PDA

View Full Version : Lol, Bama O.U.T.

Saltydog
12-04-2022, 12:49 PM
Is Saban losing ground? Heard him whining last night and to his credit they are probably one of the 4 best but they're out and I love it. Start the 🔥 Tusk....

Vandownbytheriver
12-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Pretty much his entire argument was, "look how we lost compared to other teams. Last play of the game. Doesn't matter TCU got taken to OT, because Bama. Bama. BAMAAAAAAA!!!!" He knows damn good and well they don't deserve it, but his narcissistic ass can't admit they got beat by two okay teams on the road and shouldn't even be in the discussion. Screw him, Tusk and everyone else that roots for that group of trailer trash. (No offense Tusk. Your okay for a Bammer, but still, screw them and everyone who roots for them.)

Quaoarsking
12-04-2022, 12:58 PM
They also won 3 of their games in the final minute (Texas, Texas A&M, Ole Miss) so they can't just argue one side of that...

Vandownbytheriver
12-04-2022, 01:05 PM
They also won 3 of their games in the final minute (Texas, Texas A&M, Ole Miss) so they can't just argue one side of that...

But, Row Tahd?

Bothrops
12-04-2022, 01:22 PM
**** Nick Saban

msstate7
12-04-2022, 01:27 PM
I'd be pissed if I were Georgia. Ohio st would beat tcu by 2 tds

Coach34
12-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Bama was never getting in with 2 losses

I'm glad they did it like they did. No need to rematch Mich- OSU

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 01:46 PM
I'd be pissed if I were Georgia. Ohio st would beat tcu by 2 tds

Not so sure about that myself. Maybe so but check out Total and Scoring D against AP ranked teams between those 2 teams. Then do offense next. I think that may would be a closer game than people anticipate.

Vandownbytheriver
12-04-2022, 01:48 PM
Nick's other reasoning was, "we'd be favored against any of those other teams, so we should be in." They were favored by 7 at UT and 14 at LSU. He pretty much made the point for TCU while being his smug dickhead self. Lane is still on Twitter stumping for Bama HARD!

msstate7
12-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Not so sure about that myself. Maybe so but check out Total and Scoring D against AP ranked teams between those 2 teams. Then do offense next. I think that may would be a closer game than people anticipate.

FEI has tcu 8th; Ohio st is 3rd
Fpi has tcu 10th; Ohio st is 3rd

Ohio st lost to damn good team, but no 1-score wins.

Tcu has 5 1-score wins, and lost to just a decent team.

ETA... early lines:
Georgia -6.5
Michigan -9.5

And Georgia is better than Michigan. Tcu is a fraud.

I'm pulling for Michigan

Leroy Jenkins
12-04-2022, 02:07 PM
I don't understand how it was even a debate. The whole country knew they didn't deserve it, outside of the Alabama fanbase.

99jc
12-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Bama and Clemson had nice runs. i figure this is Georgia's peak year. Michigan may be the best team next season. with the NIL we will never see a dynasty like Bama again. Satan needs to retire now before he strokes out.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 02:17 PM
FEI has tcu 8th; Ohio st is 3rd
Fpi has tcu 10th; Ohio st is 3rd

Ohio st lost to damn good team, but no 1-score wins.

Tcu has 5 1-score wins, and lost to just a decent team.

I've never paid attention to FEI. Never believed FPI is accurate. I always look at D then O against similar types of opponents. Easier to do in-conference that nationwide tho. We'll see what kind of game Michigan-TCU is. Michigan is better than TCU in all categories tho. Ohio St ain't.

I will add that it seems Ohio St. has been injury plagued some tho if I'm hearing correctly.

msstate7
12-04-2022, 02:20 PM
I've never paid attention to FEI. Never believed FPI is accurate. I always look at D then O against similar types of opponents. Easier to do in-conference that nationwide tho. We'll see what kind of game Michigan-TCU is. Michigan is better than TCU in all categories tho. Ohio St ain't.

