View Full Version : Woody and DJ

Pages : 1 [2]

Commercecomet24
12-07-2022, 11:31 PM
I dont think he is being serious. I hope not

Yeah I think Watson is just screwing around.

BuckyIsAB****
12-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Watson is a player that Leach has publicly said is a leader of the team. Multiple times.

Cooterpoot
12-07-2022, 11:32 PM
Bookie is screwing around

HancockCountyDog
Far from it. Look at A&M and Bama. OM has had more leave than us too

The guys leaving the bears are backups - not starters. We are losing starters.

I expect to lose guys like Ford and Cazavos.

I don't expect us to lose guys like Rara and DJ.

Commercecomet24
Bookie is screwing around

This.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Yeah I think Watson is just screwing around.

You know I love a good joke, but damn, lol...

Impeccable timing.

yjnkdawg
12-07-2022, 11:33 PM
This transfer portal circus is not unique to MSU. Probably the only teams (right now) who are not having a major issue with players going into the transfer portal are the four teams in the CFP. Other teams are experiencing what we are experiencing or similar.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2022, 11:34 PM
You know I love a good joke, but damn, lol...

Impeccable timing.

Yep. I think he's poking some fun at some of these other cats.

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2022, 11:36 PM
I haven't seen anything official on Zavion Thomas.

I'm still hoping he comes back.

Activated Alpha
12-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Why is Marks leaving?

Cooterpoot
12-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Shit has hit the fan and is being flung all over the damn place.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2022, 11:43 PM

FFS dude. Either speak up, or **** the hell off. Enough with with cryptic BS.

msstate7
12-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Why is Marks leaving?

https://youtu.be/EcXT1clXc04

Commercecomet24
12-07-2022, 11:44 PM
May as well just become bama or uga fans now lol!

Quaoarsking
12-07-2022, 11:45 PM

If he stays cryptic, he can just wait and see what happens, and then claim that's what he was talking about.

Vandownbytheriver
12-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Bookie just said he's not leaving. We have some "fans" on Twitter and here that are overly excited about some of this. I've never seen a group of people that supposedly love a university want to tear shit down as bad as some of you. It's ridiculous.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2022, 11:47 PM
Bookie just said he's not leaving. We have some "fans" on Twitter and here that are overly excited about some of this. I've never seen a group of people that supposedly love a university want to tear shit down as bad as some of you. It's ridiculous.

Yeah Bookie was poking fun at some of these dudes transferring.

BuckyIsAB****
12-07-2022, 11:48 PM
Bama has lost 3 offensive starters. 2 WR and an OL. Its all garbage. Nothing about this is good. You could argue it is good for parity but it is totally unsustainable and its ruining the team aspect of the greatest team sport. The NFL isnt this bad.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2022, 11:49 PM
If he stays cryptic, he can just wait and see what happens, and then claim that's what he was talking about.

No doubt.

Cooterpoot
12-07-2022, 11:49 PM

Portal is about to get busy. Players not happy about the DJ stuff and some other things. We'll have to wait and see who all it is. Lots of chatter about who but let's see who is pulling our string and who is bolting.

BuckyIsAB****
12-07-2022, 11:50 PM
The guys leaving the bears are backups - not starters. We are losing starters.

I expect to lose guys like Ford and Cazavos.

I don't expect us to lose guys like Rara and DJ.

I wish DJ would stay. RaRa can take it on down the highway

BeardoMSU
Watson was clearly ****in' around....appreciate his comedic timing, lol, but damn...thank ****.

https://twitter.com/Nathaniel_ATH/status/1600711930028916736?t=1Yxz0sHFi9BoTYkf9p22aw&s=19

662dawg

And then you have people like Cooter who's FOS & is praying shit is really hitting the fan. It's not. There's not another player leaving that isn't easily replaceable & that includes Johnson & Marks so to consider that as "shit hitting the fan" is ignorance. Shit is pitiful.

Quaoarsking
12-07-2022, 11:51 PM

We have some disgraceful fans. I had thought it was just jealousy of Ole Miss having a good season last year that was infecting them, but that was an optimistic flop on my part. I think it all boils down to they think you're "supposed" to win football games by running between the tackles and anyone who think differently and succeeds is an existential threat to their worldview who must be eliminated.

Leach is obviously a far better coach than Croom or Morehead, but a segment of our fanbase hates him more than either of them, and it's just weird and pathetic.

Commercecomet24
Bama has lost 3 offensive starters. 2 WR and an OL. Its all garbage. Nothing about this is good. You could argue it is good for parity but it is totally unsustainable and its ruining the team aspect of the greatest team sport. The NFL isnt this bad.

It's a bubble and all bubbles burst at some point.

dawgday166

Some folks love drama don't they LOL.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Watson was clearly ****in' around....appreciate his comedic timing, lol, but damn...thank ****.

https://twitter.com/Nathaniel_ATH/status/1600711930028916736?t=1Yxz0sHFi9BoTYkf9p22aw&s=19

I thought it was pretty good one. He's the Beardo of the football team!

662dawg
12-07-2022, 11:55 PM

We have some disgraceful fans. I had thought it was just jealousy of Ole Miss having a good season last year that was infecting them, but that was an optimistic flop on my part. I think it all boils down to they think you're "supposed" to win football games by running between the tackles and anyone who think differently and succeeds is an existential threat to their worldview who must be eliminated.

Leach is obviously a far better coach than Croom or Morehead, but a segment of our fanbase hates him more than either of them, and it's just weird and pathetic.

Well said

yjnkdawg
12-07-2022, 11:56 PM

You should be happy then.

Vandownbytheriver
12-08-2022, 12:00 AM

I've said it before and I'll die on this hill, there are people who post here that would rather be right and us lose than be wrong and us win. The narrative that OM was miles ahead of us was their battle cry and now that it didn't happen, they are wanting everyone on the damn team to transfer. We have the worst group of outlier fans in the entire SEC. They are never satisfied and raise hell about everything. If and when Leach leaves, they will bitch constantly about whoever is hired because they know who we should've hired instead. It blows my mind with the amount of certified football experts on ED and Twitter that are State fans that we aren't in the playoff this year****

Cooterpoot
12-08-2022, 12:00 AM
You should be happy then.

I hate Mike Leach's offense. I think it sucks. But I don't want all this.
Too late now.

BeardoMSU
12-08-2022, 12:04 AM

To be clear, I don't hate Mike; I like him. And I want him to succeed, bc that's the best thing for us. I just don't want him to be an ornery bastard that refuses to adapt, both in his strategies on the field and off.

And I've been consistent in this position.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Too late now.

All what? Everybody is losing players to the portal. We aren't special. We aren't even near the top of the SEC, even with Dillon Johnson leaving.

BeardoMSU
12-08-2022, 12:07 AM
Too late now.

Regardless, stop being cryptic and and man the **** up.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:07 AM
All what? Everybody is losing players to the portal. We aren't special. We aren't even near the top of the SEC, even with Dillon Johnson leaving.

I'm old enough to remember when people would defend moorehead at all costs

Tater
12-08-2022, 12:09 AM
I've said it before and I'll die on this hill, there are people who post here that would rather be right and us lose than be wrong and us win. The narrative that OM was miles ahead of us was their battle cry and now that it didn't happen, they are wanting everyone on the damn team to transfer. We have the worst group of outlier fans in the entire SEC. They are never satisfied and raise hell about everything. If and when Leach leaves, they will bitch constantly about whoever is hired because they know who we should've hired instead. It blows my mind with the amount of certified football experts on ED and Twitter that are State fans that we aren't in the playoff this year****

Should have hired Hud. He's doing something Bama couldn't this year. Have his team in the playoffs.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 12:10 AM
I'm old enough to remember when people would defend moorehead at all costs

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but anyway I don't recall a single person defending him after losing to Tennessee in 2019, and not a whole lot at all in year 2. Half the fanbase was done after he lost to Kentucky and Florida in 2018.

On the other hand, the vast majority of our fanbase supports Leach, but a few cancers and malcontents want him to fail because he doesn't run his offense the "right" way.

Tater
Regardless, stop being cryptic and and man the **** up.

I always thought they were female.

Regardless, They/Them the **** up.

Todd4State
I'm not sure what an AD could or would do , but we don't know what has actually happened. I had heard DJ had been pretty vocal about we needed to be running the ball more and that was prior to the Egg Bowl, but I wasn't in the locker room so I can't verify that. Best scenario I think would be just let it all play out. We have got a good shot at a really good running back if he enters the portal and the word is he plans too.

