PDA

View Full Version : Dana Holgerson with the black "State" sweatshirt on today in honor CML........

Saltydog
12-23-2022, 03:40 PM
Good to see..........

Vandelay Industries
12-23-2022, 04:10 PM
Just saw that, That?s awesome

Saltydog
12-23-2022, 04:17 PM
I think some of his other staff are wearing them as well. Now, they need to get off their ass and score some points. They've looked like shit so far.....

TheLostDawg
12-23-2022, 04:23 PM
I think some of his other staff are wearing them as well. Now, they need to get off their ass and score some points. They've looked like shit so far.....

Their kicker missed xp.

CaptainObvious
12-23-2022, 04:56 PM
Their kicker missed xp.

Talk about honoring your mentor to the T! 😎

TheLostDawg
12-23-2022, 04:56 PM
+

State82
12-23-2022, 04:57 PM
That is top shelf right there. Kudos to Dana.

Goldendawg
12-23-2022, 05:02 PM
Where can you buy these sweatshirts? Thanks.

Dawgface
12-23-2022, 05:28 PM
Where can you buy these sweatshirts? Thanks.

Supposedly Campus Book Mart. I ordered one 2 weeks ago and they were shown to be in stock......but I haven't received it yet. Good luck getting one.

SailingDawg
12-23-2022, 05:31 PM
Bought two tshirts from The Lodge this week and received them in two days. They?re selling fast.

https://www.alumnihall.com/mississippi-state-bulldogs/perpage/view-all

RocketDawg
12-23-2022, 06:42 PM
Nice comeback by Houston. And very nice of Holgerson to wear that sweatshirt.

parabrave
12-23-2022, 07:37 PM
Missou coach with a swing your sword Shirt on

tribaldawg
12-23-2022, 07:44 PM
Supposedly Campus Book Mart. I ordered one 2 weeks ago and they were shown to be in stock......but I haven't received it yet. Good luck getting one.

The Lodge has them in stock. I called Campus Book Mart before placing my order (even though it would accept my order online) and they said they were out and if I placed my order online I may or may not get the sweatshirts before Christmas. Not the best business practice to sell sweatshirts online without a warning that they are backordered.

LC Dawg
12-24-2022, 12:05 AM
The helmet stickers teams have worn has been very cool but coaches wearing shirts of another university while coaching their team is about as good as it gets. It's speaks volumes about Mike Leach the man and the coach.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-24-2022, 06:00 AM
Leach did more to market STATE than MSU Marketing.

Dawgface
12-24-2022, 08:54 AM
The Lodge has them in stock. I called Campus Book Mart before placing my order (even though it would accept my order online) and they said they were out and if I placed my order online I may or may not get the sweatshirts before Christmas. Not the best business practice to sell sweatshirts online without a warning that they are backordered.

Wish I had known about the Lodge. When I ordered online with Campus they showed some sizes out so anyone would assume the other sizes(mine) were in stock by accepting my order. Late last night I got an email from Campus saying that they had processed my order and I would get a notice when shipped. I got an order acknowledgement 2 weeks ago when I placed my order. Lord only knows when it will finally be shipped. Piss poor way to do business.

Maroonthirteen
12-24-2022, 09:07 AM
Leach did more to market STATE than MSU Marketing.

msu marketing with adidas are the ones that came up with the generic black "State" shirts and hoodies.

If all these folks wanting one now, would have came to a ball game this fall and visited any of the shops, they would have found them.

Dawgface
12-24-2022, 09:46 AM
msu marketing with adidas are the ones that came up with the generic black "State" shirts and hoodies.

If all these folks wanting one now, would have came to a ball game this fall and visited any of the shops, they would have found them.

Leach didn't die during the Fall football season. His death triggered the interest in these particular hoodies.