PDA

View Full Version : Way to early college preseason poll for 2023 has the Bulldogs coming in at..........

99jc
12-26-2022, 08:48 PM
24. Mississippi State

2023 will likely be a tough season for the MSU program. Earlier this month, Bulldogs head coach and legendary offensive mind Mike Leach died unexpectedly. The Bulldogs will continue on with head coach Zach Arnett, who was MSU's defensive coordinator under Leach.

our friends at the Tsun are nowhere to be found

Coach34
12-26-2022, 08:57 PM
With the guys that decided to return on D and the OL- we could win 8 again. Maybe a 9th with an upset on the road. Running the ball more. We are an extremely veteran team

Depends on the OC hire.

Todd4State
12-26-2022, 10:47 PM
With the guys that decided to return on D and the OL- we could win 8 again. Maybe a 9th with an upset on the road. Running the ball more. We are an extremely veteran team

Depends on the OC hire.

I just hope LSU and Alabama struggle on the road as much as they did this year. Not saying we beat them but if they struggle like they did this year we could give them a good game.

I agree on the OC hire. We need to get that right. I don't know if I could stomach another Moorhead season.

Jarius
12-27-2022, 12:13 AM

Depends on the OC hire.

Yea that OC hire is going to define Arnett’s tenure.

Todd4State
12-27-2022, 01:20 AM
Yea that OC hire is going to define Arnett’s tenure.

Well if I'm him I tell our accountants to open up the bags for Zach Kittley.