Johnson got to touch the ball more than anyone else on the team not named Will Rogers. **** him.

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Should have hired Hud. He's doing something Bama couldn't this year. Have his team in the playoffs.

In what? High school?

yjnkdawg
Too late now.

You hate CML's offense and you don't want it to succeed. Wouldn't meet your agenda if it did. I think everybody is aware of that on any board you post on.

Tater
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but anyway I don't recall a single person defending him after losing to Tennessee in 2019, and not a whole lot at all in year 2. Half the fanbase was done after he lost to Kentucky and Florida in 2018.

On the other hand, the vast majority of our fanbase supports Leach, but a few cancers and malcontents want him to fail because he doesn't run his offense the "right" way.

He's specifying Moorhead's wife's account.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:13 AM
Johnson got to touch the ball more than anyone else on the team not named Will Rogers. **** him.

This is more immature than DJs tweet. That dude was legit tough as nails and you don't know what happened.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:14 AM

You have a very short memory. Very.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:15 AM
He's specifying Moorhead's wife's account.
Well I am pretty sure she was on here. You can all go kick rocks now. With your fat little girlfriends......

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 12:16 AM

I mean it's possible that some random poster was still supporting him, but there was overwhelming support for firing Moorhead after the Tennessee loss and a full-board meltdown (myself included) when it looked like we were keeping him for 2020. To say otherwise is revisionist history (and completely irrelevant to this thread).

Tater
12-08-2022, 12:16 AM

You're extrapolating 1-2 posters into being a majority.

Loudest idiots getting a platform today skewing the perception of how pervasive their opinion is.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:21 AM

Loudest idiots getting a platform today skewing the perception of how pervasive their opinion is.

Actually, you are putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything other than "posters". It was to poke fun at Qs agenda - nothing more. (Even though a minority of us knew he wasn't going to work in 2018 due to conditioning/discipline alone" Reading comprehension is in short supply these days.....

Goldendawg
12-08-2022, 12:22 AM
https://youtu.be/EcXT1clXc04

Somebody also better tune up "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" by the late, great Warren Zevon!**** Hail State!

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 12:23 AM
Actually, you are putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything other than "posters". It was to poke fun at Qs agenda - nothing more. (Even though a minority of us knew he wasn't going to work in 2018 due to conditioning/discipline alone" Reading comprehension is in short supply these days.....

Pointing out that other SEC schools are having the same transfer portal issues as us, most of them worse (both facts that no one is disputing) is an "agenda" now? Jesus Christ dude.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Pointing out that other SEC schools are having the same transfer portal issues as us, most of them worse (both facts that no one is disputing) is an "agenda" now? Jesus Christ dude.

Yes I was only talking about that specific posts...nothing to do with your inability to look at anything objectively when it comes to the pirate.

Tater
12-08-2022, 12:27 AM

What words did I put in your mouth? I said you said posters and that you're extrapolating those 1-2 that were in a very loud minority.

You seem to agree that you're doing that? I'm confused here.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Yes I was only talking about that specific posts...nothing to do with your inability to look at anything objectively when it comes to the pirate.

The post in question is literally objective and factual, unlike all the crybaby bullshit from the Leach haters who want to burn down our football program just so Leach can win for us:

yjnkdawg
12-08-2022, 12:29 AM

But Cowbell said he "was old enough to remember" when people would defend moorehead (it's Moorhead) at all cost. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 12:29 AM
What words did I put in your mouth? I said you said posters and that you're extrapolating those 1-2 that were in a very loud minority.

You seem to agree that you're doing that? I'm confused here.

I never talked about a majority - nor did I mean to in relation to Q

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 12:32 AM
I never talked about a majority - nor did I mean to in relation to Q

So like 1 random poster didn't want to fire Joe Moorhead in 2019 post-Tennessee. OK big whoop? That guy was a stupid dipshit who should be embarrassed. Just like a bunch of current posters are stupid dipshits who should be embarrassed for how they want to destroy our program because they despise Mike Leach THAT much.

Thankfully, they will lose and Mike Leach will keep winning for us, for many years to come.

Goldendawg
12-08-2022, 12:35 AM
So like 1 random poster didn't want to fire Joe Moorhead in 2019 post-Tennessee. OK big whoop? That guy was a stupid dipshit who should be embarrassed. Just like a bunch of current posters are stupid dipshits who should be embarrassed for how they want to destroy our program because they despise Mike Leach THAT much.

Thankfully, they will lose and Mike Leach will keep winning for us, for many years to come.

Wonder if he has told the Akron fans to kick rocks and pound sand after his just completed 2-10 year?

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 01:08 AM
Wonder if he has told the Akron fans to kick rocks and pound sand after his just completed 2-10 year?

He really is a bust as a HC isn't he? Terrible

Tater
12-08-2022, 01:32 AM

To be fair Akron is one of the worst FBS teams ever. Give him at least 3 years there. Tom Arth bottomed them out. Averaged 1 win over the last 3 years. So Moorhead doubled that output.

Terry Bowden's 8-5 year with an Idaho Bowl win is their best year in school history. Their only bowl win. That job is gonna take time. If he can get them to 6-6 by year three then that's a hell of a coaching job.

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 02:16 AM
This is more immature than DJs tweet. That dude was legit tough as nails and you don't know what happened.

Doesn't matter. You don't air out your dirty laundry on social media like that. He may have been "tough" on the football field but the way he acted when he left was soft.

msu15
12-08-2022, 02:16 AM

No doubt, but in his defense, he should've never been under consideration for that 2018 team. If Mullen had left a year later, maybe, but the 2018 team needed a guy with FBS head coaching experience at minimum, if not Power 5 head coaching experience.

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 02:26 AM

Some of our fans absolutely suck. 110%.

I had to sit around for what 9 years and watch Dan Mullen run the damn QB up the gut all game long and that's "exciting" to some of these people. And I sure gave him all the credit when he deserved it. Only reason I ever wanted Dan gone was for interviewing for some random job instead of coaching our team and blowing at least 3 Egg bowls when we had as good or better teams.

And here's my biggest pet peeve about MSU fans. They always want the opposite of whatever it is that we're doing. I mean pick something and stick with it.

Under Dan- "We can't throw the ball and we're never going to win and I'm tired of watching the QB run every play".

Under Leach- "We throw the ball too much and we should run some designed run that I think is cool and we'll score a bunch more points."

Fans: "Our offense is trash". Me: We averaged 32 PPG this year that's our highest total since Dak was here. Fans: But....but.... we couldn't score on Saturdays when it's 76 degrees and there is a crescent moon out. And really the teams we scored on were actually really bad. If Will was more mobile we score more when it's a crescent moon and then get Tulu the ball on a double reverse. But Leach it too stubborn to do that.

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 07:17 AM
Doesn't matter. You don't air out your dirty laundry on social media like that. He may have been "tough" on the football field but the way he acted when he left was soft.

Did you hear the things that CML has said about our players in press conferences?

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 07:18 AM

I had to sit around for what 9 years and watch Dan Mullen run the damn QB up the gut all game long and that's "exciting" to some of these people. And I sure gave him all the credit when he deserved it. Only reason I ever wanted Dan gone was for interviewing for some random job instead of coaching our team and blowing at least 3 Egg bowls when we had as good or better teams.

And here's my biggest pet peeve about MSU fans. They always want the opposite of whatever it is that we're doing. I mean pick something and stick with it.

Under Dan- "We can't throw the ball and we're never going to win and I'm tired of watching the QB run every play".

Under Leach- "We throw the ball too much and we should run some designed run that I think is cool and we'll score a bunch more points."

Fans: "Our offense is trash". Me: We averaged 32 PPG this year that's our highest total since Dak was here. Fans: But....but.... we couldn't score on Saturdays when it's 76 degrees and there is a crescent moon out. And really the teams we scored on were actually really bad. If Will was more mobile we score more when it's a crescent moon and then get Tulu the ball on a double reverse. But Leach it too stubborn to do that.

If you can't realize this offense is trash against good defenses, there is nothing else to try to tell you,

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 07:20 AM
Leach and his old school mentality had better calm down or he'll lose the fan base next. He's already losing the locker room. This isn't Washington state. He's becoming the lunatic Texas Tech coach.

ZedFedder
12-08-2022, 08:08 AM
*whispers*

We are going to be okay.

ZedFedder
12-08-2022, 08:09 AM
We still may lose Marks, though. We are definitely losing Zavion.