I will add that it seems Ohio St. has been injury plagued some tho if I'm hearing correctly.

Michigan -9.5
Georgia -6.5

That should tell you who is better bc Georgia would be at least -4.5 over Michigan

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 02:21 PM
Bama and Clemson had nice runs. i figure this is Georgia's peak year. Michigan may be the best team next season. with the NIL we will never see a dynasty like Bama again. Satan needs to retire now before he strokes out.

Georgia looking like those Bama teams before 2015 when Kirby was there. Kirby the key.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Michigan -9.5
Georgia -6.5

That should tell you who is better bc Georgia would be at least -4.5 over Michigan

Yea ... since Vegas has been so accurate in big games this year. Did you hear earlier how much Bama was favored against TN & LSU?

We'll see what happens. I think TCU may play Mich closer than OSU did at home.

99jc
12-04-2022, 02:27 PM
Stenson Bennett is the key when he leaves there will be a drop off just like Clemson has experienced. Bamas Achillies hill right now is their defense.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Stenson Bennett is the key when he leaves there will be a drop off just like Clemson has experienced. Bamas Achillies hill right now is their defense.

And GA's strength is their defense. There was supposed to be a dropoff in the GA D this year but their wasn't a noticeable one. I think GA will be fine post Bennett. Kirby can coach and recruit. Not saying Saban can't but I think Kirby may have it going on real good now.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2022, 02:52 PM
TCU is a solid team and based on resume deserved to be in the playoff. That being said I don’t think they have the raw talent to beat Michigan. Then again, I don’t think any of these 3 teams are on UGAs level when UGA is 100 percent dialed in

msstate7
12-04-2022, 02:54 PM
TCU is a solid team and based on resume deserved to be in the playoff. That being said I don’t think they have the raw talent to beat Michigan. Then again, I don’t think any of these 3 teams are on UGAs level when UGA is 100 percent dialed in

This is why it sucks for Georgia. Tcu on their best day can't touch Georgia. Ohio st on their best day can challenge the hell out of Georgia. Ohio st has elite talent esp at qb and wr

Goldendawg
12-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Bet bama fans really travel well to their bowl, not. Breaks my heart. I live on bama line. My wife's relatives are bama. They feel they are so entitled and felt that all regular season game were just exhibitions on their way to playoffs.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 03:07 PM
This is why it sucks for Georgia. Tcu on their best day can't touch Georgia. Ohio st on their best day can challenge the hell out of Georgia. Ohio st has elite talent esp at qb and wr

Like they challenged Mich at home? If GA shows up to play it will be ugly. Mich ain't bad but GA Dline and LBs are killer compared to theirs. And they destroyed Ohio St. Who outside of Penn St and Michigan has Ohio St. played?

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2022, 03:08 PM

For sure. I think UGA did kind of get the bad end of the stick here

msstate7
12-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Like they challenged Mich at home? If GA shows up to play it will be ugly. Mich ain't bad but GA Dline and LBs are killer compared to theirs. And they destroyed Ohio St. Who outside of Penn St and Michigan has Ohio St. played?

Well I don't think that was ohio state's "best day", but maybe you do. I think Georgia will win, but Ohio st has a chance if they play well... tcu wouldn't, at all.

msstate7
12-04-2022, 03:11 PM
35-24 Georgia
42-20 Michigan

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 03:14 PM
Well I don't think that was ohio state's "best day", but maybe you do. I think Georgia will win, but Ohio st has a chance if they play well... tcu wouldn't, at all.

I think the opposing team often times has a LOT of influence on a team's "best day". I think Ohio St. got beat cause Mich is just a good bit better than them ... regardless.

If GA comes in like they did Mizzou ... then yea Ohio St has a chance. If they come in ready to play ... gonna be ugly.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 03:17 PM
35-24 Georgia
42-20 Michigan

Michigan better on D but not by a lot. Much better on O so you probably about right on that one. Same type of score tho as Mich-OSU.

