PDA

View Full Version : So many QBs in the transfer portal?.

Tough Dawg
12-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Gotta be 1 we?d bring in?.after watching TCU I got excited about what our offense could look like.

Cowbell
12-05-2022, 10:37 AM
I don't know why people keep getting excited about this. No way a starter anywhere else comes here due to Will. My biggest fear next year is if Will gets hurt. We got nothing ready behind him and this offense hinges on the QB playing with few mistakes.

Tough Dawg
12-05-2022, 10:48 AM
I would grab someone if I?m Leach if he possesses the arm strength and mobility I might be looking for. And has the intellectual capacity to pick up my offense. Can?t hurt. Just my opinion.

CoachT14
12-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Leary from NC State would be a massive upgrade. We won't get him but he's the guy who gives us a shot next season.

Cowbell
12-05-2022, 11:27 AM
I would grab someone if I?m Leach if he possesses the arm strength and mobility I might be looking for. And has the intellectual capacity to pick up my offense. Can?t hurt. Just my opinion.
I agree with you on that

HancockCountyDog
12-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Gotta be 1 we?d bring in?.after watching TCU I got excited about what our offense could look like.

I'm not sure our offense could look more different than some other team, more than TCU.

I don't think we have a designed QB run play in the playbook. TCU road Duggan's legs that second to last drive.

BrunswickDawg
12-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Austin Reed from WKU - #2 passer in the country - just entered the portal. This is a kid we need to be on to challenge Will.

Desoto1967
12-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Leary from NC State would be a massive upgrade. We won't get him but he's the guy who gives us a shot next season.

Saw something he is going Auburn

Hudson Card from Texas just entered

HancockCountyDog
12-05-2022, 12:47 PM
OU just lost their stud freshman - Evers, would be a good fit as far as backup for at least one season.

Then again, you just don't know with kids these days, they find out they aren't starting and off to the portal they go.

I'm genuinely surprised Sawyer hasn't put his name in the portal, my guess is that his options may be limited.

vindastra
12-05-2022, 12:53 PM
I don't know why people keep getting excited about this. No way a starter anywhere else comes here due to Will. My biggest fear next year is if Will gets hurt. We got nothing ready behind him and this offense hinges on the QB playing with few mistakes.

Why do we need a starter?

Any QB that can make 10 yard throws is equal to Will. If such a QB can scramble, then it is an upgrade to Will.

Jarius
12-05-2022, 01:15 PM

There are very few quarterbacks in the country that would look worse than ours did in 6 of our 8 SEC games this year. We won in spite of him against Auburn and Ole Miss and we looked like absolute dog shit against any defense with a pulse. The idea that we are in trouble if we lose Will Rogers is comical.

BhamDawg
12-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Without an upgrade at QB, I just don?t see us doing any better than 7-5 next year.

Going to waste all that talent coming back on Defense.

DawgTex
12-05-2022, 02:12 PM
OU just lost their stud freshman - Evers, would be a good fit as far as backup for at least one season.

Then again, you just don't know with kids these days, they find out they aren't starting and off to the portal they go.

I'm genuinely surprised Sawyer hasn't put his name in the portal, my guess is that his options may be limited.

Sawyer is not entering the portal. I don't know why everyone is trying to kick dirt on the kid. He has had very little chances in games to show anything. He hands off a majority of the time. Against ETSU he showed his ability to extend a play and get a 1st down with his feet. The WR seemed wrong on 1 pass, and the interception he threw his Olineman hit his legs. Determining this kids future based off of what the stadium experts think is misguided.

CoachT14
12-05-2022, 02:58 PM
There are very few quarterbacks in the country that would look worse than ours did in 6 of our 8 SEC games this year. We won in spite of him against Auburn and Ole Miss and we looked like absolute dog shit against any defense with a pulse. The idea that we are in trouble if we lose Will Rogers is comical.

SEC Numbers on Will:

62.83% completion % - 7th in the SEC
40.05% success rate - 9th in the SEC
6.28% Explosive play rate - 11th in the SEC
9.3 yards per completion - 12th in the SEC
30 interceptible balls - Most in the SEC
26.96% TD/1st Down % relative to passes thrown - 10th in the SEC
8.85 turnover worthy play rate - Good for 4th highest in the SEC
1.31% Big Play Percentage (over 35 yards) - Last in the SEC

Will was extremely pedestrian win it mattered most. This is all SEC QB's against SEC competition.