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 08:50 AM

That vaunted offense averaged 20.5 offensive PPG in the SEC. Oops. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Tater
12-08-2022, 09:04 AM
That vaunted offense averaged 20.5 offensive PPG in the SEC. Oops. Sorry to burst your bubble.

16 + 42 + 40 + 17 + 6 + 39 + 19 + 24 = 203

Divide by 8, that gives you 25.4... But hey, because the defense / special teams scored TDs, that means you count it against the team output. That's stupid.

Activated Alpha
12-08-2022, 09:33 AM
At least the SEC Rant is blowing DJ up like an immature child. Basically this is what I chalk it up to. He's young and brash. As he gets older, hopefully he comes to understand the shit hole social media is can become

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 09:40 AM

Divide by 8, that gives you 25.4... But hey, because the defense / special teams scored TDs, that means you count it against the team output. That's stupid.

I took out their scores because that is not indicative of the offense doing anything.

Because 25.4 is just a vaunted scoring offense. Your dunk didn’t go over very well. Congrats.

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 09:42 AM
At least the SEC Rant is blowing DJ up like an immature child. Basically this is what I chalk it up to. He's young and brash. As he gets older, hopefully he comes to understand the shit hole social media is can become

Yes everyone is blowing DJ up, especially MSU fans like usual. I hope that DJ doesn't play the tape for the world to see. It would be discussed by national sports media and make our program look really bad. I'm hopeful that someone will convince him not to do so. I'm afraid that all the negativity being thrown at him will force him to go public with the receipts.

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 09:55 AM
I’ll add. Our SEC only offensive numbers

- 8th in Scoring
- 9th in TD Rate (total TDs divided by plays)
- 12th in % of drives that ended in Scores
- 13th in % of plays in the redzone (we didn’t move the ball down the field)
- 9th in first downs per drive
- 10th in average yards per drive
- 13th in 15+ yard plays
- 14th in Explosive play %
- 14th in Explosive pass play %

Vaunted.

msudawg1200
12-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Leach and his old school mentality had better calm down or he'll lose the fan base next. He's already losing the locker room. This isn't Washington state. He's becoming the lunatic Texas Tech coach.

How do you know? Are you in the locker room?

Cooterpoot
12-08-2022, 09:57 AM
How do you know? Are you in the locker room?

He would have a pretty idea. You probably should listen to him.

Really Clark?
12-08-2022, 10:00 AM

Both stats are correct? You can do total scoring and offense only scoring, they are both correct. You can look at conference only, ranked teams, or vs winning record schools. Doesn't make any of them invalid. I mean we played 5 games vs FBS winning record programs and only averaged 16.4 per game for 12th in the league. Vandy was last at 15.3. It's just a deeper look. We were second in the league in OOC scoring but 9th in conference games, 12th vs winning FBS teams and 12th (13.7 ppg) vs ranked opponents. Just those simple breakdowns gives you the numbers that what you saw on the field is true. The better the opponent the more we struggled. Look at Tenn though, they were either 1 or 2 in scoring no matter the breakdown. High output offense no matter who they play. Georgia on the other hand was 8th in the league vs OOC opponents and 4th vs teams with losing records. But was 1st vs ranked teams and winning teams. It was pretty evident they had a hard time getting up for weak teams some this season.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:00 AM

No he won't lose the fan base & he isn't losing the locker room. You people are unbearable & so biased against Leach it isn't even funny. These kids & obviously grown ups as well are soft as fkn Charmin & it's the reason we're living in such a soft ass world where people want to cancel anyone for anything today.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:02 AM
He would have a pretty idea. You probably should listen to him.

So do I since I have someone close that's in that locker room everyday. He's FOS

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Yes everyone is blowing DJ up, especially MSU fans like usual. I hope that DJ doesn't play the tape for the world to see. It would be discussed by national sports media and make our program look really bad. I'm hopeful that someone will convince him not to do so. I'm afraid that all the negativity being thrown at him will force him to go public with the receipts.

The video I've heard is blatantly edited with parts cut out of it & isn't even bad. He's a damn fool if he releases that to the public. And it was AFTER he had already decided to leave. If he thinks people are being hard on him now, wait until everyone hears that audio lmao. Talking about soft as shit. Leach was spot on..

Activated Alpha
12-08-2022, 10:11 AM

What tape are you talking about? Leach has a sex tape out there we don't know about??

Tater
12-08-2022, 10:14 AM
I took out their scores because that is not indicative of the offense doing anything.

Because 25.4 is just a vaunted scoring offense. Your dunk didn’t go over very well. Congrats.

Your misunderstanding of how a team sport works is hilarious. Should you take away any points that the offense scored when they started on this side of the 50 because it was "easier"? Does the offense not get any credit for being up enough it allowed the defense to take more risks for big plays?

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Leach and sex??? Lol

Quaoarsking
12-08-2022, 10:16 AM
I’ll add. Our SEC only offensive numbers

- 8th in Scoring
- 9th in TD Rate (total TDs divided by plays)
- 12th in % of drives that ended in Scores
- 13th in % of plays in the redzone (we didn’t move the ball down the field)
- 9th in first downs per drive
- 10th in average yards per drive
- 13th in 15+ yard plays
- 14th in Explosive play %
- 14th in Explosive pass play %

Vaunted.

5th in W/L despite having to play Georgia

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:18 AM
What tape are you talking about? Leach has a sex tape out there we don't know about??

Someone recorded Leach saying he's glad Dillon is leaving bc he's not very tough. It's very edited with parts cut out of it so there's really not much context outside of that line, but it's definitely AFTER he had decided to leave.

Kinda makes one wonder if he wasn't encouraged to leave bc he was becoming a locker room cancer. We do know that he was complaining after the egg bowl. You can tell by his exit note that he's not mentally tough at all so that is very likely what Leach was talking about. It seems that he may have someone on his ear telling him he's way better than he actually is.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Leach and sex??? Lol

Man that's not something I wanted to think about this morning 😭😂🤣

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Just for fun. Our defensive numbers:

- 7th in Starting field position average (our offense left them in some bad spots)
- 6th in yards per drive
- 10th in drives per game (again our offense kept them on the field)
- 3rd in the SEC in causing 3 and outs.
- 5th in the SEC in opponent TDs %
- 6th in Turnover rate
- 4th in 1st + TDs rate.
- 7th in Rushing yards per game
- 6th in passing yards per game
- 5th in total yards per game
- 5th in defensive success rate
- 5th in least 15+ yard plays allowed
- 4th in tackles for loss
- 2nd best in big play pass rate
- 3rd best in big run pass rate.

Now that’s a good defense.

msstate7
12-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Someone recorded Leach saying he's glad Dillon is leaving bc he's not very tough. It's very edited with parts cut out of it so there's really not much context outside of that line, but it's definitely AFTER he had decided to leave.

Kinda makes one wonder if he wasn't encouraged to leave bc he was becoming a locker room cancer. We do know that he was complaining after the egg bowl. You can tell by his exit note that he's not mentally tough at all so that is very likely what Leach was talking about. It seems that he may have someone on his ear telling him he's way better than he actually is.

Encouraged to leave, I doubt. He's a good player.

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 10:23 AM
5th in W/L despite having to play Georgia

Cool. Thanks to our defense.

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Your misunderstanding of how a team sport works is hilarious. Should you take away any points that the offense scored when they started on this side of the 50 because it was "easier"? Does the offense not get any credit for being up enough it allowed the defense to take more risks for big plays?

We aren’t discussing the team we are discussing the offensive production. I posted the defensive stats as well. It’s obvious that the offense hurt the defense all year and the defense was still one of the best in the SEC

Tater
12-08-2022, 10:28 AM
We aren’t discuss the team we are discussing their offensive production. I posted the defensive stats as well. It’s obvious that the offense hurt the defense all year and the defense was still one of the best in the SEC

And we all know the problem is we have a QB whose arm regressed. It's not rocket surgery. Leach's scheme works given you've got someone with a P5 level arm. Will is upper tier FCS level in arm strength. Is what it is.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:30 AM
Encouraged to leave, I doubt. He's a good player.

So was Kylin Hill. It's sounding more & more like he was becoming a locker room cancer. Sometimes it's just best to part ways. I'm just glad it wasn't the same type of situation as Kylin & that Dillons is more about immaturity & mental toughness alone. I hope his "handlers" are happy. I wish him the best.

