so.

OldFatDog
11-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Good crow. Hail Damn State

Respect, Cadaver. You handled that well.

angusyoung
11-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Yeah! **** different opinions!!! Get rid of them! This internet badass said so.

Not different opinions. Wrong uninformed opinions. Ignorant opinions. Like you.

gravedigger
11-28-2013, 11:48 PM
I'll take some of that crow.

I seen it dawg
11-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Can we make all the doubters line up and speak their apologies to an open forum?

I admit that I got pretty upset around the end of October one night and lost my cool and said that I was aboard the Hud train. Dear Our Great Leader, I apologize for that outburst.

He does stupid shit but ****. Shit l
After the embrace with Dak he can stay. Maybe I'm wrong with wanting to cut his head off. But I still want to put a foot in his ass. We better win 9 next year.

cheewgumm
11-28-2013, 11:50 PM
I'll eat it. He earned it. Balls of steel going

For it on 4th and 1. I was yelling "kick it".

Dawgface
11-28-2013, 11:57 PM
BS. We won and that is great. He obviously does a lot right. But surely you guys can't agree with a lot of his decisions, like playing Perkins way more than Robinson. And running Perkins up the damn middle so much. He still has lot's of flaws that need correcting. Hell c34 has pointed those things out week after week in his weekly game recaps, but now acts like he has been 100% in agreement the whole time. What a joke.

coachdaddy
11-29-2013, 12:01 AM
I'll eat it. He earned it. Balls of steel going

For it on 4th and 1. I was yelling "kick it".

Well I wasn't but **** all you doubters. No wonder I get so much married *****. **** you needle dick bitches. Way to ****ing go Mullen and Dakota

Coach34
11-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Well I wasn't but **** all you doubters. No wonder I get so much married *****. **** you needle dick bitches. Way to ****ing go Mullen and Dakota

drunk ass...good night huh? We need to get together again soon

I seen it dawg
11-29-2013, 12:04 AM

Yeah boyyyyyyy **** yeah!!!!!!!!!!

I seen it dawg
11-29-2013, 12:07 AM
BS. We won and that is great. He obviously does a lot right. But surely you guys can't agree with a lot of his decisions, like playing Perkins way more than Robinson. And running Perkins up the damn middle so much. He still has lot's of flaws that need correcting. Hell c34 has pointed those things out week after week in his weekly game recaps, but now acts like he has been 100% in agreement the whole time. What a joke.

Eat a geritol muther****er. We won the egg tonite and squeezed into a bowl. zip your negative shit u til next August.

I seen it dawg
11-29-2013, 12:09 AM

Vandy beisbol wkd. Or SBW

Dawgtini
11-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Hail yes! Hail State! !!!

Dawgtini
11-29-2013, 12:10 AM
Robinson was leading rusher.

Coach34
11-29-2013, 12:10 AM
Vandy beisbol wkd. Or SBW

yes

Dawgtini
11-29-2013, 12:14 AM
+1 for manning up

Dawgtini
11-29-2013, 12:24 AM
+100

Todd4State
11-29-2013, 12:33 AM
I'll eat crow for being on the Hud train.

I think Dan is a good coach- but he has some major issues that are very worrisome and after five years he has shown no sign of change. If Dan didn't have those issues, or at the very least show signs of improvement, I would never have gotten on the Hud train to start with. If he signs a big extension as you claim, then even in light of tonight I think it would be a mistake on the part of our administration.

I would be willing to give him an extension after next season if:

1. He shows that he can evaluate our personnel better- Tyler, Perkins, Devon Bell, etc.

2. He makes some changes to the offensive staff including better recruiters.

3. One of the changes includes hiring a special teams coach.

I think the reality is we are a good team that is much better than what we put out on the field and because of certain head coaching decisions it causes us to fail to reach our full potential as a team. I do think Dan can improve- and I hope he does.

Just because we went 6-6 and are going to a bowl again doesn't mean we don't have issues. Heck, the Cardinals went to the World Series, but they had issues at shortstop and center field and the first thing they did was address those in the off season. Likewise, if Dan does indeed sign an extension, I demand as a fan (and no, I won't do anything crazy so don't read too much into the word demand) that Dan address the above issues going forward at the signing and what he intends to do to correct those issues going forward.

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2013, 12:40 AM

I think Dan is a good coach- but he has some major issues that are very worrisome and after five years he has shown no sign of change. If Dan didn't have those issues, or at the very least show signs of improvement, I would never have gotten on the Hud train to start with. If he signs a big extension as you claim, then even in light of tonight I think it would be a mistake on the part of our administration.

1. He shows that he can evaluate our personnel better- Tyler, Perkins, Devon Bell, etc.

I think the reality is we are a good team that is much better than what we put out on the field and because of certain head coaching decisions it causes us to fail to reach our full potential as a team. I do think Dan can improve- and I hope he does.

Just because we went 6-6 and are going to a bowl again doesn't mean we don't have issues. Heck, the Cardinals went to the World Series, but they had issues at shortstop and center field and the first thing they did was address those in the off season. Likewise, if Dan does indeed sign an extension, I demand as a fan (and no, I won't do anything crazy so don't read too much into the word demand) that Dan address the above issues going forward at the signing and what he intends to do to correct those issues going forward.

Couldn't of said it any better... We won and im ****ing ecstatic about it. But there are many issues that need to be addressed to make us a better team besides the fact out schedule gets easier next season.

DanDority
11-29-2013, 12:41 AM

Needs to be done tomorrow. Just put a ga at this position and put your time at Offense!

Todd4State
11-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Needs to be done tomorrow. Just put a ga at this position and put your time at Offense!

Based on the guy that Dan was chewing out on the sidelines after the blocked punt, that may be what is going on at this time. Someone with closer connections can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Regardless, I would prefer that we hire a special teams coach and move the TE coach responsibilities to Gonzalez or have the TE coach also coach special teams rather than some graduate assistant.

MafiaDawg
11-29-2013, 12:51 AM
He earned his 2.7 million and it was awesome

DanDority
11-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. However, I don't have faith that it will take place. I've spent too much time watching our shitty special teams continue to screw us in too many games in 5 years.

Original48
I have never called for Dan's head. I just want him to hire a special teams coach to concentrate solely on special teams and let him devote that time to offense.

ckDOG
Dan delivered when the stakes were high. Props to dan the man! **** off Bucky and the bears!

Eta: Dak is a legend already!

msstate7
11-29-2013, 12:55 AM
I want dan spending all his free time with our qb's not punters and kickers. We're gonna have our best collection of qb's on campus maybe ever this next season

coachdaddy
11-29-2013, 12:55 AM

Yes to both. See you at Christmas I hope. Text me your number again

Pollodawg
11-29-2013, 01:09 AM
I will eat some crow. Good win, Dan. Dan is now 4-1 over the bears, and we are headed to a fourth straight bowl. If you had told me that when we fired Croom, I may have kissed you.

TimberBeast
11-29-2013, 01:20 AM

Perfectly said, I love the win this week and last week and love that the team played like madmen out there tonight. But we have got to get some coaching shit fixed in a couple areas.