Tenn
Florida
At bama
Tcu #24
At South Carolina

We gonna find out what we made of in this stretch. February does let up some

PGHBulldogBG
12-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Going with 5-5. Wins. OM, @UGA, UF,TCU, @USCe. Should be 11-0 entering that stretch thought to put us at 16-5. After that we should go 5-5 again with wins against aTm, Missouri, So Carolina ,LSU, @vandy. Losses to @Auburn, @Ark, UK, @Missouri, @ Ole Miss. Puts us 21-10 overall plus an SEC tournament win gives us 22 wins and around an 8 seed. I predicted our record perfect in football at the beginning of the year and all the W/L correct so let’s see how I do with this hoops prediction…although I am a little late being we are 8 games in

KentuckyDawg13
12-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Losses to (@ut, @bama, tcu)

Drake
Bama
At Tenn
OM
At Georgia
Tenn
Florida
At bama
Tcu #24
At South Carolina

msstate7
12-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Losses to (@ut, @bama, tcu)
If you right, we headed to a 4-seed or higher

Coach34
12-06-2022, 09:47 AM
I dont know if we can make enough shots to get 10-11 SEC wins. But you can bet your ass we will defend

NCMSTFAN
12-06-2022, 10:23 AM
I dont know if we can make enough shots to get 10-11 SEC wins. But you can bet your ass we will defend

Agree, that's what scares me about this team. I know we will defend and rebound, but we have to find a way to score better.

MoreCowbell
12-06-2022, 01:05 PM
Drake
Bama
At Tenn
OM
At Georgia
Tenn
Florida
At bama
Tcu #24
At South Carolina

You forgot @ Auburn

My predictions:
Drake- W
Bama- W
at Tenn- L
OM- W
at UGA- W
at Auburn- L
Tenn- W
Florida - W
at Bama- L
TCU- W
at USCe- W

8-3

Hesitant on some of those because we probably play better on road since there will be actual crowds at those places. Have not looked at how other teams play but we probably lose to teams that have a really good big man too or teams that are lights out from 3.

NCMSTFAN
12-06-2022, 03:51 PM
You forgot @ Auburn

My predictions:
Drake- W
Bama- W
at Tenn- L
OM- W
at UGA- W
at Auburn- L
Tenn- W
Florida - W
at Bama- L
TCU- W
at USCe- W

8-3

Hesitant on some of those because we probably play better on road since there will be actual crowds at those places. Have not looked at how other teams play but we probably lose to teams that have a really good big man too or teams that are lights out from 3.

Tolu and Mcnair haven't really had trouble with the bigs they have faced so far this season. UK's big is really good, he may cause them trouble.

confucius say
12-06-2022, 03:57 PM
5 of our first 8 sec games are against Bama, TN, and auburn. Good gracious who did we piss off?

LC Dawg
12-06-2022, 04:25 PM
What's the latest on Dashawn Davis? Him being healthy will make a difference. I hope it's not an ankle that bothers him all year.

msstate7
12-06-2022, 04:30 PM
What's the latest on Dashawn Davis? Him being healthy will make a difference. I hope it's not an ankle that bothers him all year.

Shouldn't take longer than a year and a half to heal - Michael Thomas of the saints

Rawdawg
12-06-2022, 04:56 PM
You forgot @ Auburn

My predictions:
Drake- W
Bama- W
at Tenn- L
OM- W
at UGA- W
at Auburn- L
Tenn- W
Florida - W
at Bama- L
TCU- W
at USCe- W

8-3

If we go 8-3 in this stretch we?d be a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Realistically we need 4 wins and 6 or 7 in February and March. With our schedule we?ll need 21 wins to get in the tournament, our non conference just doesn?t have a whole lot of meat to it. Having a net as high as we do this early will however help out a ton because once conference play starts losing games at Tennessee, at auburn, at Bama etc won?t effect our resume one bit.