PDA

View Full Version : This is the end for Leach

Bulldog1
12-07-2022, 11:32 PM
This is getting out of hand.

Quaoarsking
12-07-2022, 11:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SFXTQXr.png

(Sorry if the language triggered any of our dainty-eared posters or running backs.)

yjnkdawg
12-07-2022, 11:53 PM
LOL and tell us why, what he has done, and what you are going to do to make it happen? Inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes:

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Yeah. Let's bring back someone more player friendly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Moorhead

662dawg
12-08-2022, 12:09 AM

I guess it's the end for Saban as well isn't it? 😭

No bc the players leaving are easily replaceable & shouldn't be hear if they don't wanna be. We are a better team without players that don't wanna be hear.

TNDawg35
12-08-2022, 01:14 AM
I wish some of y’all would enter the damn portal…

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 01:15 AM

Has to be the best post of the day!

I can't give you anymore rep!

parabrave
12-08-2022, 01:47 AM

Well why was this even brought up? Leach must of read my copy of Army Manual FM-2201, the art of saying the word ****.

Kylesandi338
12-08-2022, 09:06 AM
So we fire Leach for hurting someone's feelings? Exactly what is wrong with Society also. Grow a pair and be a man!! Let DJ kick rocks!!

Extendedcab
12-08-2022, 09:44 AM

Good one! Rep Given!!!

DownwardDawg
12-08-2022, 09:49 AM

Hahaha!!!! Outstanding!!!!

Rep given

Dawgology
12-08-2022, 09:49 AM
I like DJ. But saying things like that as you enter the portal is going to make finding a landing spot tough. Head football coaches aren’t going to want to have to worry about what he’s going to say about them to the media. Comes across bad. You can tell he has some emotions bottled up but no guidance (agent?) to help guide him through it. The portal will end up being the end of a lot of good college athletes collegiate careers.

Johnson85
12-08-2022, 09:55 AM

Who are we losing? I keep seeing people with the sky is falling posts and talking about all the players we're losing to the portal, but the only new player I am seeing mentioned is DJ. Which him leaving sucks, he is a good player and we will miss him next year, but who are all the other players that are now supposedly leaving?

Kylesandi338
12-08-2022, 11:55 AM
This is a LEACH hater that has not seen the video. Just pushing his fake and false narrative along because they are delusional. Its almost comical....

confucius say
12-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Who are we losing? I keep seeing people with the sky is falling posts and talking about all the players we're losing to the portal, but the only new player I am seeing mentioned is DJ. Which him leaving sucks, he is a good player and we will miss him next year, but who are all the other players that are now supposedly leaving?

Rara and DJ.
Likely Zavion
Hopefully not Marks

Dawgface
12-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Give Leach a raise! I like him more than ever.

Pancho
12-08-2022, 12:43 PM
weak ass players as well as fans

PGHBulldogBG
12-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Rara and DJ.
Likely Zavion
Hopefully not Marks

So we have officially only had 2 enter the portal? Based on all the posts on this board it sounds like we have 10+ and we are losing half our starters. We need to get a thread started for only players who have 100 percent entered the portal; not random message board know it all posters saying people will

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Give Leach a raise! I like him more than ever.

Me too. He's not allowing himself or the team to be held hostage. It's the only way forward.

Really Clark?
12-08-2022, 01:23 PM
So we have officially only had 2 enter the portal? Based on all the posts on this board it sounds like we have 10+ and we are losing half our starters. We need to get a thread started for only players who have 100 percent entered the portal; not random message board know it all posters saying people will

We have had 10 enter the portal so far but DJ and RaRa are the only production we have lost so far

confucius say
12-08-2022, 01:26 PM
We have had 10 enter the portal so far but DJ and RaRa are the only production we have lost so far

Correct. Assuming ZT leaves, the last major hurdle to clear from my understanding is Woody. And that is looking better

Churchill
12-08-2022, 01:30 PM
There is a 100% chance DJ already has an offer and knows exactly where he's going.....that's why he "entered" portal. IMO

Saltydog
12-08-2022, 02:13 PM
I like DJ. But saying things like that as you enter the portal is going to make finding a landing spot tough. Head football coaches aren?t going to want to have to worry about what he?s going to say about them to the media. Comes across bad. You can tell he has some emotions bottled up but no guidance (agent?) to help guide him through it. The portal will end up being the end of a lot of good college athletes collegiate careers.

No, it won't affect a thing. If you're good enough, someone will come in pamper and coddle them to get them in their clubhouse.

Ezsoil
12-08-2022, 02:35 PM

Well keyboard cowboys like you don't get a say in the matter.....

PikeDawg15
12-08-2022, 02:37 PM
There is a 100% chance DJ already has an offer and knows exactly where he's going.....that's why he "entered" portal. IMO

I read where it?s supposedly Oklahoma

Wink&aPrayer
12-08-2022, 02:40 PM
If they're not committed to the team, are we really losing anybody?

Pancho
12-08-2022, 02:56 PM
I'll be stunned if an Oklahoma scout feels they need him. He's not an SEC caliber back and Oklahoma is joining the SEC.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 03:01 PM
No, it won't affect a thing. If you're good enough, someone will come in pamper and coddle them to get them in their clubhouse.

Agree. Until a coach says mean things to him again. Lol

yjnkdawg
12-08-2022, 03:04 PM

Unfortunately there are a some posters on the MSU message boards that want to see the sky fall on our football program because it would fit their agenda and then they could boast and say "I told you so" or I knew this was going to happen" crap.

