PDA

View Full Version : Full uniform

CadaverDawg
11-28-2013, 12:13 PM
May have already been posted....

https://mobile.twitter.com/HailStateEQ/status/405799728400838656/photos

This is not meant to be a thread to talk about how much you hate it. Start your own thread if you want to bash it. I think it will look pretty good on the field. A lot of gold. I don't love it, but I definitely don't hate it...and the players seem to be pumped about them, so that's good enough for me.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2013, 01:36 PM
JCJC!! Go Bobcats!!!

godlluB
11-28-2013, 01:37 PM
It'd be real confusing if our rival was Florida State.

Statefan
11-28-2013, 01:38 PM
I hate that picture, it makes the uniforms look a lot worse than they actually will.

If someone could find the video Adidas made before the season -- a LOT better representation of what these will look like.

CadaverDawg
11-28-2013, 01:41 PM
I hate that picture, it makes the uniforms look a lot worse than they actually will.

If someone could find the video Adidas made before the season -- a LOT better representation of what these will look like.

Yea, they'll look good. Especially if we're beating ass. If we lose then our fans wouldn't be happy with the greatest uniforms on Earth.

Dawg61
11-28-2013, 01:45 PM
I think these will look very good once they are on the players and with the lights shining on them. I do worry they could get blinded by them. WEAR VISORS!!!!

Statefan
11-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Exactly. During kick off the stadium is going to be electric, and a huge part of that is the excitement behind these uniforms.

I get that I would be considered a young alumni compared to most on this board, but is the jersey really that bad? It's our same jersey, except with gold instead of white. PLUS they got rid of the white stripe that people complain about so much.

I just remember Oregon wearing chrome helmets last year and thinking how awesome they looked on tv. Now it's our turn

DanDority
11-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Sorry Cadaver, This is not meant to be negative but they look very similar to the Hinds AHS Eagles unis to me.

joben3
11-28-2013, 02:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_DGPJfAJJI