Btw he's allegedly telling people that he's going live on Instagram at 1pm to discuss this further. I'm assuming bc of the backlash he's receiving for the ignorant exit note. I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else or not, this info is coming from someone close to the situation. This is all going to backfire on the kid & it's sad to watch. Maybe he backs out of it. He's getting really bad advice.

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 10:31 AM
And we all know the problem is we have a QB whose arm regressed. It's not rocket surgery. Leach's scheme works given you've got someone with a P5 level arm. Will is upper tier FCS level in arm strength. Is what it is.

I know the scheme works. We’ve seen it work. Lol

But it doesn’t work as pure air raid. And it doesn’t work with Will Rogers against top 70 defenses.

msstate7
12-08-2022, 10:44 AM
So was Kylin Hill. It's sounding more & more like he was becoming a locker room cancer. Sometimes it's just best to part ways. I'm just glad it wasn't the same type of situation as Kylin & that Dillons is more about immaturity & mental toughness alone. I hope his "handlers" are happy. I wish him the best.

Btw he's allegedly telling people that he's going live on Instagram at 1pm to discuss this further. I'm assuming bc of the backlash he's receiving for the ignorant exit note. I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else or not, this info is coming from someone close to the situation. This is all going to backfire on the kid & it's sad to watch. Maybe he backs out of it. He's getting really bad advice.

Maybe he was.

If woody leaves, was he encouraged to go too?

basedog
12-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Maybe he was.

I don't think it really matters if he was asked to leave or he wants to leave. College football is just free agent like NFL with one year or two-year deals. It's sad but it is what it is, and everyone needs to chill and except what is happening. There is no loyalty in college sports any longer, that is with coaches and players.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Maybe he was.

I have no idea of Woody's situation & haven't even asked, but if he's not happy then maybe so? & I am just putting two & two together on Dillon.

I honestly don't care who leaves if they aren't happy here because if they're not, there's a chance they become cancers in the locker room & there's been a very very very good culture in that locker room... I can't stress this enough... Until this week & it's nothing that a player or two leaving won't fix. Maybe they're already gone? It's really weird.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:54 AM
I don't think it really matters if he was asked to leave or he wants to leave. College football is just free agent like NFL with one year or two-year deals. It's sad but it is what it is, and everyone needs to chill and except what is happening. There is no loyalty in college sports any longer, that is with coaches and players.

Agreed 100%

662dawg
12-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Maybe he was.

Anyways the summary from what I'm being told by someone very close to the situation is that Dillon is a good kid but he's been getting really bad advice from someone for a while now & it had escalated in recent days. Leach & this staff are not going to be held hostage. Ask RaRa.

Cooterpoot
12-08-2022, 10:58 AM
DJ wasn't encouraged to leave. RaRa was a no win situation. Two completely different situations.

Duckdog
12-08-2022, 11:04 AM
The dude is not physically soft but mentally soft. Its easy to see in his idiot post he made yesterday. Like I said 10 pages ago, a crybaby B*^&*

William Tecumsah Sherman
12-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Another player allegedly recorded the video. They?ll likely be gone too.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:05 AM
DJ wasn't encouraged to leave. RaRa was a no win situation. Two completely different situations.

I said it kinda makes one wonder if he was. And by how he's acting I'm actually leaning that way. My source hasn't said one way or the other. He just knows Dillon hasn't been the same for a little while now & it escalated in recent days. I'm just adding things together.

One week ago I would have agreed with you whole heartedly, but today I just don't know. Leach is glad he's leaving so there is that as a little proof there may have been a little encouragement, right?

BankerDog
12-08-2022, 11:06 AM
I have seen the video. If that?s the worse that?s ever been said to him, he is soft. I have had way worse things said to me by coaches in middle school and high school ball. Hell I had Saban and Hev cuss me out at two different camps.

And the recording was done after Dillion Johnson informed the coaches he was leaving. Not before hand. The kid had 138 touches last year and only 3 TDs. You can replace that in the portal easily. Just like the NFL, RBs are a dime dozen.

Some of our fans just have an agenda. They don?t like our coaches not chewing out players but when we do it?s not cool to do that. Deion tells a whole team to get out and is praised. We try to upgrade our offense and our fans think it?s terrible even though everyone here complains about lack of playmakers.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Another player allegedly recorded the video. They?ll likely be gone too.

If it were another player who recorded, they were probably already on their way out the door & doing everything they can to burn the house down. They definitely should be gone regardless. I haven't even asked the question of who recorded it. Going to now lol

Duckdog
12-08-2022, 11:11 AM
I have seen the video. If that?s the worse that?s ever been said to him, he is soft. I have had way worse things said to me by coaches in middle school and high school ball. Hell I had Saban and Hev cuss me out at two different camps.

And the recording was done after Dillion Johnson informed the coaches he was leaving. Not before hand. The kid had 138 touches last year and only 3 TDs. You can replace that in the portal easily. Just like the NFL, RBs are a dime dozen.

Some of our fans just have an agenda. They don?t like our coaches not chewing out players but when we do it?s not cool to do that. Deion tells a whole team to get out and is praised. We try to upgrade our offense and our fans think it?s terrible even though everyone here complains about lack of playmakers.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:14 AM

Agreed. Lots of ignorance here. The recording is edited & it wasn't even directly said to him.

Calling this soft is an understatement. This is drag queen story hour type soft. I hope this doesn't offend some of you on here. I'm sure it will.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:18 AM

And to this point. Have these people seen Chris Jans coach a basketball game yet? We can only pray that there are no Dillon Johnson's on the team or we are in serious trouble.

Duckdog
12-08-2022, 11:19 AM
And to this point. Have these people seen Chris Jans coach a basketball game yet? We can only pray that there are no Dillon Johnson's on the team or we are in serious trouble.

662 bringing the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2022, 11:21 AM
Agreed. Lots of ignorance here. The recording is edited & it wasn't even directly said to him.

Calling this soft is an understatement. This is drag queen story hour type soft. I hope this doesn't offend some of you on here. I'm sure it will.

I know some drag queens who would kick your ass for calling them soft LOL

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 11:23 AM
General Rule: Coaches shouldn't talk negatively about a player to another player, privately. It never works out well.

TrapGame
12-08-2022, 11:25 AM

Well said. Have some rep.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 11:27 AM
General Rule: Coaches shouldn't talk negatively about a player to another player, privately. It never works out well.

Never!!!

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:27 AM
I know some drag queens who would kick your ass for calling them soft LOL

Nah. I wouldn't be around one. Not my kinda culture or crowd. Feel me?

BankerDog
12-08-2022, 11:28 AM

Kid wasn?t on the team-no longer a player of Mississippi State. He wanted a pay day and he will now be at La Tech because of the way he has handled things. It?s even worse for him trying to double down. There is a reason the video got in public so he couldn?t try to spin it anymore. Everything has blown up on him.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 11:31 AM
No he won't lose the fan base & he isn't losing the locker room. You people are unbearable & so biased against Leach it isn't even funny. These kids & obviously grown ups as well are soft as fkn Charmin & it's the reason we're living in such a soft ass world where people want to cancel anyone for anything today.

I'm closer to the athletes than you are. Been there, done that, and still in the know of the locker room. Leach is outdated

Duckdog
12-08-2022, 11:35 AM
I'm closer to the athletes than you are. Been there, done that, and still in the know of the locker room. Leach is outdated

Great, tell us how you don't like leach. Outdated because he was mean????

Matt3467
12-08-2022, 11:36 AM

Yet his tweet insinuated that it was because of what was said that he was leaving. "With that being said, since I am not very tough, and Leach is glad I'm leaving, I will be entering my name into the transfer portal..." I see he also took down the tweet advertising his tell all stream at 1pm unless I'm missing it somehow.

BankerDog
12-08-2022, 11:41 AM

I also have been around the those guys from 2012-2015. And this isn?t bad at all. Wanna know bad? How about Mullen encouraging the defense to hit Dak in practice in the middle of season. Then when Grant Harris knocked the crap out of Dak and started a brawl, Mullen was on the 50 laughing.

I guess Saban is also outdated because he cusses at players and talks down on them too?

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:54 AM

I literally know LEADERS on the team in the locker room right now & you are wrong. The culture in that locker room was amazing one week ago & will be again when the cancers that recently popped up are all gone. These players are getting horrible advice & trying to cause trouble. & Mean ole Leach will deal with it.

But let's be honest here, by outdated you mean he should be soft as shit on the players. Just go ahead and say it. The very reason the world is so fked up today. No discipline & entitlement.

