PDA

View Full Version : Jans finally went with our best 5...

HoopsDawg
12-11-2022, 10:58 PM
and started Shak in the 2nd half. The bench, not counting Shak, struggled tonight. Horton played good minutes but that was it. Credit to Jans for tightening the rotation. First true road game. Good win.

Prayers to Leach.

basedog
12-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Love the intensity! Can’t recall seeing MSU basketball play this hard. My kinda game, I know many like the run and gun but give me this intensity. It wears on the opponent.

Commercecomet24
12-12-2022, 12:53 AM
Love the intensity! Can’t recall seeing MSU basketball play this hard. My kinda game, I know many like the run and gun but give me this intensity. It wears on the opponent.

Yeah the intensity and effort is exciting and fun to watch! Jan's can coach!

Dawg_Lover
12-12-2022, 01:08 AM
It?s just fun to be excited about MSU basketball again, including the Lady Dawgs. It has been awesome! I appreciate the effort from both teams.

parabrave
12-12-2022, 01:29 AM
Shak is so much better coming off the bench.

HoopsDawg
12-12-2022, 01:58 AM
Shak is so much better coming off the bench.

He started the 2nd half and played his best half of the season.

SpaceBully
12-12-2022, 06:02 AM
It's going to take a lot more than our best 5 to have a successful season and possibly make the Dance. We've got a great chance to go undefeated in OOC play which I haven't seen in a long long time. I think Drake could be competitive and not sure what Nicholls or JSU will bring, but I'm sure Jans & Co. would tell you, any one of them can beat you if you don't take care of your own business. Our defensive effort is right where it needs to be. It will win us games we shouldn't and win the ones we should, but where the shots just aren't falling. Time for the fans to do our part and fill the HUMP for Nicholls as a thank you for the team before the Christmas break. This Saturday, everybody be there that possibly can and bring a friend ready to rock the HUMP like we haven't seen since 80's & 90's.

Pancho
12-12-2022, 08:21 AM
The "barn" really looks like a barn. It has a cozy feel to it and I imagine it would really be rocking if it were jam packed.