PDA

View Full Version : Visits this weekend

Chuck3124
12-16-2022, 07:06 PM
Saw the WR from Iowa is visiting this weekend anybody know if there?s any other big names coming in as well and if we should be on watch for someone to announce this weekend?

BuckyIsAB****
12-16-2022, 07:07 PM
Im sure that kid is a great player. And if he wants to come great, but we have enough WRs under 6?0. We need a dawg at X/Z

bulldawg28
12-16-2022, 07:13 PM
What are the chances Rara stays? He still has on the MSU uniform for his Twitter account

yjnkdawg
12-16-2022, 07:14 PM
We will have to have a permanent OC in place before any of the type receivers we were recruiting in the portal prior to CM:'s death, will even consider us. Too much uncertainty on the offensive side right now.

Vandelay Industries
12-16-2022, 07:23 PM
What are the chances Rara stays? He still has on the MSU uniform for his Twitter account

Also what about Zavion?

yjnkdawg
12-16-2022, 07:32 PM
Also what about Zavion?

Zavion needs some different people advising him, than he has now, on what's best for him.

HancockCountyDog
12-16-2022, 07:32 PM

I keep hearing that AU is willing to meet his price.

PikeDawg15
12-16-2022, 07:34 PM
Also what about Zavion?

Hearing from Twitterverse that Rara is 100% gone

Zavion is about 50/50 on coming back, he was apparently lied to by somebody and LSU wanted him as a walk on not as a scholarship player.

Im thinking that Rara may go to ole miss or Auburn

I really dont think he would start at UGA.

Dawgface
12-16-2022, 08:06 PM
We will have to have a permanent OC in place before any of the type receivers we were recruiting in the portal prior to CM:'s death, will even consider us. Too much uncertainty on the offensive side right now.

Dumb question. When can portal players sign?

HancockCountyDog
12-16-2022, 08:13 PM
Dumb question. When can portal players sign?

Any time.

They sign a financial aid package, enroll and its done.

SpaceBully
12-16-2022, 10:06 PM
Need a full house at the basketball game to impress recruits and to congratulate our team for a great season so far. Nicholls is more than capable....they had a double digit lead on TTech in Lubbock before a huge rally by TTech and coming up short. Everybody try to be there if at all possible. 2 PM at the HUMP!!

trob115
12-16-2022, 10:33 PM
Need a full house at the basketball game to impress recruits and to congratulate our team for a great season so far. McNeese is more than capable....they had a double digit lead on TTech in Lubbock before a huge rally by TTech and coming up short. Everybody try to be there if at all possible. 2 PM at the HUMP!!

Well we are playing Nichols So that should help

SpaceBully
12-16-2022, 10:36 PM
Well we are playing Nichols So that should help

My bad...will correct.

Roy Munson
12-16-2022, 11:11 PM
Not saying I know shat, but I heard Rara wanted to come back and we told him to pound sand. Zavion there?s a chance he comes back. No idea if any of this is accurate, but there you go.

Lord McBuckethead
12-16-2022, 11:51 PM
Well we need a player like RaRa, but only if he is here to grind. Maybe even for a pay cut.
Zavion in my opinion can and should come back.

But man, this is for the team to figure out. I am not saying either both or neither can come back. Surely they didn?t burn any bridges.

Bothrops
12-17-2022, 12:37 AM
Zavion should definitely come back.

Todd4State
12-17-2022, 01:53 AM
Im sure that kid is a great player. And if he wants to come great, but we have enough WRs under 6?0. We need a dawg at X/Z

I think he's related to Isaac Bruce. Hard to tell how good he is since he played for Iowa.

Tough Dawg
12-17-2022, 09:05 AM
Need a D1 QB to throw the ball to them. And run when he can?t.

Chuck3124
12-17-2022, 11:40 AM
Well we need a player like RaRa, but only if he is here to grind. Maybe even for a pay cut.
Zavion in my opinion can and should come back.

But man, this is for the team to figure out. I am not saying either both or neither can come back. Surely they didn?t burn any bridges.

Tulu went live on Instagram zavion joined it. He asked tulu to go to his locker and zavion?s name has been replaced with Hail State and he then gives tulu the code to his locker and it never opened fwiw

CaptainObvious
12-17-2022, 12:02 PM
Tulu went live on Instagram zavion joined it. He asked tulu to go to his locker and zavion?s name has been replaced with Hail State and he then gives tulu the code to his locker and it never opened fwiw

It seems the policy at Mississippi State is that if you enter the portal, you gone! Bye-e!

Leeshouldveflanked
12-17-2022, 12:09 PM
Zavion will be a great addition to Southern University?s team. Seems he was given some bad advice.

HancockCountyDog
12-17-2022, 02:33 PM
Zavion will be a great addition to Southern University?s team. Seems he was given some bad advice.

Someone on here owes me two dollars.