PDA

View Full Version : Freeze essentially banned from Twitter

RocketDawg
11-29-2022, 09:31 AM
Auburn recognizes his thin skin.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/11/auburns-hugh-freeze-agrees-to-relinquish-control-of-social-media-accounts-per-report.html

basedog
11-29-2022, 09:39 AM
Auburn recognizes his thin skin.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/11/auburns-hugh-freeze-agrees-to-relinquish-control-of-social-media-accounts-per-report.html

Freeze will do something stupid in time. It's who he is, also maybe be a good coach, but he is beatable as is Auburn. Times have changed, we use to be a door mat, no longer, look around and see who is beating who this year. We may not beat Bama but we sure as hell can beat TAM and Auburns of the world!

Desoto1967
11-29-2022, 09:55 AM
"Still, Ole Miss vacated 33 wins, served a two-year bowl ban and was on probation for three years."

Freeze is a cancer

DownwardDawg
11-29-2022, 09:58 AM
Freeze will do something stupid in time. It's who he is, also maybe be a good coach, but he is beatable as is Auburn. Times have changed, we use to be a door mat, no longer, look around and see who is beating who this year. We may not beat Bama but we sure as hell can beat TAM and Auburns of the world!

So far not 1 of my Bama buddies are worried at all about Freeze.

Jarius
11-29-2022, 10:02 AM
So far not 1 of my Bama buddies are worried at all about Freeze.

Freeze will eventually do something stupid, but while he is there he will beat Alabama more than once.

HancockCountyDog
11-29-2022, 10:07 AM
Smartest thing AU has done in about two years.

Matt3467
11-29-2022, 10:08 AM
Freeze will eventually do something stupid, but while he is there he will beat Alabama more than once.

I'm not so sure about that. Freeze has done well at Liberty and as far as we know stayed out of trouble. I do believe him being at AU will make that game very dangerous for Bama but what I'd be worried about is fabricated stories that may pop up if he is successful. One such story could be his end in football for good.

basedog
11-29-2022, 10:09 AM

I wouldn't bet on it.

basedog
11-29-2022, 10:11 AM
Smartest thing AU has done in about two years.

They are getting ripped by their fans and the media. I wouldn't call this "the smartest thing".

HancockCountyDog
11-29-2022, 10:12 AM
They are getting ripped by their fans and the media. I wouldn't call this "the smartest thing".

I'm talking about the decision to take away his social media rights.

basedog
11-29-2022, 10:22 AM
I'm talking about the decision to take away his social media rights.

That yes, but IF you have to hire someone then put provisions on what they can do or not do, then something is bad wrong imo. Also aren't background checks made for questionable behavior.
Asking for a friend, LOL!

HancockCountyDog
11-29-2022, 10:24 AM
That yes, but IF you have to hire someone then put provisions on what they can do or not do, then something is bad wrong imo. Also aren't background checks made for questionable behavior.
Asking for a friend, LOL!

Yeah - two different situations. I don't think this was a good hire, but I really think they looked around and didn't have many other options.

basedog
11-29-2022, 10:28 AM
Yeah - two different situations. I don't think this was a good hire, but I really think they looked around and didn't have many other options.

Maybe so because their leadership folks such as President and AD have no control. I have to say with Pearl and Freeze together are like "Birds of a feather flock together"

TrapGame
11-29-2022, 10:32 AM
And Freeze will bring in his recruiting coordinators Crystal, Tiffany and Shasta.***

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2022, 10:40 AM
Need to ban his ass from massage parlors.

viverlibre
11-29-2022, 11:10 AM
his new undercover twitter username? Joey Holywater?

Jarius
11-29-2022, 11:18 AM
I wouldn't bet on it.

I would bet just about anything on it. He's going to be a huge thorn in their side while there. He will recruit very well and his offense is going to put up a bunch of points. Anyone that thinks Hugh Freeze isn't going to win a ton of games with Auburn's resources is kidding themselves.

Coursesuper
11-29-2022, 11:26 AM
Maybe so because their leadership folks such as President and AD have no control. I have to say with Pearl and Freeze together are like "Birds of a feather flock together"

I think their options might have been limited due the vipers nest that is AU athletics. How many guys that were in a good situation would leave for that when they might have other options in a place with a much less toxic environment

CaptainObvious
11-29-2022, 11:28 AM
Meh. We live in a Microwave Society. In less than a week, all the jokes about Auburn will be over, Then they will have a really good recruiting class and all AU fans will be on board with Freeze. When they win a few games next fall, they will all be praising him at the Alter of Jordan-Hare!

We are the moving on generation! It happens quickly!!!

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2022, 11:28 AM
Telling him he can't be on the internet unsupervised, If he has any self-respect this would be insulting.

RocketDawg
11-29-2022, 11:29 AM
I'm not so sure about that. Freeze has done well at Liberty and as far as we know stayed out of trouble. I do believe him being at AU will make that game very dangerous for Bama but what I'd be worried about is fabricated stories that may pop up if he is successful. One such story could be his end in football for good.