Like I said we better hope there's no Dillon Johnson's on the basketball team. By your standards Jans should be considered a serial killer. Leach is a pansy compared to Jans.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 11:58 AM
Yet his tweet insinuated that it was because of what was said that he was leaving. "With that being said, since I am not very tough, and Leach is glad I'm leaving, I will be entering my name into the transfer portal..." I see he also took down the tweet advertising his tell all stream at 1pm unless I'm missing it somehow.

Exactly. This is all you need to know. The guy wasn't being honest & used this as an excuse for his way out bc he felt bad. And so many of our ignorant fan base fell for it. He will likely be a backup at most power 5 schools or he can go to southern miss or La Tech & maybe share playing time. Unbelievable.

Btw there's a reason we HAD to throw the ball a lot on 3rd or 4th & short.

dawgday166
12-08-2022, 12:15 PM

Good post. Some do want Leach gone no matter what and are hoping he fails, regardless of what they say. This offense ain't their kind of football.

Pancho
12-08-2022, 12:47 PM

You gone help DJ out when he does not end up on a power 5 level team too? He's lucky that Marks was injured or he'd been standing on the sideline more. I know a couple the players too and they both are pissed as pure F*CK at the childish behavior of DJ as well as a couple others. In my opinion, DJ never was an SEC caliber RB but he got PT due to playing hard and being gritty. I wonder what he will think when he lands at a sun belt school? Is that gone pay good?

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 12:53 PM

In my opinion, DJ never was an SEC caliber RB but he got PT due to playing hard and being gritty.

This is the kind of bs that makes your opinion, well, bs. Playing hard and being gritty equals soft. GTFOH

Catfish
12-08-2022, 12:56 PM

nm

662dawg
12-08-2022, 12:57 PM
This is the kind of bs that makes your opinion, well, bs. Playing hard and being gritty equals soft. GTFOH

You can play hard & gritty & still be mentally soft... Its not even uncommon in sports. It's one reason why so many talented athletes never make it.

Vandownbytheriver
12-08-2022, 12:57 PM
We sure do have a bunch of folks "in the know" who seem to be conflicting each other. If you're more upset about a player that's leaving getting upset and their feelings hurt than supporting the rest of the team, that seems odd to me. The ones crowing the loudest have had nothing good to say about the staff and certain players all year long. At least be honest enough to admit you want Leach to fail no matter the cost to the university. I can respect honesty. I can't respect people who lie and create agendas because you think your JV football days at Houlka or Independence qualifies you as an expert.

msstate7
12-08-2022, 12:59 PM
28 played football for miss state

dawgday166
12-08-2022, 01:05 PM
You can play hard & gritty & still be mentally soft... Its not even uncommon in sports. It's one reason why so many talented athletes never make it.

I'm guessing it's probably something along these lines ... but don't really know. IMO DJ was our best back, had the best vision, and was the hardest to bring down. But after his injury something may have changed. We have no idea how badly he was really hurt or how he handled that. And there may be other mental aspects like you're talking about.

Vandownbytheriver
12-08-2022, 01:06 PM

And I'm assuming all these other guys did as well? Because I'm not even remotely buying everyone here claiming to know knows shit.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:17 PM
I also have been around the those guys from 2012-2015. And this isn?t bad at all. Wanna know bad? How about Mullen encouraging the defense to hit Dak in practice in the middle of season. Then when Grant Harris knocked the crap out of Dak and started a brawl, Mullen was on the 50 laughing.

I guess Saban is also outdated because he cusses at players and talks down on them too?

Saban and Leach are not in the same stratosphere. Saban has also changed his philosophy and coaching style.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:18 PM

When? In 1970? Bc he doesn't know shit about the current program. I can say that with 100% fact & commerce & others can probably tell you the same. The culture of the locker room was very good until a few days ago. The problems are being handled. Two are already out.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:23 PM
You gone help DJ out when he does not end up on a power 5 level team too? He's lucky that Marks was injured or he'd been standing on the sideline more. I know a couple the players too and they both are pissed as pure F*CK at the childish behavior of DJ as well as a couple others. In my opinion, DJ never was an SEC caliber RB but he got PT due to playing hard and being gritty. I wonder what he will think when he lands at a sun belt school? Is that gone pay good?

You're naive if you think this one incident was a breaking point. Athletes in college are dawged daily by coaches. Leach has had an entire turnover of the team since he's arrived. Ironically, this is the least amount of players so far that have transferred. However, everyone has a breaking point. Sports and the military are the only two professions where you must take verbal abuse and be ok with it. When a player finally says enough, they're soft. GTFOH, they do more activities in 3 hours than probably 75% of the United States.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:24 PM
When? In 1970? Bc he doesn't know shit about the current program. I can say that with 100% fact & commerce & others can probably tell you the same. The culture of the locker room was very good until a few days ago. The problems are being handled. Two are already out.

You're definitely ignorant to a culture if you think 2 days caused it to go sideways. Your sources suck and your speculation is terrible. Are you a politician?

confucius say
12-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Saban and Leach are not in the same stratosphere. Saban has also changed his philosophy and coaching style.

Kirby is a hardass too. The video releases this year before the TN game he was cussing a DB out.

But some coaches aren't like that. There is more than one approach that will work.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:30 PM

You're so full of shit lmao. I can't even imagine what he says to them in private. Nick Saban has not gone soft. I guarantee you that, especially after missing the playoffs for the first time ever?

https://youtu.be/xOhVfD7sCgk

https://outsider.com/sports/nick-saban-caught-hot-mic-cursing-out-player-narrowly-beating-texas/

https://tdalabamamag.com/2022/11/13/bryce-young-nick-saban-curse-out-offense-mishap/

msstate7
12-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Kirby is a hardass too. The video releases this year before the TN game he was cussing a DB out.

But some coaches aren't like that. There is more than one approach that will work.

I would think guys like saban and smart can get away with more when their players are already handsomely paid and both coaches are cranking out players in the draft year-in, year-out.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:33 PM
You're definitely ignorant to a culture if you think 2 days caused it to go sideways. Your sources suck and your speculation is terrible. Are you a politician?

Lmao. So a CURRENT leader of the football team word sucks? And yours, who played 80 years ago for a completely different staff, is Gold? 🤦

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:35 PM
I would think guys like saban and smart can get away with more when their players are already handsomely paid and both coaches are cranking out players in the draft year-in, year-out.

So it's ok only if you're a Saban & Smart? That's your argument?

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 01:37 PM
I respect 28 and his info because I know he played at State and is pretty close to the program. There are so many of us on here that know players and coaches or people in the athletic dept and there is always gonna be some conflicting info. It's just like any organization there's gonna be people happy to be there and there's gonna be some that are disgruntled. The kids I know personally on the team are happy and really like Leach(why they are staying when they could go to the draft or transfer). Heck my youngest son knows half the team and plays video games online with them. I do know that nil and the portal is a huge issue. It's becoming equivalent to a kid saying "I don't like you and I'm taking my ball and going home and not playing with you anymore". Cfb is forever changed and it's a mess. Can't wait until this infects the high school level. Heck travel sports are already littered with deals for kids to come play with this or that organization. My youngest who is a baseball player was a dang good basketball player as a youth and at one of his games a guy came up to me and offered some "incentives" if he would come play for his team. I declined. Just my 2 cents which doesn't mean much. Sorry for the long post guys.

msstate7
12-08-2022, 01:38 PM
So it's ok only if you're a Saban & Smart? That's your argument?

No, I'm saying kids would put up with more from them than someone with a lesser resume

And I don't care what the coaches say, and I don't care if the players put up with it or not. As long as leach is our coach, he can do it his way. And as long as players have a transfer ticket out, they do what they want.

Leroy Jenkins
12-08-2022, 01:40 PM
I will never understand why people cannot accept the fact that more than one thing can be true at the same time.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:42 PM
I respect 28 and his info because I know he played at State and is pretty close to the program. There are so many of us on here that know players and coaches or people in the athletic dept and there is always gonna be some conflicting info. It's just like any organization there's gonna be people happy to be there and there's gonna be some that are disgruntled. The kids I know personally on the team are happy and really like Leach(why they are staying when they could go to the draft or transfer). Heck my youngest son knows half the team and plays video games online with them. I do know that nil and the portal is a huge issue. It's becoming equivalent to a kid saying "I don't like you and I'm taking my ball and going home and not playing with you anymore". Cfb is forever changed and it's a mess. Can't wait until this infects the high school level. Heck travel sports are already littered with deals for kids to come play with this or that organization. My youngest who is a baseball player was a dang good basketball player as a youth and at one of his games a guy came up to me and offered some "incentives" if he would come play for his team. I declined. Sorry for the long post guys.

