PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Foorball Rankings Before the Bowls - State 18 but...........

Goldendawg
12-10-2022, 08:43 PM
Started list at #25 down to the top. Felt good when they had us at #18 talking how we went 8-4 and beat OM. I kept going down and there it was OM at #16. Guess the former journalism OM grads working at ESPN compiled the list and the article. What a joke! Oh, well. Most polls are a joke. Guess that 7-0 streak still overrides the 1-4 record at the end of the OM season.**** Hail State!

Jack Lambert
12-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Ole miss was ranked all season up until the week after the last week. We were ranked that week. The pollsters don't know shit. I bet my right nut Ole Miss is preseason ranked next season in the AP. A&M will be preseason ranked top 10 in the AP. We will not be ranked. I have a feeling Ole Miss will not be 8-0 next season.

starkvegasdawg
12-10-2022, 09:24 PM
The cult won't be top 10. Too many jokes nationally made at their expense over their implosion. Now, them winning a couple games at the end might give them enough benefit of the doubt for a top 25 ranking. If the bears win their bowl game they'll probably be ranked and I agree we probably won't be regardless of what we do.

Quaoarsking
12-10-2022, 09:30 PM
Ole miss was ranked all season up until the week after the last week. We were ranked that week. The pollsters don't know shit. I bet my right nut Ole Miss is preseason ranked next season in the AP. A&M will be preseason ranked top 10 in the AP. We will not be ranked. I have a feeling Ole Miss will not be 8-0 next season.

If we win our bowl game and finished ranked, I'm pretty confident we'll start out ranked next year.

99jc
12-10-2022, 09:49 PM

If Texas A$M is ranked pre-season top 10 i am going to quit watching college football. that snake oil piece of shit Fisher should be coaching for his job next year.

yjnkdawg
12-10-2022, 10:09 PM
That is ESPN's College Football Power Index rankings. It is computer generated only and is based upon certain criteria and then projects and compiles the rankings based upon that.

Goldendawg
12-10-2022, 10:15 PM
If Texas A$M is ranked pre-season top 10 i am going to quit watching college football. that snake oil piece of shit Fisher should be coaching for his job next year.

Petrino on the way soon to help with O and "12 Step Program to Not Be a Slime Ball". If that doesn't do the trick SEC Office to send Hugh for a hands on faith healing to cleanse Jimbo. All is well.*****