PDA

View Full Version : Just got a text from my buddy who spoke to Dak

Bear@Work
11-28-2013, 05:54 PM
and he said he was starting, that it was all a trick.

1. I'm glad Dak's healthy and will play. I think we stand the best chance at beating the Bears with him at the helm.

2. I like the attempt by Mullen, but the more I think of it it pisses me off a whole lot. He sat Dak against Arkansas to give him the best chance to beat OM. We didn't lose that game, but we were as close to losing as possible. What if we had lost that game and then it came out that he was pulling this trick? It upsets me that he puts everything in to the Egg Bowl (same with most of our fans) but doesn't hardly give a 17 about the other games.

3. 98% of our fan base is okay with this.

What does everyone else think?

Political Hack
11-28-2013, 05:56 PM
he sat Dak because he's got a nerve issue in his shoulder that needed time to heal. period.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-28-2013, 06:01 PM
and he said he was starting, that it was all a trick.

1. I'm glad Dak's healthy and will play. I think we stand the best chance at beating the Bears with him at the helm.

2. I like the attempt by Mullen, but the more I think of it it pisses me off a whole lot. He sat Dak against Arkansas to give him the best chance to beat OM. We didn't lose that game, but we were as close to losing as possible. What if we had lost that game and then it came out that he was pulling this trick? It upsets me that he puts everything in to the Egg Bowl (same with most of our fans) but doesn't hardly give a 17 about the other games.

3. 98% of our fan base is okay with this.

What does everyone else think?

I'm calling bullshit

WeWillScrewItUp
11-28-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm calling bullshit

Same here. Until I see 15 trot out onto the field I just can't buy into it.

Original48
11-28-2013, 06:04 PM
I was actually fine with Dak sitting out the Egg Bowl. Yes he's our best chance, but if he has injured anything that could be damaged more/hurt him for next year then I would hope they would sit him out tonight too. If he's 100% then I'm pumped!

Ronny
11-28-2013, 06:13 PM
...it means your buddy is a bullshitting asshole.

I guess the burden of informing your buddy of this would fall to you.

Dawg61
11-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Welcome to my thoughts about the Bama game. We'd of beaten Bama with Dak. It is what it is and I hope he plays tonight.

hacker
11-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Twitter says Dak is dressed out.

OurState
11-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Welcome to my thoughts about the Bama game. We'd of beaten Bama with Dak. It is what it is and I hope he plays tonight.

It is a bit embarrassing.

gravedigger
11-28-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm of the opinion this will come down to our defense. With all due respect to dak, we have to disrupt their rhythm.

bulldogsmsu
11-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Is Dak playing confirmed for sure yet?

Coach34
11-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Dakota was still iffy Saturday- he couldnt have played against Bama. The injury wasnt made up

STFU and enjoy watching him lead us to victory tonight