PDA

View Full Version : Question for those in the ?real? know?.

Thick
12-01-2022, 11:02 PM
when Cohen was AD. I was told recently that Schaffer took the UT job bc he and Cohen simply could not see eye to eye on anything. The rumors of his daughter, etc were just that?.rumors! Vic left strictly bc of Cohen. True/false?

Leeshouldveflanked
12-02-2022, 06:51 AM
After Cohen left for Auburn, Thunder and Lightning said there wasn?t anything salacious on their podcast in regards to Vic leaving. Vic still having his daughter on staff at Texas seems to reinforce the point as well.

LibraryDawg
12-02-2022, 10:23 AM
Enlighten the ignorant, such as myself? What?s the deal with Blair?

viverlibre
12-02-2022, 10:34 AM
After Cohen left for Auburn, Thunder and Lightning said there wasn?t anything salacious on their podcast in regards to Vic leaving. Vic still having his daughter on staff at Texas seems to reinforce the point as well.

If true, Keenum should have fired Cohen and kept Vic.

Leroy Jenkins
12-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Both things can be true at once.

PGHBulldogBG
12-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Vic went to Texas because it was a big time opportunity for him. He has access to more resources and the opportunity for bigger pay raises if he succeeds.

Lord McBuckethead
12-02-2022, 03:49 PM
I don't know anything, but Chloe Bibby was attractive and I wouldn't blame anyone for attempting, if true.

confucius say
12-02-2022, 04:30 PM
Cohen wouldn't stroke Vic's ego.
When Vic reached out to Cohen to tell him that Texas wanted him, Cohen allegedly didn't even return the message for almost two days.

Two difficult guys with massive egos and Cohen let his get in the way.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Cohen wouldn't stroke Vic's ego.
When Vic reached out to Cohen to tell him that Texas wanted him, Cohen allegedly didn't even return the message for almost two days.

Two difficult guys with massive egos and Cohen let his get in the way.
^^^^^^^This^^^^^^ But most high level coaches have massive egos.

SaintDawg
12-02-2022, 10:31 PM
I don't know anything, but Chloe Bibby was attractive and I wouldn't blame anyone for attempting, if true.
and bingo was his name. o.