StateDawg44
12-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Without an upgrade at QB, I just don?t see us doing any better than 7-5 next year.

Going to waste all that talent coming back on Defense.

So you think we finish worse next year than we did this year? With an easier but no guarantee W of an eastern opponent and KY and OM at home?

How do you see us finishing worse?

Coach34
12-05-2022, 03:22 PM
So you think we finish worse next year than we did this year? With an easier but no guarantee W of an eastern opponent and KY and OM at home?

4 toss up road games that we could possibly lose all 4- plus Bama and LSU at home. Even the Egg is no given with Mississippi having an experienced QB returning

BrunswickDawg
12-05-2022, 03:25 PM
SEC Numbers on Will:

62.83% completion % - 7th in the SEC
40.05% success rate - 9th in the SEC
6.28% Explosive play rate - 11th in the SEC
9.3 yards per completion - 12th in the SEC
30 interceptible balls - Most in the SEC
26.96% TD/1st Down % relative to passes thrown - 10th in the SEC
8.85 turnover worthy play rate - Good for 4th highest in the SEC
1.31% Big Play Percentage (over 35 yards) - Last in the SEC

Will was extremely pedestrian win it mattered most. This is all SEC QB's against SEC competition.

I am normally a stats guy, but "Interceptable Balls" sounds really suspect. Unless you qualify that with something like "balls the defense had their hands on and couldn't catch" it seem very subjective.
Sounds like something the Clarion Ledger would make up for a headline.

Pancho
12-05-2022, 03:27 PM
I'd put us in the 6-7 win range for next season at this time.

CoachT14
12-05-2022, 04:36 PM

Have you seen how badly our QB regressed against average and above competition? Unless something changes with that, it won’t matter where or who we play.

parabrave
12-05-2022, 04:42 PM
4 toss up road games that we could possibly lose all 4- plus Bama and LSU at home. Even the Egg is no given with Mississippi having an experienced QB returning

Add TAM will be much improved as well as Aubbie and maybe Arky.

CoachT14
12-05-2022, 04:46 PM
I am normally a stats guy, but "Interceptable Balls" sounds really suspect. Unless you qualify that with something like "balls the defense had their hands on and couldn't catch" it seem very subjective.
Sounds like something the Clarion Ledger would make up for a headline.

I mean I didn’t just make it up.

DownwardDawg
12-05-2022, 04:47 PM
I mean I didn’t just make it up.

I sure remember a bunch of passes hitting defenders in the hands and being amazed they weren't intercepted. Several should have been pick 6's.

Tough Dawg
12-05-2022, 04:55 PM
TCU runs the Air Raid. Its version showed what a mobile QB can turn it into. Plus Duggan's arm strength on those balls downfield impressed me.

CoachT14
12-05-2022, 05:01 PM
I sure remember a bunch of passes hitting defenders in the hands and being amazed they weren't intercepted. Several should have been pick 6's.

I feel like he was subtly trying to call me an Ole Miss fan with the Clarion Ledger comment. That was only in SEC games as well.

BhamDawg
12-05-2022, 05:35 PM

We likely start 3-3 with losses against LSU, at SC & Bama. LSU & SC will be better, Bama may not, but it?s Bama.

Followed by:
@Arkansas. Likely better, especially if KJ returns. Fayetteville is always tough.
@Auburn. Will be much better. In case you forgot it took OT to beat coach Cadillac.
Kentucky. I?ll give us a win here with it being at home & Levis leaving.
@A&M. Should be better. A lot of young talent, more coming in, looks like they have found a QB.
USM. Win
Egg Bowl. Anything can happen.

So we are 3-3. Wins against KY and USM, 5-3. Then it comes down to how many can you win out of @Ark, @Aub, @A&M and OM.

With our limitations at QB, I just don?t see us winning more than two of those, and that may be wishful thinking, could easily go 0-4.

CoachT14
12-05-2022, 05:41 PM
We likely start 3-3 with losses against LSU, at SC & Bama. LSU & SC will be better, Bama may not, but it?s Bama.