I respect that he was a player at State. I do not respect the dishonesty & that's exactly what he's displaying right now simply bc he doesn't like Leach for whatever reason. Leach is as well respected among the coaching ranks & his players as any coach in college football.

Vandownbytheriver
12-08-2022, 01:42 PM
I will never understand why people cannot accept the fact that more than one thing can be true at the same time.

We live in an age where being "right" is more important than being factually correct.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 01:43 PM
No, I'm saying kids would put up with more from them than someone with a lesser resume

And I don't care what the coaches say, and I don't care if the players put up with it or not. As long as leach is our coach, he can do it his way. And as long as players have a transfer ticket out, they do what they want.

I can't argue with this. But maybe a lesson is learned among players entering the portal that "thy shall not lie" on the way out.

Tater
12-08-2022, 01:47 PM
I respect 28 and his info because I know he played at State and is pretty close to the program. There are so many of us on here that know players and coaches or people in the athletic dept and there is always gonna be some conflicting info. It's just like any organization there's gonna be people happy to be there and there's gonna be some that are disgruntled. The kids I know personally on the team are happy and really like Leach(why they are staying when they could go to the draft or transfer). Heck my youngest son knows half the team and plays video games online with them. I do know that nil and the portal is a huge issue. It's becoming equivalent to a kid saying "I don't like you and I'm taking my ball and going home and not playing with you anymore". Cfb is forever changed and it's a mess. Can't wait until this infects the high school level. Heck travel sports are already littered with deals for kids to come play with this or that organization. My youngest who is a baseball player was a dang good basketball player as a youth and at one of his games a guy came up to me and offered some "incentives" if he would come play for his team. I declined. Just my 2 cents which doesn't mean much. Sorry for the long post guys.

CC, you're one of the last posters who would ever need to apologize for a long-winded post.

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 01:48 PM
You're naive if you think this one incident was a breaking point. Athletes in college are dawged daily by coaches. Leach has had an entire turnover of the team since he's arrived. Ironically, this is the least amount of players so far that have transferred. However, everyone has a breaking point. Sports and the military are the only two professions where you must take verbal abuse and be ok with it. When a player finally says enough, they're soft. GTFOH, they do more activities in 3 hours than probably 75% of the United States.

You clearly don't work in a hospital because I get verbally abused all the time. Add that to your professions list.

And they are soft.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 01:49 PM

Yep this is one of the few absolute facts in this thread!

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 01:50 PM

Then explain why Saban has a starting offensive lineman in the portal and a couple more guys that were key contributors?

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:53 PM

Kirby is not old school.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2022, 01:55 PM
CC, you're one of the last posters who would ever need to apologize for a long-winded post.

Appreciate that. I try not to rant to much.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:55 PM
You clearly don't work in a hospital because I get verbally abused all the time. Add that to your professions list.

And they are soft.

I actually work in Healthcare. If you're allowing a doctor to yell at your that's your fault. Healthcare pales in comparison.

RisperDawg
12-08-2022, 01:56 PM

And they are soft.

That part stood out to me too. Lol. Healthcare, retail, really any service industry. What a bubble to live in.

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 01:57 PM

28, I wish I could let them see the group chat

662dawg
Kirby is not old school.

Oh ok. Cool.

https://youtu.be/wTScfrr7k3A

bulldawg28
Lmao. So a CURRENT leader of the football team word sucks? And yours, who played 80 years ago for a completely different staff, is Gold? ��

I played for the best football coach at State. He was the most in touch coach a player could ask for. I'm sure you knew players then too huh?

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:58 PM

They still wouldn't believe you.

Vandownbytheriver
12-08-2022, 01:58 PM
That part stood out to me too. Lol. Healthcare, retail, really any service industry. What a bubble to live in.

I'm not sure anyone gets verbally abused as much as people in the restaurant industry. And not by customers. By kitchen staff and managers.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Oh ok. Cool.

https://youtu.be/wTScfrr7k3A

Coaching hard doesn't make you old school. Wow, I'm done wasting my time with you.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:00 PM

I can respect what you're saying.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:01 PM

A lot of players are pissed at DJ. You can spin it all you want to but this is first hand info.

So "IF" & that's a BIG if being how dishonest some have been on here today, sounds like DJ did become a problem & tried to influence other players & we are a better team without him?

Thank you Leach, now clean out the rest of them.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:04 PM
Coaching hard doesn't make you old school. Wow, I'm done wasting my time with you.

Wtf dude? So please explain your old school shit? The man literally cussed a player out & was ten times worse than what Leach is "accused" of doing 🤡

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Wtf dude? So please explain your old school shit? The man literally cussed a player out & was ten times worse than what Leach is "accused" of doing ��

No, you're acting as if this ONE incident is the reason for the fallout. Stay in your lane football dynamics appears to be too much for you.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:07 PM
A lot of players are pissed at DJ. You can spin it all you want to but this is first hand info.

So "IF" & that's a BIG if being how dishonest some have been on here today, sounds like DJ did become a problem & tried to influence other players & we are a better team without him?

And he'll keep winning 6 games doing it his way. If all those players felt that way they'd come out and say it.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:10 PM
No, you're acting as if this ONE incident is the reason for the fallout. Stay in your lane football dynamics appears to be too much for you.

I can tell you for a fact the locker room was very good one week ago. I can't speak of anything other than that. Maybe he's been crying a little longer than two days, but I can tell you for a 100% fact that the locker room as a whole is great. A couple mentally soft dudes does not change that fact. Period.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:11 PM
And he'll keep winning 6 games doing it his way. If all those players felt that way they'd come out and say it.

If by 6 you mean at least 8 this year playing with one of the toughest schedules in the country & a liability at QB, then we good.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:13 PM
I can tell you for a fact the locker room was very good one week ago. I can't speak of anything other than that. Maybe he's been crying a little longer than two days, but I can tell you for a 100% fact that the locker room as a whole is great. A couple mentally soft dudes does not change that fact. Period.

So how does someone become a cancer in a week? STFU

Activated Alpha
12-08-2022, 02:15 PM
I can tell you one thing 28, that if you work in healthcare that directly involves patient care then you would understand there is no comparison between it and football. Working in a local metro ED that fights daily with psych patients and gets dog cussed at by other patients, I would take a tongue lashing from Leach any day....

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:15 PM
If by 6 you mean at least 8 this year playing with one of the toughest schedules in the country & a liability at QB, then we good.

We didn't play one of the toughest schedules. We didn't beat any top 25 ranked teams on the final poll. We beat about 3 or 4 teams with a winning record. What's hard about that?

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:17 PM
So how does someone become a cancer in a week? STFU

Horrible adults in his ear?

Or are you saying he's been a "soft" cancer for weeks & the locker room is so strong that it was just overcoming it?

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 02:18 PM

I'm not spending jack, Jack. You may know someone who's telling you that they are pissed at DJ. But three players and their group chat tells a different story. I guarantee my "second hand " is closer than your first hand.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:19 PM
I can tell you one thing 28, that if you work in healthcare that directly involves patient care then you would understand there is no comparison between it and football. Working in a local metro ED that fights daily with psych patients and gets dog cussed at by other patients, I would take a tongue lashing from Leach any day....

Patients cuss you daily that are mentally challenged. If you get offended by someone that you KNOW has mental issues..hmm. Coaches also cuss players daily for hours straight. You can leave the floor and the patient if/when it gets hard. Unruly patients are also sedated in those instances. There's no sedating coaches.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Horrible adults in his ear?

Or are you saying he's been a "soft" cancer for weeks & the locker room is so strong that it was just overcoming it?

Lol,I think you're trying to move the goalpost now that your caught up in how stupid it sounds. No one becomes a team cancer in 7 days.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:24 PM
We didn't not play one of the toughest schedules. We didn't beat any top 25 ranked teams on the final poll. We beat about 3 or 4 teams with a winning record. What's hard about that?

Kinda like every other team in America outside of the top 5-10?

For example, Ohio St & Alabama only beat one team ranked in the final top 25 poll.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:26 PM
I'm not spending jack, Jack. You may know someone who's telling you that they are pissed at DJ. But three players and their group chat tells a different story. I guarantee my "second hand " is closer than your first hand.

I guarantee it isn't LMAO... & I also guarantee the source is a helluva lot more respected in the football world than yours.

