PDA

View Full Version : Something to watch to make money as well as the future of our program

Coach34
12-08-2022, 08:37 PM
We start practice for the bowl game Saturday- and Marks is home in Georgia trying to decide what he is going to do next year. Word is it's 50/50 right now. He could drive back tomorrow...or he could......

I'd suggest putting money on Illinois for the game and at least making some money off this.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 08:41 PM
I'd suggest putting money on Illinois for the game and at least making some money off this.

You just are about to cum at the idea of us losing to Illinois so you can get on here and crow about how you knew it would happen.

BeardoMSU
12-08-2022, 08:41 PM
We start practice for the bowl game Saturday- and Marks is home in Georgia trying to decide what he is going to do next year. Word is it's 50/50 right now. He could drive back tomorrow...or he could......

Well, we know what you're gonna do, lol.

Coach34
12-08-2022, 08:47 PM
You just are about to cum at the idea of us losing to Illinois so you can get on here and crow about how you knew it would happen.

I love making money and the fact we may have no RB's for the bowl game really tilts our chances of winning. JJ has entered the portal already. DJ is gone.

Our RB and DB rooms being kinda gutted- I'll put my money on the smart side

HoopsDawg
12-08-2022, 08:49 PM

Similar to the Shrader/Gay debacle. Should have loaded up on UL.

MoreCowbell
12-08-2022, 09:09 PM
I love making money and the fact we may have no RB's for the bowl game really tilts our chances of winning. JJ has entered the portal already. DJ is gone.

JJ?

Leroy Jenkins
12-08-2022, 09:13 PM
JJ?

Jernighan

TNDawg35
12-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Can’t you find another team to transfer to? I’m sure there is another SEC team who would give you unlimited coffee to come throw their team in the mud and then make everyone think you are some god or some football genius or some shit…

msstate7
12-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Line has moved from state -1 to Illinois -1.5, so C34 suggesting what others are doing

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 09:32 PM

I'm 99% sure JJ Jernigan can play in the bowl if he wants to.

Bothrops
12-08-2022, 09:38 PM
We sent someone from staff to visit Marks and family today. Things could get much much worse if Marks leaves and Arnett is out the door.

msstate7
12-08-2022, 09:40 PM
We sent someone from staff to visit Marks and family today. Things could get much much worse if Marks leaves and Arnett is out the door.

How realistic is arnett leaving?

Maroonthirteen
12-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Good grief.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 10:28 PM
How realistic is arnett leaving?

Well he sure enjoyed himself at the reliaquest bowl media day today and was impressive. So if he's leaving he sure did a good job of acting excited about us and the Bowl game.

LC Dawg
12-08-2022, 10:33 PM
I can't decide if my favorite threads are the ones celebrating fake tweets or the ones advising betting against our team. It's neck and neck.

Coach34
12-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Marks leaving is much more a possibility than Arnette. From what I've been told Arnette loves his current job and it would take something special to make him leave. Is being DC at Auburn for a year or two "something special"? I dont think so.

Coach34
12-08-2022, 10:35 PM
I can't decide if my favorite threads are the ones celebrating fake tweets or the ones advising betting against our team. It's neck and neck.

What fake tweet? Bookie literally tweeted what I linked. It wasnt fake. Now he was trolling and wasnt serious- but the tweet wasnt fake

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Marks leaving is much more a possibility than Arnette. From what I've been told Arnette loves his current job and it would take something special to make him leave. Is being DC at Auburn for a year or two "something special"? I dont think so.

I've heard exactly the same thing about Arnett. He's becoming a country boy. Sure he could leave but as you said it would take something extraordinary.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 10:41 PM
What fake tweet? Bookie literally tweeted what I linked. It wasnt fake. Now he was trolling and wasnt serious- but the tweet wasnt fake

You've already been told that we aren't laughing at you for believing the Tweet (although you probably should have surmised that something was fishy), we're laughing at you because you used the Tweet to gloat and make fun of another poster and then turned out to be wrong.

Look, it happens. Any time a poster gets snippy with another one (myself included), that poster leaves themselves open for embarrassment if they turn out to be wrong. You just gotta take the L with a big ol' fake smile and move on, instead of doubling down and looking even more foolish.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 10:45 PM
You've already been told that we aren't laughing at you for believing the Tweet (although you probably should have surmised that something was fishy), we're laughing at you because you used the Tweet to gloat and make fun of another poster and then turned out to be wrong.

Look, it happens. Any time a poster gets snippy with another one (myself included), that poster leaves themselves open for embarrassment if they turn out to be wrong. You just gotta take the L with a big ol' fake smile and move on, instead of doubling down and looking even more foolish.

Yeah there's no one on here that's right 100% of the time. Just no way to be accurate with all the stuff going on and so many different dynamics involved. Heck my own kids will tell me they're gonna do something and I'll ask them later how'd it go and they'll say I changed my mind!

TNDawg35
12-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Only State could have a coach who loves it here, pretty much runs is whole program on D, has never insinuated he was leaving or wanted to, and fans then make rumors or believe he is leaving…

Coach34
12-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Only State could have a coach who loves it here, pretty much runs is whole program on D, has never insinuated he was leaving or wanted to, and fans then make rumors or believe he is leaving…

Ohio State? Bama? Notre Dame? Even LSU- yeah he would probably bolt. Auburn with their constant instability? I would be surprised

RezDog7
12-09-2022, 12:27 AM

I hope you lose your ass more than I hope we win. You're the biggest pos that has ever posted in a message board.