Followed by:
@Arkansas. Likely better, especially if KJ returns. Fayetteville is always tough.
@Auburn. Will be much better. In case you forgot it took OT to beat coach Cadillac.
Kentucky. I?ll give us a win here with it being at home & Levis leaving.
@A&M. Should be better. A lot of young talent, more coming in, looks like they have found a QB.
USM. Win
Egg Bowl. Anything can happen.

So we are 3-3. Wins against KY and USM, 5-3. Then it comes down to how many can you win out of @Ark, @Aub, @A&M and OM.

With our limitations at QB, I just don?t see us winning more than two of those, and that may be wishful thinking, could easily go 0-4.

Next year should has all the makings of disaster or a great season. It all hinges on QB play. Whether that’s Will or a portal QB. Right now, I have 0 faith Will is going to lead us a to a great season.

EdwardDrayton
12-05-2022, 06:09 PM

Pay them. They will come.

Tough Dawg
12-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Yes!

Tough Dawg
12-05-2022, 10:13 PM
I?d at least call Drake Maye. All he can say is no!

Homedawg
12-05-2022, 10:52 PM
I?d at least call Drake Maye. All he can say is no!

Are you serious?? You forgot these**** his parents went to unc. If he leaves there it's to go to a blue blood and win a championship. There is zero chance.

Cowbell
12-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Are you serious?? You forgot these**** his parents went to unc. If he leaves there it's to go to a blue blood and win a championship. There is zero chance.
There may be as much daydreaming on this thread as I have ever seen on this board

Cowbell
12-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Pay them. They will come.
No. You could offer $1M and ain't nobody good coming here to be a backup next year. Leach even says it takes a year to learn this system minimum. Some of you have forgotten the mighty transfer from Stanford we had a few years ago and how that worked out. And that kid could sling it.

Jarius
12-06-2022, 12:03 AM
No. You could offer $1M and ain't nobody good coming here to be a backup next year. Leach even says it takes a year to learn this system minimum. Some of you have forgotten the mighty transfer from Stanford we had a few years ago and how that worked out. And that kid could sling it.

Yea. I bet Mike Leach is super upset that he took transfer quarterback Gardner Minshew. How long was he in the system before he gave Mike arguably his best team ever? You are probably right though. I mean since one transfer quarterback did not work out then we should definitely never try that again. I mean on that note, we should probably stop signing juco players and high school quarterbacks as well, because we have signed about 50 of those in the past decade that did not work out.

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 12:30 AM
Yea. I bet Mike Leach is super upset that he took transfer quarterback Gardner Minshew. How long was he in the system before he gave Mike arguably his best team ever? You are probably right though. I mean since one transfer quarterback did not work out then we should definitely never try that again. I mean on that note, we should probably stop signing juco players and high school quarterbacks as well, because we have signed about 50 of those in the past decade that did not work out.

I'm not against taking a high end transfer. I would love it and I would support it. But it ain't gonna happen with us having a 3 year starter coming back.

And I'm not convinced that Gardner Minshew would have done anything in this league. This is a different world for Leach (talking OC not HC). So far he has had some decent QB talent since he has been here and will is the only one that could halfway run it against decent teams. I'm of the opinion there is a common denominator and it ain't the QB talent.

Jarius
12-06-2022, 12:43 AM
I'm not against taking a high end transfer. I would love it and I would support it. But it ain't gonna happen with us having a 3 year starter coming back.

And I'm not convinced that Gardner Minshew would have done anything in this league. This is a different world for Leach (talking OC not HC). So far he has had some decent QB talent since he has been here and will is the only one that could halfway run it against decent teams. I'm of the opinion there is a common denominator and it ain't the QB talent.

Will has not run it halfway decent against decent teams. He has run it very well against extremely mediocre teams and he has run it about as poorly as humanly possible against any competent defense we have faced. He was awful in 6 of 8 conference games this year. He was bad enough that if he was playing football at a school that was serious about football they would tell him that it would be in his best interest to hit the transfer portal because that level of play would not be considered acceptable and they would not want anything hindering them from getting a higher level transfer quarterback. We have a lot of really good pieces coming back next year and our Vegas win total is going to be 7 or 7.5 because of our quarterback. We literally have SEC shorts making fun of our team being a quarterback away from being able to compete. Everyone outside a few in our fanbase can see the issue. The risk of not making the Music city bowl next year and flopping is worth it to try and get a qb with a little mobility that isn’t scared to death when the pocket breaks down. Maybe we would be worse. Maybe not. It’s better than not even trying to capitalize on a good schedule with a lot of returning starters because your qb puts a governor on your entire offense against anyone with a competent defense.