RisperDawg
12-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Patients cuss you daily that are mentally challenged. If you get offended by someone that you KNOW has mental issues..hmm. Coaches also cuss players daily for hours straight. You can leave the floor and the patient if/when it gets hard. Unruly patients are also sedated in those instances. There's no sedating coaches.

I'm glad you posted this. It proves you will speak with authority about things you know nothing about. Don't know why anyone would engage further with your opinions from here.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Lol,I think you're trying to move the goalpost now that your caught up in how stupid it sounds. No one becomes a team cancer in 7 days.

Ummm no. I was simply responding to your post.

And you can't be this naive. Geez. Things can happen in an instance. Like when someone gets in your ear about how good you are when you're really just average & wouldn't even start for another SEC West team.

What I'm telling you is the locker room has been amazing so if he or anyone else have been a crybaby for more than 7 days it has had zero affect in the locker room which speaks volumes to how strong it really is. This isn't an opinion.

I've only had two inside sources as far the MSU football team goes, in my lifetime. One of them was a very close relative of Dak Prescott & the other is a leader inside that locker room as I type.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:33 PM
I'm glad you posted this. It proves you will speak with authority about things you know nothing about. Don't know why anyone would engage further with your opinions from here.

I can't believe he even typed that, much less decided to go on and press reply 😭🤡🤣

PendingTransaction
12-08-2022, 02:35 PM

I guarantee it isn't LMAO... & I also guarantee the source is a helluva lot more respected in the football world than yours.

Man I thought we were talking about MSU players sentiments. Now you talking about someone in the football world being respected. I've went farther than I should have already. Less end this.

SPMT
12-08-2022, 02:40 PM
@bulldawg28 can you or someone explain to us what Leach is saying/doing to alienate or create a poor locker room dynamic?

What is he doing that?s old school versus what a Kelly, Saban, Smart, Mullen, Meyer don?t/haven?t done?

I know I?ve never heard some dogged out like I heard Mullen dog a lineman. Screaming insults over the megaphone. I thought it was over the top and ridiculous to be honest. But I didn?t see the reasoning.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:45 PM
I can't believe he even typed that, much less decided to go on and press reply ������

You're funny. Ignorant, but funny.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Man I thought we were talking about MSU players sentiments. Now you talking about someone in the football world being respected. I've went farther than I should have already. Less end this.

Ummm him being one of the most popular players in the MSU locker room & highly respected is literally what makes him so well respected in the football world. I can't believe I'm having to respond to this or that it even had to be explained. My lord.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:49 PM
You're funny. Ignorant, but funny.

Thanks brother. Helluva compliment coming from ole 28 😁

Pancho
12-08-2022, 02:51 PM
sound like 28 be all about some sensitive coaching like from JoMO.

Activated Alpha
12-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Yall just spit it out and say what yall are talking about with a group of players that are being upset and group chatting each other like middle schoolers....

662dawg
12-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Yall just spit it out and say what yall are talking about with a group of players that are being upset and group chatting each other like middle schoolers....

If it's even true. If so why are they in the chat with the players or being shown a private conversation? Do we have outside influence of "former" players trying to split the team bc they hate Leach for whatever reason? Seems suspect to me.

If true, we have more cancers to get rid of & they still have no influence in the locker room 🤣

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 02:58 PM
sound like 28 be all about some sensitive coaching like from JoMO.

Lol, Jomo .

Pancho
12-08-2022, 03:01 PM
He go easy on the players and let em do as they wish. lots of fisticuffs etc

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Lol, Jomo .
Thanks for bringing some truth to this thread man. I support all what you're saying. People are valuing our win loss way more than they should this year. They can't see the glaring issues there right before our eyes. The same thing happened early on with jomo. We had a team capable of much more than it accomplished,

Activated Alpha
12-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Thanks for bringing some truth to this thread man. I support all what you're saying. People are valuing our win loss way more than they should this year. They can't see the glaring issues there right before our eyes. The same thing happened early on with jomo. We had a team capable of much more than it accomplished,

I don't know. I kind of trust Leach more than I do Jomo just based on coaching experience and overall success. Jomo didn't know how to handle a team of kids who wanted to be pampered....

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 03:27 PM
If it's even true. If so why are they in the chat with the players or being shown a private conversation? Do we have outside influence of "former" players trying to split the team bc they hate Leach for whatever reason? Seems suspect to me.

If true, we have more cancers to get rid of & they still have no influence in the locker room ��

It sounds like your leader had no influence in the locker room.

Tater
12-08-2022, 03:28 PM

Idk I think we got all out of what we could accomplish with the QB talent on display this year. Kentucky I'll give you, but beyond that... LSU, coaching can't fix drop drop drop drop drop from everybody. Georgia is just unfair. Bama we just didn't score. But there was fight and cohesion, and we won the Egg. Skull drug A&M and Arky. Still beat Auburn even when we let it get weird.

Just we're severely limited without an arm capable of throwing it 15+ yards downfield.

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 03:28 PM

100%. The truth always offends the weak and the blind.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 03:29 PM

LMAO. He hasn't been honest about the first thing on this situation. I'm dead here 🤣

His hate for Leach is not going to allow him to see the truth. Nor will it allow you to either.

The young man got caught up. I mean this isn't really debatable. I wish him the best & I pray that he has learned from this & isn't as soft at his next school.

Goldendawg
12-08-2022, 03:30 PM
I don't know. I kind of trust Leach more than I do Jomo just based on coaching experience and overall success. Jomo didn't know how to handle a team of kids who wanted to be pampered....

JoMo just went 2-10, but I know players on the Akron team and they have drawn comfort from their new quiet rooms with the stuffed animals and squeezable mini footballs. They have promised to do better next year and are looking forward to new portal teammates arriving from Colorado! Fans are also enjoying the new sandboxes on campus and the Art classes where they paint or kick pet rocks****** Hail State!

662dawg
12-08-2022, 03:30 PM
100%. The truth always offends the weak and the blind.

I just spit my dam coke all over my one year old reading this. Thanks dude 🤣😭😂

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 03:31 PM
LMAO. He hasn't been honest about the first thing on this situation. I'm dead here ��

His hate for Leach is not going to allow him to see the truth. Nor will it allow you to either.

The young man got caught up. I mean this isn't really debatable. I wish him the best & I pray that he has learned from this & isn't as soft at his next school.

Leach will be behind him soon. Beating Ole Miss doesn't solve the problems.

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 03:32 PM

Now MSU fans are overvaluing wins?

Serious question- are you stupid?

662dawg
12-08-2022, 03:33 PM
JoMo just went 2-10, but I know players on the Akon team and they have drawn comfort from their new quiet rooms with the stuffed animals and squeezable mini footballs. They have promised to do better next year and are looking forward to new portal teammates arriving from Colorado!****** Hail State!

😂😭🤣 & to think some "former" MSU football players think this is the way forward. Leach should give them rainbow carebears with notes saying "sorry for being so mean" for Christmas to satisfy some of these people on here. smh.

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 03:36 PM
LMAO. He hasn't been honest about the first thing on this situation. I'm dead here 🤣

Basically that moron just said he would rather go 3-9 with a coach that "treats players well" than go 15-0 with a coach who calls our players soft.

Guess he liked Moorhead a lot.**

Todd4State
12-08-2022, 03:37 PM
😂😭🤣 & to think some "former" MSU football players think this is the way forward. Leach should give them rainbow carebears with notes saying "sorry for being so mean" for Christmas to satisfy some of these people on here. smh.

Back to the waterpark!

Goldendawg
12-08-2022, 03:44 PM
So from this presidential length debate that I have chose to read, I get the following for sure from two State supporters:

28 and 662 will not exchange Christmas cards this year.*

Leach get lump of coal from 28 this year and probably in years to come.*

It is tough as H...E....Double Hockey Sticks, to handle a locker room of about 100 FB players in today's NIL/Portal Mess, (No ***).

662dawg
12-08-2022, 03:48 PM
So from this presidential length debate that I have chose to read, I get the following for sure from two State supporters:

It is tough as H...E....Double Hockey Sticks, to handle a locker room of about 100 FB players in today's NIL/Portal Mess, (No ***).

I love 28 & everyone else. He's just being disturbingly dishonest today bc he hates Leach for whatever reason. I'd definitely send him a Christmas card. It might say "Leach ain't mean, Merry Christmas" on it but still 😁

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 03:51 PM

662 is a groupie. He'd love a card

662dawg
12-08-2022, 03:59 PM
662 is a groupie. He'd love a card

Says the one who thinks "mean" coaches are outdated. DJ Charmin is that you? 😭🤣😂

Have a good day, sir!

bulldawg28
12-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Says the one who thinks "mean" coaches are outdated. DJ Charmin is that you? ������

Have a good day, sir!

