PDA

View Full Version : Crumedy is coming back

WhiskeyPirate
11-30-2022, 06:59 PM
Nil >>>>> undrafted free agent.

Just makes sense, have a big year next year, improve your position in the draft and get paid while you play your last year of college

Should be a great season next year, easier schedule, nearly the whole team returns.

leach gets a raise and extension

PikeDawg15
11-30-2022, 07:06 PM
It looks like all the major players are returning for next season and you can hit the portal hard and fill the gaps you do have with quality talent .

Replace UGA with South Carolina
And you get Kentucky at home

Leach has 0 excuse to not finish 9-3 with the veteran talent on this 2023 team and the defensive players returning to keep the defense good.

WhiskeyPirate
11-30-2022, 07:09 PM
It looks like all the major players are returning for next season and you can hit the portal hard and fill the gaps you do have with quality talent .

Leach has 0 excuse to not finish 9-3 with the veteran talent on this 2023 team and the defensive players returning to keep the defense good.

Just as I’ve been saying for months. Favorable schedule, nearly entire team returns intact and we add some key pieces in the portal.

Crow is being served for the few , the proud, the blabbermouths.

Goldendawg
11-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Would be great news. It's Crumedy btw. Hail State!

schddog72
11-30-2022, 07:15 PM

Not sure playing USCe on the road next year can be considered a "gimme" based on most recent results. I live 90 minutes from Columbia, SC and have been there twice over the years to see the Bulldogs play USCe. The good guys lost both times, once during the Croom disaster, and the other during the early Kang years when Sparky Woods was a lame-duck coach. Beamer seems to be the real deal and USCe is a tough road venue. Still, I'd trade off UGA for just about any other SEC team any day.

Certainly a good thing to get UK at home again.

DEDawg
11-30-2022, 07:23 PM
Not sure playing USCe on the road next year can be considered a "gimme" based on most recent results. I live 90 minutes from Columbia, SC and have been there twice over the years to see the Bulldogs play USCe. The good guys lost both times, once during the Croom disaster, and the other during the early Kang years when Sparky Woods was a lame-duck coach. Beamer seems to be the real deal and USCe is a tough road venue. Still, I'd trade off UGA for just about any other SEC team any day.

It?s definitely not a gimme, but it isn?t an auto loss like UGA is.

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2022, 07:31 PM
We have got to get a legitimate outside WR from the portal. Somebody that can win on a retrace or fade ball on 3rd and 8

somebodyshotmypaw
11-30-2022, 07:35 PM
Crumedy returning would be huge. A 300 pound mean sumbitch up front isn’t always easy to find. He makes a huge difference in stopping the run.

CaptainObvious
11-30-2022, 07:36 PM
We have got to get a legitimate outside WR from the portal. Somebody that can win on a retrace or fade ball on 3rd and 8

I want to see the back shoulder fade 8 times a game. It is indefensible. So have that guy who has has been here for 3 years learn to throw it consistently accurate and make the guys we have go learn it. They got 8 months to work on it in their back yards, front yards, side yards and Dog Yards!!

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2022, 07:37 PM
I want to see the back shoulder fade 8 times a game. It is indefensible. So have that guy who has has been here for 3 years learn to throw it consistently accurate and make the guys we have go learn it. They got 8 months to work on it in their back yards, front yards, side yards and Dog Yards!!

Polk was good at it. We just dont have a money guy at WR right now on the outside. Idk who it will be but we have to get one.

PikeDawg15
11-30-2022, 07:38 PM
It?s definitely not a gimme, but it isn?t an auto loss like UGA is.

Anything is better than Georgia

Jack Lambert
11-30-2022, 07:39 PM
Just as I’ve been saying for months. Favorable schedule, nearly entire team returns intact and we add some key pieces in the portal.

Crow is being served for the few , the proud, the blabbermouths.

Don't forget EIGHT home games. I never ever thought that would happen at Miss State.

Goldendawg
11-30-2022, 07:40 PM

Also want to see an outside WR that wants to dish out punishment for yac against smaller DB's.

WhiskeyPirate
11-30-2022, 07:42 PM
Don't forget EIGHT home games. I never ever thought that would happen at Miss State.

And we are a very good home team

WhiskeyPirate
11-30-2022, 07:44 PM
Polk was good at it. We just dont have a money guy at WR right now on the outside. Idk who it will be but we have to get one.

Defense is on a whole different level with Crumedy on the field. He’s going to be really good next year.

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2022, 07:58 PM
Also want to see an outside WR that wants to dish out punishment for yac against smaller DB's.

Would like to see an outside WR that wants a corner to press him instead of letting him drive you to the sideline

Todd4State
11-30-2022, 08:29 PM

We need to move Tulu to the slot. I think that would help a lot. We aren't getting enough YAC from our slot guys.

Ari Gold
11-30-2022, 10:13 PM
Watson was huge
This is gigantic

parabrave
11-30-2022, 10:36 PM

I was there in 94 when we beat them.

Todd4State
12-01-2022, 01:08 AM
I was there in 94 when we beat them.

That was a great game! We won on like the last play.

bulldawg28
12-01-2022, 02:35 AM

Beating SC in SC is not a guaranteed W.

99jc
12-01-2022, 05:18 AM

nothing is a guarantee in this world...but we will beat them.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-01-2022, 07:35 AM
Crumedy went through senior day against ETSU I believe.

Pancho
12-01-2022, 07:46 AM
and he has since had NIL information discussions.............

confucius say
12-01-2022, 08:17 AM

Far from it. If we were playing there today we'd be an underdog probably

Quaoarsking
12-01-2022, 09:27 AM

Literally no one has ever said it is, just that it's easier than playing Georgia and we should be over 50-50 to win, especially if Rattler leaves

Quaoarsking
12-01-2022, 09:28 AM
Crumedy went through senior day against ETSU I believe.

You mean people can change their minds? I wonder if anyone said that repeatedly on that silly thread...

TrapGame
12-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Literally no one has ever said it is, just that it's easier than playing Georgia and we should be over 50-50 to win, especially if Rattler leaves

Rattler leaving is a plus for sure. They play hard for Beamer. It's not a for sure win but like others have said at least it ain't Georgia.

Bothrops
12-01-2022, 04:47 PM
Rattler leaving is a plus for sure. They play hard for Beamer. It's not a for sure win but like others have said at least it ain't Georgia.

Did he jump ship?

TrapGame
12-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Did he jump ship?

I believe he's in the Portal.

Offshore Dawg
12-01-2022, 06:08 PM

Like you Jack I was used to LT selling our home games.

RisperDawg
12-01-2022, 06:10 PM
I believe he's in the Portal.

Pretty sure that's been debunked.

https://huskercorner.com/2022/11/29/nebraska-football-fake-spencer-rattler/