Lord McBuckethead
12-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Not to mention, he was playing with second/third strings across the board. I am telling you, we should have given Sawyer that entire dang game. Road our running game and let him make some throws. We still would have won, but you would get Sawyer literally 3 backup seasons worth of snaps at one time.

Dude literally threw more TDs in one state championship game, than Will could ever dream of in a nonconference high school tune up game. The kid can play football, he just needs meaningful snaps and practice time that means something.

Lord McBuckethead
12-06-2022, 12:52 AM
Will has not run it halfway decent against decent teams. He has run it very well against extremely mediocre teams and he has run it about as poorly as humanly possible against any competent defense we have faced. He was awful in 6 of 8 conference games this year. He was bad enough that if he was playing football at a school that was serious about football they would tell him that it would be in his best interest to hit the transfer portal because that level of play would not be considered acceptable and they would not want anything hindering them from getting a higher level transfer quarterback. We have a lot of really good pieces coming back next year and our Vegas win total is going to be 7 or 7.5 because of our quarterback. We literally have SEC shorts making fun of our team being a quarterback away from being able to compete. Everyone outside a few in our fanbase can see the issue. The risk of not making the Music city bowl next year and flopping is worth it to try and get a qb with a little mobility that isn’t scared to death when the pocket breaks down. Maybe we would be worse. Maybe not. It’s better than not even trying to capitalize on a good schedule with a lot of returning starters because your qb puts a governor on your entire offense against anyone with a competent defense.

Bingo. We could win 7 next year with our walk on qb.

Patrick Tibbons
12-06-2022, 01:34 AM
And I'm not convinced that Gardner Minshew would have done anything in this league.

You?re not convinced a guy who started in the NFL could?ve done anything in the SEC?

I know the SEC is good, but damn son.

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 05:55 AM
You?re not convinced a guy who started in the NFL could?ve done anything in the SEC?

I know the SEC is good, but damn son.

Kellen Moore started in the NFL and he is the equivalent to Will Rogers now., and they both will end up doing the same thing for a living.

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 06:05 AM
Will has not run it halfway decent against decent teams. He has run it very well against extremely mediocre teams and he has run it about as poorly as humanly possible against any competent defense we have faced. He was awful in 6 of 8 conference games this year. He was bad enough that if he was playing football at a school that was serious about football they would tell him that it would be in his best interest to hit the transfer portal because that level of play would not be considered acceptable and they would not want anything hindering them from getting a higher level transfer quarterback. We have a lot of really good pieces coming back next year and our Vegas win total is going to be 7 or 7.5 because of our quarterback. We literally have SEC shorts making fun of our team being a quarterback away from being able to compete. Everyone outside a few in our fanbase can see the issue. The risk of not making the Music city bowl next year and flopping is worth it to try and get a qb with a little mobility that isn?t scared to death when the pocket breaks down. Maybe we would be worse. Maybe not. It?s better than not even trying to capitalize on a good schedule with a lot of returning starters because your qb puts a governor on your entire offense against anyone with a competent defense.

I literally just told you I would love it if we got a really good qb transfer. Nobody on here outside of Bucky wouldn't be excited. I hope Parson comes in here and takes the job even. I realize Will is not built to be a running threat in this league and he doesn't use his legs at all. But don't exaggerate it - my Arkansas and Texas A&M neighbors all look forward to the day he graduates as they did Fitz. So it aint everybody outside our fanbase.
What I'm trying to tell you is that it is as much on our offensive coordinator as it is on our QB. The OC is blaming receivers after every game and you don't see him throwing will under the bus. The OC needs to make some adjustments to take some of the responsibility off the QB (we need to truly establish a run game). We need a good TE worst than we need a new QB in my opinion.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-06-2022, 07:45 AM
Kellen Moore started in the NFL and he is the equivalent to Will Rogers now., and they both will end up doing the same thing for a living.