GA wins about like yesterday's score.

msstate7
12-04-2022, 03:24 PM
I think the opposing team often times has a LOT of influence on a team's "best day". I think Ohio St. got beat cause Mich is just a good bit better than them ... regardless.

If GA comes in like they did Mizzou ... then yea Ohio St has a chance. If they come in ready to play ... gonna be ugly.

We'll just disagree... when you have a top 5 nfl qb and 2 1st round wrs (Edbuka and Harrison jr), you have a shot vs anyone. I don't think they will win, but Georgia defense doesn't have a talent advantage Vs Ohio st on the outside. Now for that to matter, they have to protect stroud. That's where Georgia does have an advantage.

Tcu doesn't match up with Georgia any where. They're basically us that went a whole regular season with a rabbit foot up their butt

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 03:27 PM
We'll just disagree... when you have a top 5 nfl qb and 2 1st round wrs (Edbuka and Harrison jr), you have a shot vs anyone. I don't think they will win, but Georgia defense doesn't have a talent advantage Vs Ohio st on the outside. Now for that to matter, they have to protect stroud. That's where Georgia does have an advantage.

Tcu doesn't match up with Georgia any where. They're basically us that went a whole regular season with a rabbit foot up their butt

Yea ... we'll disagree then. So quit arguing with me **** LOL.

KY has a top 5 QB ****

ETA: I also like the matchups the committee came up with. Didn't wanna see Mich OSU rematch myself. Need something new.

Goldendawg
12-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Yea ... we'll disagree then. So quit arguing with me **** LOL.

KY has a top 5 QB ****

ETA: I also like the matchups the committee came up with. Didn't wanna see Mich OSU rematch myself. Need something new.

Will KY's Top 5 QB** play in their bowl?

Coach34
12-04-2022, 05:55 PM
KY has a top 5 QB ****

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2023-nfl-mock-draft-steelers-face-decision-at-no-4-overall-seahawks-invest-in-future-of-the-offense/

https://www.walterfootball.com/draft2023.php

These mocks have Levis going 3rd and 5th overall

Sporting News has him at 14...3rd QB after Young and Stroud

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/news/nfl-mock-draft-2023-texans-nab-best-qb-and-wr-lions-seahawks-eagles-use-bonus-top-10-picks-on-defense/ar-AA14OtWc

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 06:01 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2023-nfl-mock-draft-steelers-face-decision-at-no-4-overall-seahawks-invest-in-future-of-the-offense/

https://www.walterfootball.com/draft2023.php

These mocks have Levis going 3rd and 5th overall

Sporting News has him at 14...3rd QB after Young and Stroud

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/news/nfl-mock-draft-2023-texans-nab-best-qb-and-wr-lions-seahawks-eagles-use-bonus-top-10-picks-on-defense/ar-AA14OtWc

LOL ... maybe so.

EdwardDrayton
12-04-2022, 07:20 PM
Jamarcus Russell, Carson Wentz, Will Levis, ...............

TUSK
12-04-2022, 07:23 PM
This is a good thing... for us all.

Finally, there is definitive data that there is no "fix in" for the "bluebloods"...

Now that we're goin' to a 12 team playoff, the jackassasaurness will flesh itself out...

Saltydog
12-04-2022, 07:50 PM

Agreed 7........I told someone that exact same thing earlier today........No way they were ever going to matchup the big 10 schools.........

TUSK
12-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Agreed 7........I told someone that exact same thing earlier today........No way they were ever going to matchup the big 10 schools.........

This is 100 correct.

The sexiest, best option was pitting the UGA/OSU winner vs the Michigan/Bammer winner...

TALL DAWG
12-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Hey Vandownbyriver?are u serious that Lane ?Twitter King? Kiffen was lobbying hard for Bummer to be in playoffs.
Why would he do that.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 09:13 PM
This is a good thing... for us all.

Finally, there is definitive data that there is no "fix in" for the "bluebloods"...

Now that we're goin' to a 12 team playoff, the jackassasaurness will flesh itself out...

