PDA

View Full Version : Women's basketball vs New Mexico

NCMSTFAN
12-21-2022, 02:29 PM
Up 75-47 in the 4th quarter, we don't talk alot about the women much but they beat a pretty good Old Dominion (8-2) team on Monday also. We will be 11-2 after this game with our two losses both coming in the final 2 minutes against good teams. Purcell has these girls playing really good basketball right now.

schddog72
12-21-2022, 05:37 PM
Up 75-47 in the 4th quarter, we don't talk alot about the women much but they beat a pretty good Old Dominion (8-2) team on Monday also. We will be 11-2 after this game with our two losses both coming in the final 2 minutes against good teams. Purcell has these girls playing really good basketball right now.

I watched the entire game. It was tight throughout the first half, but the ladies really turned it up in the second half; started going inside to the bigs a lot more and mixed in a few 3's as well. The ladies are playing with lots of energy and really play good defense. I think this team might make some noise in the SEC this year. Gotta give coach Purcell props so far.

NCMSTFAN
12-21-2022, 07:25 PM
I watched the entire game. It was tight throughout the first half, but the ladies really turned it up in the second half; started going inside to the bigs a lot more and mixed in a few 3's as well. The ladies are playing with lots of energy and really play good defense. I think this team might make some noise in the SEC this year. Gotta give coach Purcell props so far.

I haven't seen Ramani Parker the last few games, she is a solid backup to Jessika Carter especially with her size, I know she was sick a few weeks ago but any news on her?