Are you saying Will is an NFL QB? Did you not see him run backwards 20 yards against Ole Miss. if Ole Miss hadnt tackled him he may have run out of the back of the endzone.
Also you have to think him running out of bounds after 3 yards on 4th and 7 probably lost him some teammates respect.

Todd4State
12-06-2022, 07:48 AM
I literally just told you I would love it if we got a really good qb transfer. Nobody on here outside of Bucky wouldn't be excited. I hope Parson comes in here and takes the job even. I realize Will is not built to be a running threat in this league and he doesn't use his legs at all. But don't exaggerate it - my Arkansas and Texas A&M neighbors all look forward to the day he graduates as they did Fitz. So it aint everybody outside our fanbase.
What I'm trying to tell you is that it is as much on our offensive coordinator as it is on our QB. The OC is blaming receivers after every game and you don't see him throwing will under the bus. The OC needs to make some adjustments to take some of the responsibility off the QB (we need to truly establish a run game). We need a good TE worst than we need a new QB in my opinion.

There is a reason why we are looking at adding 2-3 receivers in the portal. The QB always gets all the blame. The reality is both should get some of the blame. If we move Tulu to the slot it will be way more productive than any TE we could ever get unless they are the next Gronkowski. Our slot receivers are more like possession receivers. They don't get very much after the catch. Walley has been inconsistent for most of his career with drops but he has gotten better.

basedog
12-06-2022, 07:54 AM
There is a reason why we are looking at adding 2-3 receivers in the portal. The QB always gets all the blame. The reality is both should get some of the blame. If we move Tulu to the slot it will be way more productive than any TE we could ever get unless they are the next Gronkowski. Our slot receivers are more like possession receivers. They don't get very much after the catch. Walley has been inconsistent for most of his career with drops but he has gotten better.

Not having a TE in the air raid is a mystery, well maybe not to Leach but.....

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Are you saying Will is an NFL QB? Did you not see him run backwards 20 yards against Ole Miss. if Ole Miss hadnt tackled him he may have run out of the back of the endzone.
Also you have to think him running out of bounds after 3 yards on 4th and 7 probably lost him some teammates respect.

No, I just said that he's going to turn into a coach. What I was saying is just because you start in the NFL doesn't mean that you could've killed it in this league. Kellen Moore started in the NFL and he is no better than Will Rogers in college. The only reason he even made it is because he played in a different league.

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 08:16 AM
Todd - the reason we need a tight end is more for the running game. Totally different than having a slot receiver.

Jarius
12-06-2022, 08:45 AM

Yes, he played well against Arkansas and A&M (we also had 14 points on special teams/defense against A&M). That doesn't change any of my statement. I don't disagree that we have to change our offense. We are about to possibly lose Woody and/or DJ if they don't get some assurances that we are going to run the ball more.

CoachT14
12-06-2022, 09:08 AM

Our QB doesn't get enough blame. He has people constantly defending him saying the WR's and OL are always at fault for his woes when the reality is completely the opposite. The numbers and video evidence bear that out.

CoachT14
12-06-2022, 09:08 AM
No, I just said that he's going to turn into a coach. What I was saying is just because you start in the NFL doesn't mean that you could've killed it in this league. Kellen Moore started in the NFL and he is no better than Will Rogers in college. The only reason he even made it is because he played in a different league.

Will Rogers couldn't sniff Kellen Moore's jock strap.

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 09:15 AM
Yes, he played well against Arkansas and A&M (we also had 14 points on special teams/defense against A&M). That doesn't change any of my statement. I don't disagree that we have to change our offense. We are about to possibly lose Woody and/or DJ if they don't get some assurances that we are going to run the ball more.

Ok I think we honestly agree on most of this then I just am to the point I won't be optimistic until I see some adjustments within the scheme.

Cowbell
12-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Our QB doesn't get enough blame. He has people constantly defending him saying the WR's and OL are always at fault for his woes when the reality is completely the opposite. The numbers and video evidence bear that out.

This is accurate

Really Clark?
12-06-2022, 09:33 AM

I'm not a Will defender by any stretch of the imagination but on here Will by far gets blamed more than WR and OL. It's not even close. Or Leach gets blamed and that's still by far more than WR and OL. The vast majority have been positive about our OL play.