LOL ... the refs in Bama-LSU game didn't get the memo in time or didn't think they got paid enough. Or ... they thought LSU fans would kill them if they were as blatant as they were when Bama played MSU & OM *** Bama should've lost that OM game if it's called square. There was some horrible officiating in that game. I'm glad OM got reamed by refs in that game tho.

Pancho
12-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Kiffin might have won the game outright if not for the analytics.........

Vandownbytheriver
12-04-2022, 09:48 PM
Hey Vandownbyriver?are u serious that Lane ?Twitter King? Kiffen was lobbying hard for Bummer to be in playoffs.
Why would he do that.

Yup. He has a weird ass love affair with everything Bama. I've never seen a coach of a rival school fall all over another team and coach like he does Saban and Bama.

TUSK
12-04-2022, 09:50 PM
LOL ... the refs in Bama-LSU game didn't get the memo in time or didn't think they got paid enough. Or ... they thought LSU fans would kill them if they were as blatant as they were when Bama played MSU & OM *** Bama should've lost that OM game if it's called square. There was some horrible officiating in that game. I'm glad OM got reamed by refs in that game tho.

https://y.yarn.co/9f5634b6-d406-4336-bb78-a5eced081318.mp4

dude, enjoy the win...

Coach34
12-04-2022, 09:57 PM
It really doesnt matter. Jawja gonna roll. They are the best team in the country and its not close.

TUSK
12-04-2022, 10:02 PM
It really doesnt matter. Jawja gonna roll. They are the best team in the country and its not close.

I'm with you on this... UGA (like Bammer has been sloppy) but they are really good this year...

1. UGA

2. Bammer

3. OSU/Michigan

4. the field

Coach34
12-04-2022, 10:07 PM
I'm with you on this... UGA (like Bammer has been sloppy) but they are really good this year...

1. UGA

2. Bammer

3. OSU/Michigan

4. the field

Bammer is good they just missing the dominant WR/RB on offense. They have good guys- but not a dominant guy.

Coach34
12-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Jawja has dominant TE's on O. that makes them different

TUSK
12-04-2022, 10:09 PM
Jawja has dominant TE's on O. that makes them different

fact.

dawgday166
12-04-2022, 10:14 PM
Michigan beats Bama. OSU probably toss-up. TCU might be. Bama just ain't that good this year.

msstate7
12-04-2022, 10:15 PM

1. UGA

2. Bammer

3. OSU/Michigan

4. the field

I don't think bama is better than Michigan or Ohio st. It's been a while since I thought that

TUSK
12-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Michigan beats Bama. OSU probably toss-up. TCU might be. Bama just ain't that good this year.

The Michigan that Ohio State caught would beat Bammer, agreed... Bammer would beat that same OSU team by fiddy...

You're correct, Bama isn't "that good" this year... It's a down year across the board...

I dunno who has the "best" team this year, but I do know this: UGA and Michigan are thrilled Bammer ain't in the CFP....

Goldendawg
12-04-2022, 10:43 PM
The Michigan that Ohio State caught would beat Bammer, agreed... Bammer would beat that same OSU team by fiddy...

You're correct, Bama isn't "that good" this year... It's a down year across the board...

I dunno who has the "best" team this year, but I do know this: UGA and Michigan are thrilled Bammer ain't in the CFP....

You been in your own stash tonight?** Several teams didn't fear you guys this year. You had some narrow losses, but also a couple of narrow wins.

Vandownbytheriver
12-04-2022, 10:45 PM
You been in your own stash tonight?** Several teams didn't fear you guys this year. You had some narrow losses, but also so narrow wins.

He's indicative of all Bama fans. They honestly believe they deserve to be there and those other teams are scared. UGA would whip that ass by 2 TDs and on a neutral field give me Big Blue all day. They truly are a different breed of subhumans.

TUSK
12-04-2022, 10:46 PM
You been in your own stash tonight?** Several teams didn't fear you guys this year. You had some narrow losses, but also a couple of narrow wins.

agreed