PDA

View Full Version : Adam Hopkins 4* WR decommits from Auburn

Lord McBuckethead
12-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Any chance of us giving him a look, or him giving us a look. We do throw the ball 65 times a game.

Turfdawg67
12-01-2022, 09:20 PM
What? He doesn't like hookers? ***

Johnson85
12-02-2022, 09:46 AM
What? He doesn't like hookers? ***

I mean, you joke, but there are going to be some mamas that don't want their son around Freeze. I don't know if there is any truth to it, but I was told what really sealed the deal for us with Jeffrey Simmons was what his mom saw in Oxford. Can't imagine that they really let the parents see anything, but I can believe lots of parents that meet Freeze immediately have warning bells going off in their head.

Of course, overall, that's not going to do much compared to NIL, but it will cost Auburn a chance on some recruits.

Turfdawg67
12-02-2022, 04:46 PM
I mean, you joke, but there are going to be some mamas that don't want their son around Freeze. I don't know if there is any truth to it, but I was told what really sealed the deal for us with Jeffrey Simmons was what his mom saw in Oxford. Can't imagine that they really let the parents see anything, but I can believe lots of parents that meet Freeze immediately have warning bells going off in their head.

Of course, overall, that's not going to do much compared to NIL, but it will cost Auburn a chance on some recruits.

That's actually great to hear!

AlSwearengen
12-02-2022, 07:28 PM
I remember when Freeze was in fear for Richie Brown’s soul when he committed to MSU. If I were a recruit’s parent and heard that story, to go along with the hooker stories, we wouldn’t even consider whichever school freeze was coaching. He sounds like a cult leader.

Cowbell
12-02-2022, 11:55 PM
I remember when Freeze was in fear for Richie Brown’s soul when he committed to MSU. If I were a recruit’s parent and heard that story, to go along with the hooker stories, we wouldn’t even consider whichever school freeze was coaching. He sounds like a cult leader.
Can you further detail?

Goldendawg
12-03-2022, 12:04 AM
Can you further detail?

Freeze allegedly made this statement to Richie's parents when he was trying to recruit him to "The Grove".