Todd4State
12-09-2022, 02:07 AM
Ohio State? Bama? Notre Dame? Even LSU- yeah he would probably bolt. Auburn with their constant instability? I would be surprised

He has already turned down LSU once FWIW.

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2022, 06:30 AM

No kidding. I'm seeing nothing in the media to suggest he is looking around. However State morons are trying to push him out the door.

Pancho
12-09-2022, 07:27 AM
Arnette is perfect for msu, where a diamond in the rough polisher and great motivator is needed. Freeze is needing a DC to meld the minds of 5* talent into a national power. 2 different things.......***************

msstate7
12-09-2022, 07:51 AM
No kidding. I'm seeing nothing in the media to suggest he is looking around. However State morons are trying to push him out the door.

Didn't Rosebowl say he was worried about arnett to auburn?

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Arnette needs to be our next coach.

RisperDawg
12-09-2022, 08:10 AM

This is why Castro told Che that he needed to move on down the line. Lol.

Pancho
12-09-2022, 08:24 AM

But what about Prime Time?

EdwardDrayton
12-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Can?t you find another team to transfer to? I?m sure there is another SEC team who would give you unlimited coffee to come throw their team in the mud and then make everyone think you are some god or some football genius or some shit?

Coach is simply sharing what's happening behind the scenes. He is not responsible for what's happening.

EdwardDrayton
12-09-2022, 08:34 AM
I hope you lose your ass more than I hope we win. You're the biggest pos that has ever posted in a message board.

Dang. Flag on the play. 15 yard penalty for targeting.

RezDog7
12-09-2022, 08:56 AM

After further review, there are no lies detected in my post.

State82
12-09-2022, 10:36 AM
Didn't Rosebowl say he was worried about arnett to auburn?

He did indicate in a radio interview that there was some concern of that being a possibility.

EdwardDrayton
12-09-2022, 10:52 AM
After further review, there are no lies detected in my post.

Yeah don't ever remember the player who commits the foul getting to judge his own offense.

Extendedcab
12-09-2022, 10:53 AM

What about ejection from the game? His response is kinda brutal!

TrapGame
12-09-2022, 11:00 AM

Because they can say it was because of Leach's offense. You know, keeping the narrative alive like a zombie.

Really Clark?
12-09-2022, 11:26 AM

I don't think anyone has said he was looking around. In fact those who are negative toward Leach still say how much Arnett loves it here. There are multiple speculation articles out naming him a high candidate for Auburn. That doesn't mean he is looking just it's a concern if another school starts making a big push for him.

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/.amp/football/auburn-football-defensive-coordinator-hot-board-travis-williams-tony-gibson-zach-arnett-charles-kelly

HancockCountyDog
12-09-2022, 12:29 PM

AU media people are making the rumors that he is their number 1 target at DC. I don't think message board posters are starting anything.

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 02:47 PM
But what about Prime Time?

Lol, I love Prime. Prime will still be breaking things in when Leach leaves. It would be too soon to hire him.

Quaoarsking
12-09-2022, 02:52 PM
AU media people are making the rumors that he is their number 1 target at DC. I don't think message board posters are starting anything.

Number 1 target? I've seen him mentioned on a medium-length list of possibilities, but I haven't seen anything suggesting he's that high on their list, or considered to likely be the guy.

Quaoarsking
12-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Lol, I love Prime. Prime will still be breaking things in when Leach leaves. It would be too soon to hire him.

Prime will have either crashed and burned or moved on to a blue blood by the time Leach retires in 2031.

confucius say
12-09-2022, 03:07 PM

We are a rare breed

PGHBulldogBG
12-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Prime will have either crashed and burned or moved on to a blue blood by the time Leach retires in 2031.

I agree. Colorado is either about to be bottom of the pac12 or near top of the conference. I don’t think there will be a middle ground. Prime will either be extremely successful or bottom out. Eventually he will move onto FSU or Texas if he takes Colorado to the top

Tater
12-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Arnett is more likely to leave for Oklahoma than for Auburn at this point.

And that's .2% versus .05%

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2022, 03:58 PM
Only thing I have seen is that there may be an offer for Arnett of 2 million. That is not going to move the needle for him to go.

Todd4State
12-09-2022, 04:02 PM
I agree. Colorado is either about to be bottom of the pac12 or near top of the conference. I don’t think there will be a middle ground. Prime will either be extremely successful or bottom out. Eventually he will move onto FSU or Texas if he takes Colorado to the top

You're probably right but for me if he gets Colorado back to 8-4 or 9-3 he has done a heck of a job.

Really Clark?
12-09-2022, 05:07 PM

Well not sure how much lower they can go, they are already bottom of PAC-12. Lol

RocketDawg
12-09-2022, 05:12 PM

Doesn't Illinois have the same transfer and sit-out issues that we and everybody else have?

Commercecomet24
12-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Well not sure how much lower they can go, they are already bottom of PAC-12. Lol

Yeah and they're really bad too. I mean they have zero talent. Deion got his work cut out for him. Hope his son survives at qb next season cause he's gonna take some hits. If Deion can turn that program around he's a dang good coach.