PDA

View Full Version : Reliaquest Bowl

CaptainObvious
12-13-2022, 05:25 PM
I know the bowl game being on Monday, January 2, is hard for many folks to attend, but I think as many as can possibly go should be there to support this Staff and these Players to honor Coach Leach and to let them know we are all family! Find a way if you can. Encourage friends or family members who CAN GO?TO GO! Put off something else you were planning. Miss those extra couple of days hunting this year! If you CAN go take someone with you!

My son and I will be there. Join us in waving a Jolly Roger Flag and Ringing our Bells for The Pirate!

This team needs our support now more than ever!

SailingDawg
12-13-2022, 05:44 PM
I can't imagine what this team of young men are going through, let alone Coach Leach's peers on the coaching staff. Three weeks to get ready now. This week will be emotional. I hope they can get to work next week.

I can't go but it's not a far drive.Y'all fill it up!

defiantdog
12-13-2022, 05:48 PM
I know the bowl game being on Monday, January 2, is hard for many folks to attend, but I think as many as can possibly go should be there to support this Staff and these Players to honor Coach Leach and to let them know we are all family! Find a way if you can. Encourage friends or family members who CAN GO?TO GO! Put off something else you were planning. Miss those extra couple of days hunting this year! If you CAN go take someone with you!

My son and I will be there. Join us in waving a Jolly Roger Flag and Ringing our Bells for The Pirate!

This team needs our support now more than ever!
I've got my tickets as well.

BayouDawg
12-13-2022, 07:29 PM
Me and fam will be there!

EdwardDrayton
12-13-2022, 07:44 PM
I had not planned to go to the bowl but thinking now there's no way I can't go if that makes sense. Don't know that I've ever felt so much at the passing of a man I never met.

Feels like this hang dog look may stay with me awhile. But thinking being a part of Dawg Nation and filling up Raymond James to show Coach and his family how we feel is the perfect remedy.

Reason2succeed
12-13-2022, 09:31 PM
My wife woke me up at 4am before we had the news of his passing and suggested that we go. I am excited and heartbroken at the same time.

GATORDawg1234
12-13-2022, 11:08 PM
I hope to not go because we cancel the invitation. The bowl game is a high risk low reward event. We will not win, and the players need mental health counseling. The school must not put the players in an impossible situation that could harm their health. The team should spend this time with their families.

As for the university, they need to hire a new AD and HC. Afterwards, we must lockup this #23-ranked recruiting class. The bowl game should be the last thing on all our minds.

Catfish
12-14-2022, 11:03 AM
I hope to not go because we cancel the invitation. The bowl game is a high risk low reward event. We will not win, and the players need mental health counseling. The school must not put the players in an impossible situation that could harm their health. The team should spend this time with their families.

As for the university, they need to hire a new AD and HC. Afterwards, we must lockup this #23-ranked recruiting class. The bowl game should be the last thing on all our minds.

Disagree, I think this bowl game is what out players need. Very emotional time for everyone. Unity....Win it for Coach Leach!

MaroonFlounder
12-14-2022, 11:10 AM

ABSOLUTE BULL F'ING SHIT

You are underestimating the mental strength of this team.

Leach would want these guys to not only play, but beat the shit out of that Big 10 team.

msudawg1200
12-14-2022, 11:40 AM

What are you talking about? Hell yes we play that game, and we will win. How can that game harm their health in any different way than a regular game? You play to honor Coach because that's what he'd want. Win, lose, or draw you go on and compete. See Georgia 2020.

Commercecomet24
12-14-2022, 11:41 AM
I had not planned to go to the bowl but thinking now there's no way I can't go if that makes sense. Don't know that I've ever felt so much at the passing of a man I never met.

Feels like this hang dog look may stay with me awhile. But thinking being a part of Dawg Nation and filling up Raymond James to show Coach and his family how we feel is the perfect remedy.

Well said and i feel exactly the same way!

Commercecomet24
12-14-2022, 11:43 AM
ABSOLUTE BULL F'ING SHIT

Leach would want these guys to not only play, but beat the shit out of that Big 10 team.

Rep Given! Also getting back to a normal routine(hard after a tragedy I know), also helps fend of depression.

KOdawg1
12-14-2022, 12:01 PM

What a terrible way to look at it.

Leach would want us to play the game.

drummerdawg
12-14-2022, 12:19 PM

We're gonna kick Illinois ass.

R2Dawg
12-14-2022, 12:23 PM
Disagree, I think this bowl game is what out players need. Very emotional time for everyone. Unity....Win it for Coach Leach!

Exactly the kind of healing the team needs and they said so per Keenum.

Sometimes sitting around in your pitty is the worst thing you can do.

Duckdog
12-14-2022, 12:35 PM

This is the kind of thinking that makes today's youth soft as charmin.

ScoobaDawg
12-14-2022, 12:39 PM
ABSOLUTE BULL F'ING SHIT

Rep given.

msudawg1200
12-14-2022, 12:42 PM
This is the kind of thinking that makes today's youth soft as charmin.

No doubt. Was thinking the same. You don't ball up in your safe space. Bad things happen in life. Terrible things. You lean on God and keep moving forward. Boy, our society is soft.

TheLostDawg
12-14-2022, 12:45 PM

What a weak comment. Go back inside your rebels

GoDawgz
12-14-2022, 12:50 PM

Troll, and an absolute clown of a person to do this at this point and time. You really should be ashamed!! Just another example of how sitting behind a keyboard makes a person feel as if its ok to be anonymous and be stupid in an attempt to be cute and funny. Get a life dude.

ScoobaDawg
12-14-2022, 12:55 PM
Troll, and an absolute clown of a person to do this at this point and time. You really should be ashamed!! Just another example of how sitting behind a keyboard makes a person feel as if its ok to be anonymous and be stupid in an attempt to be cute and funny. Get a life dude.

Yea... check out his other posts... I'm not sure he's gonna make it a week.

mparkerfd20
12-14-2022, 12:59 PM

I could not have agreed with you more, initially. I'm not going to jump on you like the rest of the crew here. I had the same thoughts, but now I don't see how we can't play. It's exactly what these kids need and what Coach Leach would want. Had there been a decision to not play, I would have supported that also, though.