11-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Boom goes the dynamite

Homedawg
11-27-2013, 08:22 PM
they are wearing all white

Classic!

Dawg61
11-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Haha at first I thought I'd see red bow ties with matching pants. Didn't someone make up a bow tie uniform for them once? With red solo cups on it too.

Pollodawg
11-27-2013, 08:35 PM
they are wearing all white

Knew it was coming. Knew it. And I still laughed.

Coach34
11-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Never gets old

blacklistedbully
11-27-2013, 09:43 PM
I once posted a similar pic on Rivals.com, labeling it as an "Ole Miss Snuggie". I got labeled a racist and was banned.

Dawgfan77
11-28-2013, 09:54 AM
I still find it funny they came out in confederate gray uniforms when they have spent the last 20 years trying to deny and re brand there rebel label. During the Civil War the Confederate solders were referred to as Johnny Rebs, and gray backs, so why would you come out in an all gray uniform. No matter how hard they try they are so tied to the old lilly white south they cannot help themselves. If I was on staff and we were going head to head with OM on a recruit I would show them the Ross Barnett speech video then the video taken in the grove a few years ago where the the fans chant the south will rise again and the excessive use of the N word to show that there fan base has not nor never will change there beliefs

PassInterference
11-28-2013, 10:12 AM
I still find it funny they came out in confederate gray uniforms when they have spent the last 20 years trying to deny and re brand there rebel label. During the Civil War the Confederate solders were referred to as Johnny Rebs, and gray backs, so why would you come out in an all gray uniform. No matter how hard they try they are so tied to the old lilly white south they cannot help themselves. If I was on staff and we were going head to head with OM on a recruit I would show them the Ross Barnett speech video then the video taken in the grove a few years ago where the the fans chant the south will rise again and the excessive use of the N word to show that there fan base has not nor never will change there beliefs

THIS. They like the confederate gray.

http://binaryapi.ap.org/264c5ee00d5f4459a520a95e255f52a9/460x.jpg

Ole Miss is still about the Old South. They are still about southern aggression. Its where that air of superiority comes from.

They like confederate battle flags. Check the flag on this vehicle and the flag on Leigh Anne Touhy's sweater. She is one of their most visible boosters. She is also Rebel #1 that made their current regime possible. She set up dealing Michael Oher to Ole Miss. Hugh Freeze came along with him in a package deal, or else he'd still be coaching high school sports. Anyway, my point is Leigh Anne Tough is a very important piece of Ole Miss's program and here she is sporting the confederate battle flag.

http://americanpatriotismafter9-11.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/4-AR-Ole-Miss-fans-Confederate-US-flags-near-Memphis-AK.jpg

Dawg61
11-28-2013, 10:27 AM
I once posted a similar pic on Rivals.com, labeling it as an "Ole Miss Snuggie". I got labeled a racist and was banned.

Getting banned from that forum did you a favor

Covercorner2
11-28-2013, 10:49 AM
I've heard they are either wearing all white or all gray. Seriously.

MarketingBully01
11-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Shit, even the long haired hill Billy Bo Wallace is from the birth place of the Klan. How very fitting don't ya think?

Dawgfan77
11-28-2013, 10:57 AM
I've heard they are either wearing all white or all gray. Seriously.

That won't surprise me.

HunterDawg
11-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Getting banned from that forum did you a favor

That is the truth. I never posted there, but I used to read it sometimes. His rants were pretty embarrassing.