PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach - The Author

SteelCurtain74
12-12-2022, 10:26 PM
I've never read his book, so I decided to look it up on Amazon. It recommended two other books that Mike either wrote or was a co-author on. I plan to buy all three, but for anyone who is interested in either getting them for yourself or a family member for Christmas, here are the titles:

Swing Your Sword: Leading the Charge in Football and Life

Squib-Kick It to a Fat Guy

Geronimo: Leadership Strategies of an American Warrior

Jarius
12-12-2022, 10:31 PM
The perfect pass is another one. It has a lot of stuff about him in it, although he’s not the author.

Catfish
12-12-2022, 10:32 PM
I've never read his book, so I decided to look it up on Amazon. It recommended two other books that Mike either wrote or was a co-author on. I plan to buy all three, but for anyone who is interested in either getting them for yourself or a family member for Christmas, here are the titles:

Swing Your Sword: Leading the Charge in Football and Life

Squib-Kick It to a Fat Guy

Geronimo: Leadership Strategies of an American Warrior

Coach is very talented. He also taught a class on "Insurgent Warfare and Football Strategies" when he was at Wash St.

KOdawg1
12-12-2022, 10:33 PM
I've read both Swing Your Sword and Geronimo.

Both are very good. Probably going to read them again soon.

SteelCurtain74
12-12-2022, 10:41 PM
The perfect pass is another one. It has a lot of stuff about him in it, although he’s not the author.

I'll have to check that one out as well.

iPat09
12-12-2022, 11:14 PM
It looks like there is a Squib Kick It II that covers some of his time at State. It just came out last year and the cover is Leach in State gear.