PDA

View Full Version : Lot of twitter noise right now all of a sudden

DownwardDawg
12-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Did Coach pass or is it speculation??

Tater
12-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Bill Snyder accidentally jumped the gun.

DownwardDawg
12-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Bill Snyder accidentally jumped the gun.

A bunch of people started tweeting RIP all of a sudden just a few minutes ago. I saw the Snyder tweet too.
What an awful situation.

Tater
12-12-2022, 08:03 PM
A bunch of people started tweeting RIP all of a sudden just a few minutes ago. I saw the Snyder tweet too.
What an awful situation.

Yea it was in response to the Snyder tweet. No other verified source out there currently. He even retracted.

DownwardDawg
12-12-2022, 08:09 PM
Yea it was in response to the Snyder tweet. No other verified source out there currently. He even retracted.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. Good ol internet......

Vandownbytheriver
12-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. Good ol internet......

There's a reporter from Arkansas saying some other stuff as well. Not sure why anyone wants to be "first" on something like this.

Homedawg
12-12-2022, 08:28 PM
The assistants have been called back to stk. I think they are holding official word til they have a meeting. If that's possible.

DownwardDawg
12-12-2022, 08:36 PM
The assistants have been called back to stk. I think they are holding official word til they have a meeting. If that's possible.

Damn.

Commercecomet24
12-12-2022, 08:38 PM

All just seems so unreal right now. Just so freaking sad!

DownwardDawg
12-12-2022, 08:40 PM
All just seems so unreal right now. Just so freaking sad!

It hit me much harder this afternoon for some reason. I guess it set in. This really sucks.

Tater
12-12-2022, 08:41 PM

See I heard this too before the Raydar commit. And then he just committed. Seems... weird. Timing is off. Feel like he would do that with a coach there. Idk.

Vandownbytheriver
12-12-2022, 08:47 PM

That's what I was referring to. Not sure how a guy who writes for Arkansas would know that info.

Homedawg
12-12-2022, 08:53 PM
See I heard this too before the Raydar commit. And then he just committed. Seems... weird. Timing is off. Feel like he would do that with a coach there. Idk.

He had already committed. He just hadn't gone public.

662dawg
12-12-2022, 09:07 PM

That's the only thing I can think of myself. From my understanding one meeting has already occured earlier today.

confucius say
12-12-2022, 09:14 PM
That's going to be a tough meeting with the players. Who will lead it? Tony Hughes is a good guy to have on staff right now

Commercecomet24
12-12-2022, 09:21 PM
That's going to be a tough meeting with the players. Who will lead it? Tony Hughes is a good guy to have on staff right now

Tony is awesome man of great faith. He's gonna be a big help for these players and other coaches. Known him for a long time.

Really Clark?
12-12-2022, 09:25 PM

Tony is such a perfect man of faith for many of these types of situations, for these players and the other coaches. Whatever we pay Tony he more than earns with the gravity, heart and soul he brings to a program.

Commercecomet24
12-12-2022, 09:27 PM
Tony is such a perfect man of faith for many of these types of situations, for these players and the other coaches. Whatever we pay Tony he more than earns with the gravity, heart and soul he brings to a program.

Amen to that! Such a great man!

Bothrops
12-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Worst time in MSU football history. Hard to believe this has happened.

BuckyIsAB****
Tony is awesome man of great faith. He's gonna be a big help for these players and other coaches. Known him for a long time.

One of the best there is. His son is a great dude too. Coach Hughes is the man. He is going to lead the team I can promise you that. They dont make men like him anymore

Really Clark?
Amen to that! Such a great man!

Yes sir! I think a lot of Tony, the man and the faith.

Commercecomet24
12-12-2022, 09:31 PM
One of the best there is. His son is a great dude too. Coach Hughes is the man. He is going to lead the team I can promise you that. They dont make men like him anymore

Yeah I know Jay from our youth baseball days and Tony raised him right. I'm grateful that the program has a guy like Tony to help people navigate this situation. As you said they don't make 'em like him anymore.

DownwardDawg
12-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Yeah I know Jay from our youth baseball days and Tony raised him right. I'm grateful that the program has a guy like Tony to help people navigate this situation. As you said they don't make 'em like him anymore.
Where is Jay these days? Great young man. I almost said great kid because he went to high school with my daughter then realized my daughter is 30!!!

BuckyIsAB****
12-12-2022, 09:41 PM

Where is Jay these days? Great young man. I almost said great kid because he went to high school with my daughter then realized my daughter is 30!!!

Coaches at Brandon High School

Commercecomet24
12-12-2022, 09:45 PM

Jay working at Brandon Middle School and Coaching football. Yeah hard to believe these kids are that old.