Except for DM'ing that girl. I have no idea how credible she is, or maybe she's on some sort of anti-Freeze vendetta, but she doesn't like him. I suppose she knows his history and is trying to steer clear of him.

RocketDawg
11-29-2022, 11:32 AM
Telling him he can't be on the internet unsupervised, If he has any self-respect this would be insulting.

Yes, insulting, but probably necessary given his history.

QuadrupleOption
11-29-2022, 11:33 AM
I would bet just about anything on it. He's going to be a huge thorn in their side while there. He will recruit very well and his offense is going to put up a bunch of points. Anyone that thinks Hugh Freeze isn't going to win a ton of games with Auburn's resources is kidding themselves.

Maybe, but I've lost track of the number of sure-fire can't miss coaches that have come and gone in the SEC over the last 30 years. Freeze had two good years at Ole Miss and they were promptly busted for cheating.

EVERYONE can buy players now - his main advantage is gone. I think they'll be better than with Harsin, but I'm not convinced he's going to do any better than Malzahn and that won't be enough for their boosters. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Goldendawg
11-29-2022, 11:35 AM
Have an older lifetime AU fan in my church, (have felt his pain in bama dominated area, county on bama border). During greeting time before sermon asked him who their coach was going to be. He replied, "Hugh Freeze, I think." I said, "I hope not, he's damaged goods." He looked at me with a very uncomfortable stare.

Goldendawg
11-29-2022, 11:42 AM
Except for DM'ing that girl. I have no idea how credible she is, or maybe she's on some sort of anti-Freeze vendetta, but she doesn't like him. I suppose she knows his history and is trying to steer clear of him.

She has a sexual assault suit ongoing against Liberty and their AD who left Baylor in disgrace over rape issues by athletes there. Freeze took time to recently tweet her that his AD was the "most Jesus like Man" he knew or something like this. Would be interesting to see if Freeze even took Cohen's 58 question check list and what he made. "Just Win Baby, Auburn Style."

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2022, 11:47 AM
Maybe, but I've lost track of the number of sure-fire can't miss coaches that have come and gone in the SEC over the last 30 years. Freeze had two good years at Ole Miss and they were promptly busted for cheating.

EVERYONE can buy players now - his main advantage is gone. I think they'll be better than with Harsin, but I'm not convinced he's going to do any better than Malzahn and that won't be enough for their boosters. Wash, rinse, repeat.

His SEC record in 5 years at OM was 19-18.... and that is before you figure all the vacated wins. Unless you have proof, please dont slander, St. Hugh the Pious.

Jarius
11-29-2022, 11:49 AM

Everyone can buy players now but everyone doesn't have the resources to buy the same level players that Auburn does. He's going to have equal talent to almost everyone he plays and that's going to make him dangerous.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2022, 11:50 AM

Fabricated? OK.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2022, 11:56 AM

Great post and I agree!

Really Clark?
11-29-2022, 11:57 AM
Fabricated? OK.

Lol. Yeah, the real stories are better than what can be fabricated.

ImissCityBagel
11-29-2022, 11:59 AM
All of this is hilarious. Imagine being so destructive that part of your contract was to shut up.

RocketDawg
11-29-2022, 12:23 PM
Freeze will probably get a burner phone and a good decent screename, but it won't take long to identify who it is.

Matt3467
11-29-2022, 12:32 PM
Fabricated? OK.

Yes. Someone already with the history he has would be easy to get rid of even if he was squeaky clean the rest of the way.

Goldendawg
11-29-2022, 12:55 PM
Breaking News: Elon reinstates Hugh's Twitter account, free speech and all!***

662dawg
11-29-2022, 01:05 PM

Hugh Freeze doesn't scare anyone but the tard side of the Mississippi State fan base.

basedog
11-29-2022, 01:19 PM
Hugh Freeze doesn't scare anyone but the tard side of the Mississippi State fan base.

You speak the truth.

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2022, 01:21 PM

He had offensive success when he was playing basketball on grass and everyone else was running 21 personnel, defenses (except Saban) were all 4-3 with huge run stopping LBs. Times have changed, AU could have got the same offense hiring Phil Longo.

662dawg
11-29-2022, 01:30 PM
He had offensive success when he was playing basketball on grass and everyone else was running 21 personnel, defenses (except Saban) were all 4-3 with huge run stopping LBs. Times have changed, AU could have got the same offense hiring Phil Longo.

Yep

CaptainObvious
11-29-2022, 01:47 PM
Depends on the QB, the receivers and the Olinemen. Freeze only had a serviceable group f Running Backs with mobile QBs to run his offense at both Ole Miss and Liberty. I got a couple of 5 stars to make his defense good enough to keep them in games.

At Auburn, he will be able to recruit for both sides, but the QB will be the key. Ironic isn?t it. MSU is a mobile QB who can throw and create from being a 10 win program in a regular season.

Jarius
11-29-2022, 03:39 PM

The only “tards” are the people that think he won’t win a lot of football games. He’s a slimy POS but he’s going to win and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply being obtuse.