Lol

SPMT
12-08-2022, 05:11 PM
Lol

Seriously, what is the difference in Leach versus Mullen, Saban, Meyer, Kelly, etc.?

I don?t know other than Saban was better to work for than Mullen based on talking to a few that worked for both.

I have no idea, nor opinion on the locker room, but am curious how coaches treat players differently.

Cooterpoot
12-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Seriously, what is the difference in Leach versus Mullen, Saban, Meyer, Kelly, etc.?

I don?t know other than Saban was better to work for than Mullen based on talking to a few that worked for both.

I have no idea, nor opinion on the locker room, but am curious how coaches treat players differently.

Leach's offense isn't for everybody and for those leaving, that's a big part of it. I have nothing against Leach. But I hate his offense. Several fans feel that way too. It regressed this year with an experienced group and it's simply boring as hell to watch a lot of times. I don't think it will even come close to Mullen's poor results against AL, & that's sad. But if we had to get rid of Leach, it was going to be a shit storm of a problem. Hopefully things are more settled now.

SPMT
12-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Leach's offense isn't for everybody and for those leaving, that's a big part of it. I have nothing against Leach. But I hate his offense. Several fans feel that way too. It regressed this year with an experienced group and it's simply boring as hell to watch a lot of times. I don't think it will even come close to Mullen's poor results against AL, & that's sad. But if we had to get rid of Leach, it was going to be a shit storm of a problem. Hopefully things are more settled now.

Yeah, it?s boring as hell and fan criticism is valid. With mobility it would be exciting.

CoachT14
12-08-2022, 05:39 PM

In the brief I’ve read over, I’m almost 100% Will is 662s source.

662dawg
12-08-2022, 05:46 PM
In the brief I?ve read over, I?m almost 100% Will is 662s source.

Damn you got me 🤦😭

Cowbell
12-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Idk I think we got all out of what we could accomplish with the QB talent on display this year. Kentucky I'll give you, but beyond that... LSU, coaching can't fix drop drop drop drop drop from everybody. Georgia is just unfair. Bama we just didn't score. But there was fight and cohesion, and we won the Egg. Skull drug A&M and Arky. Still beat Auburn even when we let it get weird.

Just we're severely limited without an arm capable of throwing it 15+ yards downfield.

Adjustments in scheme would have gotten us two more wins.

Schultzy
12-08-2022, 07:07 PM
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/45/05/E1AAC154-0A51-4F43-9BF6-00797203CCE2/tmp.gif

Todd4State
12-09-2022, 02:05 AM
I actually work in Healthcare. If you're allowing a doctor to yell at your that's your fault. Healthcare pales in comparison.

I'm talking about patients and their family members.

Go ahead and yell back at a doctor that yells at you and come back and tell me which side the hospital is going to take even if you are in the right. It's an absolute caste system.

RisperDawg
12-09-2022, 08:07 AM

Go ahead and yell back at a doctor that yells at you and come back and tell me which side the hospital is going to take even if you are in the right. It's an absolute caste system.

Man, he said you just walk away from an agitated pt in the ED. I guess because it's someone else's problem. Lol. I find it hard to believe he would be helpful with verbal de-escalation, so maybe it's for the best in his case.

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 03:50 PM
In the brief I?ve read over, I?m almost 100% Will is 662s source.

I wouldn't consider Will a team leader.

Todd4State
12-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Man, he said you just walk away from an agitated pt in the ED. I guess because it's someone else's problem. Lol. I find it hard to believe he would be helpful with verbal de-escalation, so maybe it's for the best in his case.

Yep. Part of the job and sometimes you can't walk away. You just have to de escalate and try to get others to help you so it doesn't get out of hand.

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 03:53 PM

Family members are asked to leave plenty if they're verbally assaulting. You work for a terrible organization.

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2022, 03:54 PM
Leach will be behind him soon. Beating Ole Miss doesn't solve the problems.

Leach isn't going anywhere no matter how much you wet dream about it nightly.

Todd4State
12-09-2022, 03:55 PM

And I wouldn't consider working at Hernando High school, driving trucks, and installing floors a hospital job.

Pancho
12-09-2022, 04:08 PM

But DJ was?

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 04:18 PM
And I wouldn't consider working at Hernando High school, driving trucks, and installing floors a hospital job.

Don't be mad at your medical assistant job. If you could follow simple instructions the families wouldn't yell at you. Pay attention butter cup

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 04:20 PM
But DJ was?

Honestly, there isn't a true alpha verbal leaders on this team. Leach wants that role.

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Honestly, there isn't a true alpha verbal leaders on this team. Leach wants that role.

But that locker room was all messed up and Leach had lost the team right.

662dawg
12-09-2022, 04:30 PM

That was blatant dishonesty. So is the comment you responded to. Hating Leach will make some of these people say anything no matter how absurd it is.

bulldawg28
12-09-2022, 04:30 PM

WTF are you talking about. My comments on Leach was he's old school and there are a lot of players that don't like it. You literally have our newest commitment say during his interview players saying they're ONLY here and remain because of their position coach.

Keep praising Leach and if he loses the bowl game keep your love for him and not make excuses.

Todd4State
12-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Don't be mad at your medical assistant job. If you could follow simple instructions the families wouldn't yell at you. Pay attention butter cup

You're a liar. Wonder what else you could be lying about? Some guy that played football at MSU 20 years ago hanging out with our players wouldn't be a stretch at all now would it?

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2022, 08:22 PM
That was blatant dishonesty. So is the comment you responded to. Hating Leach will make some of these people say anything no matter how absurd it is.

I know all too well!

BlackSailsDawg
12-09-2022, 08:23 PM
WTF are you talking about. My comments on Leach was he's old school and there are a lot of players that don't like it. You literally have our newest commitment say during his interview players saying they're ONLY here and remain because of their position coach.

Keep praising Leach and if he loses the bowl game keep your love for him and not make excuses.

So long as he keeps winning and recruiting what we need. I will.

Tater
12-09-2022, 08:28 PM

Id like to see what you're quoting because that's not how I read this:

He's a good guy. I felt like I built a good connection with him," Pollock said. "He kept it real with me. He kept telling me about Coach McBath and just the team in general. What it's like and what he likes and doesn't like. He told me that one of the main reasons he joined the team was Coach McBath, so that was good to hear."

One of the main reasons != ONLY here and remain ???

You aint gotta lie to make a point.

MaroonFlounder
12-09-2022, 10:23 PM

He’s been a leader since day 1. Even after KJ set records against LSU, players like Kobe Jones said Will was the one that would lead this team. Go back and look it up.

Saltydog
12-09-2022, 10:49 PM
Was the mole ever properly ID'ed or does anyone actually know?

Catfish
12-09-2022, 11:01 PM
Was the mole ever properly ID'ed or does anyone actually know?

Don't know.

Schultzy
12-09-2022, 11:21 PM
Doesn’t everybody know by now?

Commercecomet24
12-10-2022, 12:03 AM

He's a good guy. I felt like I built a good connection with him," Pollock said. "He kept it real with me. He kept telling me about Coach McBath and just the team in general. What it's like and what he likes and doesn't like. He told me that one of the main reasons he joined the team was Coach McBath, so that was good to hear."

Wow. That's a huge difference there. Smh.

William Tecumsah Sherman
12-10-2022, 08:30 AM
Leadership didn?t seem to be a problem when we walked into Oxford and whipped a 8-3 OM team in the rain.

Quaoarsking
12-10-2022, 10:48 AM
He?s been a leader since day 1. Even after KJ set records against LSU, players like Kobe Jones said Will was the one that would lead this team. Go back and look it up.

Yes, I believe it was the day the team decided to skip practice (really, to move that day's practice to another day) that we got a bunch of quotes from players saying that Will Rogers was the real leader of the team.

BuckyIsAB****
12-10-2022, 10:57 AM

The team does

yjnkdawg
12-10-2022, 11:03 AM

Now if 28 had quoted it the way it actually was then it wouldn't have met his agenda. I don't care what a few say on here. They want to be known as the smartest person in the room concerning our football program, they don't like CML's offense and that is their priority over CML succeeding as our HC. Then some just try to stir up controversy (trolling).

Goldendawg
12-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Saw an article on MSN.com from a University of Washington site that they had offered DJ. Long way from home.