William Tecumsah Sherman
12-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Whoever the player who videoed Leach is likely on the way out too. Whoever that is.

99jc
12-08-2022, 05:35 PM

STFU YOU ARE AN IDIOT REBEL

Pancho
12-08-2022, 06:41 PM
STFU YOU ARE AN IDIOT REBEL

amen twice to that

TorpedoIPA
12-08-2022, 06:47 PM
I rather have guys that want to be at MSU. Also, everybody that leaves opens a slot for someone who wants to be here.

Saltydog
12-08-2022, 06:54 PM
The bigger issue in this whole ordeal isn't DJ (let his ass leave) and it really isn't Leach. Who the eff was the p.o.s. taping conversations? Not the kinda guy I'd trust and if I can't trust them, I don't want them on my team.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 08:28 PM
The bigger issue in this whole ordeal isn't DJ (let his ass leave) and it really isn't Leach. Who the eff was the p.o.s. taping conversations? Not the kinda guy I'd trust and if I can't trust them, I don't want them on my team.

100%!

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 10:31 PM
I'll be stunned if an Oklahoma scout feels they need him. He's not an SEC caliber back and Oklahoma is joining the SEC.

So a starting RB in the SEC is not SEC caliber???

Pancho
12-08-2022, 10:47 PM
where else would he start in the SEC? He's lucky Woody got injured or he'd still be backing him up.....just the truth. DJ is a hard nosed kid and Leach will find another one to replace him, hopefully minus the tantrums and continue right along and coach at MSU until such time as he decides to leave and go to Key West for good.

MaroonFlounder
12-08-2022, 10:53 PM

Behind a run-blocking O-Line I’d bet he flirts with 1,000 yards and 15+ TDs somewhere.

DJ is a father now and he’s looking to provide for his child. I hope he becomes draftable.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Behind a run-blocking O-Line I’d bet he flirts with 1,000 yards and 15+ TDs somewhere.

DJ is a father now and he’s looking to provide for his child. I hope he becomes draftable.

Good lord no man. Just no lol. He wasn't exactly Walter Payton against 3 man fronts lol. Mainly bc he's not very shifty or quick enough.

Pancho
12-08-2022, 11:14 PM
sun belt

Dawgology
12-08-2022, 11:40 PM

He may have before he ran to the media and posted videos and crap on Twitter. Now most successful programs will view him as a bit toxic. That last thing you want to do is let someone like that into your locker room.

Goldendawg
12-08-2022, 11:41 PM
sun belt

Everyone has an opinion, but just read an article on MSN.com that had DJ listed has one of the 10 most underrated players to hit the portal thus far.

Pancho
12-08-2022, 11:44 PM
check back at the end of next november

Cowbell
12-09-2022, 12:15 AM
where else would he start in the SEC? He's lucky Woody got injured or he'd still be backing him up.....just the truth. DJ is a hard nosed kid and Leach will find another one to replace him, hopefully minus the tantrums and continue right along and coach at MSU until such time as he decides to leave and go to Key West for good.

You are just running your mouth man. He was hands down the tougher, more hard nosed back of the two. What tantrums?

Pancho
12-09-2022, 07:39 AM
I am giving my opinion on the player and that is all. He did play tough for msu and was able to get more reps due woody being dinged up. I won't go into detail about the tantrums, falsehood issue. You being well connected can learn those things on your own. DJ is now a father and I hope doing this (NIL negotiating etc) to better provide for his child. I applaud him for that and wish him well.

Hot Rock
12-09-2022, 08:10 AM
rep given

Pancho
12-09-2022, 08:22 AM
any word on when this "end for Leach" will actually go down? Inquiring minds and all

Lord McBuckethead
12-09-2022, 09:27 AM
So we fire Leach for hurting someone's feelings? Exactly what is wrong with Society also. Grow a pair and be a man!! Let DJ kick rocks!!

what if leach is right?

TALL DAWG
12-09-2022, 10:46 PM
Is DJ married?

yjnkdawg
12-10-2022, 11:23 AM
Well, your prediction didn't come to pass. So maybe you can go back under your rock, for now, and hopefully take a few more posters with you when you do.

RisperDawg
12-10-2022, 11:59 AM
Well, your prediction didn't come to pass. So maybe you can go back under your rock, for now, and hopefully take a few more posters with you when you do.

Lol. Checked his post history since you pointed it out. He hadn't posted since March, then logged on to make three posts. They consisted of 1) fellating Kiffin and Freeze, 2) taking the bait on Bookie's fake portal entry tweet, and 3) this thread. Good stuff.

MaroonFlounder
12-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Leach is like Trump

AND

Leach haters are like Trump haters.

MIke F?n Leach has no filter, says WTF is on his mind, and don?t give a F about anybody?s feelings.
There?s no amount of good things the guy can do to make his detractors get on board.

When there are still malcontents that need to go, weed ??em out.

I told people back when Joel did that article about Leach every pregame going around to each player, and on the video Zavion didn?t bother to get his head out of his smart phone?he was gone. I was told maybe RARa, but not Zavion. Nope, Z don?t like Leach. He gone.

Quaoarsking
12-10-2022, 05:08 PM
Leach is like Trump

AND

Leach haters are like Trump haters.

According to many on this board, you have it totally backwards. I prefer to keep politics and football 100% separate personally.

Tater
12-10-2022, 06:01 PM
The OP of this post needs the enforcer brought down on them. Over a year of completely negative anti-msu posts.