I'm not talking about stupid crap people may say during a game thread.

basedog
12-06-2022, 09:37 AM
I'm not a Will defender by any stretch of the imagination but on here Will by far gets blamed more than WR and OL. It's not even close. Or Leach gets blamed and that's still by far more than WR and OL. The vast majority have been positive about our OL play.

I'm not talking about stupid crap people may say during a game thread.

Playing QB just comes with criticizing, it's like this at every level. You just have to be able to lock it out, Will does this pretty well as it seems. I'm sure it bothers him and others but it's always on to the next play.

Really Clark?
12-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Playing QB just comes with criticizing, it's like this at every level. You just have to be able to lock it out, Will does this pretty well as it seems. I'm sure it bothers him and others but it's always on to the next play.

I absolutely agree. And I really don't have problem with it, when warranted. Will has warranted criticism, no question. So has Leach. But I just don't see what that poster was stating that WR and OL have gotten more blame. I don't agree with that. Unless he meant only Will big defenders doing that but in general across the board, Will gets more blame than other position groups on the board.

CaptainObvious
12-06-2022, 10:07 AM
I?m old enough to Remember last year when Will was more bold in the pocket, more decisive, more accurate and more effective, yet we lost one more game. Something happened. I don?t know if he got complacent because he had no real competition for the job and knew he wasn?t coming out no matter how inconsistent or indecisive he was. Or if he got hit so hard a couple of times that he became gun shy. But he did get us enough points to edge out the Rebels and I am happy about that.

The Bowl game against a Top 15 defense may tell us more about where Will is going forward.

BrunswickDawg
12-06-2022, 02:38 PM
I?m old enough to Remember last year when Will was more bold in the pocket, more decisive, more accurate and more effective, yet we lost one more game. Something happened. I don?t know if he got complacent because he had no real competition for the job and knew he wasn?t coming out no matter how inconsistent or indecisive he was. Or if he got hit so hard a couple of times that he became gun shy. But he did get us enough points to edge out the Rebels and I am happy about that.

The Bowl game against a Top 15 defense may tell us more about where Will is going forward.

Personally, I think he's trying too hard to be perfect. He is going thru a ton of progressions and in most cases -even against strong defenses - he has time to throw. He needs to get a little gunslinger in him and make throws.

bulldawg28
12-06-2022, 06:51 PM
Not to mention, he was playing with second/third strings across the board. I am telling you, we should have given Sawyer that entire dang game. Road our running game and let him make some throws. We still would have won, but you would get Sawyer literally 3 backup seasons worth of snaps at one time.

Dude literally threw more TDs in one state championship game, than Will could ever dream of in a nonconference high school tune up game. The kid can play football, he just needs meaningful snaps and practice time that means something.

Agreed, I'd like to see him with the 1st team

BuckyIsAB****
12-06-2022, 07:51 PM
DJ leaving has absolutely nothing to do with Will or assurances. Not a thing. Our QB that deserves all the blame and couldnt start for Starkville academy calls 95 percent of our runs. Our RBs get the ball more than any other position combined. This is just blatantly false information.

I will pull a 34 and tell yall what I said when Sawyer signed here. He was more likely to play baseball here than he was to start at QB. Texas HSFB is not what you think it is.

Tough Dawg
12-06-2022, 09:34 PM
But there is a QB in the portal that could elevate us above where Will?s physical ability has us. Agree?

Coach34
12-06-2022, 09:35 PM
I will pull a 34 and tell yall what I said when Sawyer signed here. He was more likely to play baseball here than he was to start at QB. Texas HSFB is not what you think it is.

Texas defense and Mississippi, Bama, Louisiana, and Georgia defenses in HS are def different. Texas usually produces a more skilled offensive player but they dont have the animals on D the Sun Belt produces

BuckyIsAB****
12-07-2022, 09:52 PM
But there is a QB in the portal that could elevate us above where Will?s physical ability has us. Agree?

Sure. Leary is a tough kid. He is the only one who could possibly beat Will and he would have his hands full. In this culture why would he want to go somewhere and compete or fight? This crap is a direct reflection of society

NCDawg
12-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Sure. Leary is a tough kid. He is the only one who could possibly beat Will and he would have his hands full. In this culture why would he want to go somewhere and compete or fight? This crap is a direct reflection of society

Leary is pretty good, but I don't think he's better than Will.