PDA

View Full Version : Cohen and Freeze

Randolph Dupree
11-28-2022, 06:59 PM
So Cohen leaves State, goes to AU and gets paired with Freeze. Either Freeze was hired by boosters (likely but I assure you Cohen thought he was going to be doing the hiring) or Cohen really sold out. Now that it is legal to pay players they won't have a problem recruiting; the issue is there is a common theme to each of Freeze's stops that can't be overlooked. I mean, I'm today's climate, how can you hire a guy with some kind of sex scandal everywhere he's been? How do you green-light that just to win football games?

Regardless of who did the hiring I don't think this is going to end well. Best of luck with that Cohen.

Can somebody photoshop Cohen over Bjork in that photo from the hostage video? "An Auburn press conference coming soon"

CaptainObvious
11-28-2022, 07:16 PM
I don?t understand how anybody would think Cohen is of some high moral character. He is just as immoral and sleezy as Freeze. A Marriage made in Hell!

WSOPdawg
11-28-2022, 07:16 PM
So Cohen leaves State, goes to AU and gets paired with Freeze. Either Freeze was hired by boosters (likely but I assure you Cohen thought he was going to be doing the hiring) or Cohen really sold out. Now that it is legal to pay players they won't have a problem recruiting; the issue is there is a common theme to each of Freeze's stops that can't be overlooked. I mean, I'm today's climate, how can you hire a guy with some kind of sex scandal everywhere he's been? How do you green-light that just to win football games?

If Cohen thought he was doing the hiring for that alumni-controlling clown show, it shows he was too naive to be OUR athletic director... smh!!!

RocketDawg
11-28-2022, 07:22 PM
I don?t understand how anybody would think Cohen is of some high moral character. He is just as immoral and sleezy as Freeze. A Marriage made in Hell!

How do you verify that? We know Freeze is a sleezy dude, but how do we know anything about Cohen's private life?

CovertDawg
11-28-2022, 07:24 PM
Omg, I can't believe Freeze did this...well actually I can.
https://twitter.com/badnocall/status/1597339416296849408

RocketDawg
11-28-2022, 07:29 PM
Omg, I can't believe Freeze did this...well actually I can.
https://twitter.com/badnocall/status/1597339416296849408

Yeah, that's pretty bad. He's "different".

LC Dawg
11-28-2022, 08:02 PM
I figure that when Auburn reached out to Cohen they told him Kiffin was their number one target and he figured it would be easy to get him. Cohen has to know that Freeze is going to be a PR nightmare but there is nothing he can do about it but keep his resume updated.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 08:09 PM
If Cohen thought he was doing the hiring for that alumni-controlling clown show, it shows he was too naive to be OUR athletic director... smh!!!

Some of our posters don't get this. They think that Cohen actually made this hire. (Not necessarily you Randolph)

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 08:17 PM
I think Cohen and Freeze will both be job searching within 2 years. I think Cohen will leave on his own and freeze will be let go.

Apoplectic
11-28-2022, 08:19 PM
Auburn fans asking if they can enter the portal

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 08:21 PM
Auburn fans asking if they can enter the portal

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Commercecomet24
11-28-2022, 08:22 PM
Cohen ain't doing no hiring at that place. The boosters run the show and have since the dawn of time. Cohen is a figure head and will be the scapegoat if anything goes wrong

redstickdawg
11-28-2022, 08:24 PM
I think Cohen and Freeze will both be job searching within 2 years. I think Cohen will leave on his own and freeze will be let go.

Tend to agree freeze won't be able to help himself and will be in trouble before the end of the first season and Cohen will end up being the fall guy for the botched hiring of freeze. The ones that actually hired freeze will never face accountability as they are the big $'s.

Coursesuper
11-28-2022, 08:25 PM
Cohen ain't doing no hiring at that place. The boosters run the show and have since the dawn of time. Cohen is a figure head and will be the scapegoat if anything goes wrong

Bingo

RocketDawg
11-28-2022, 08:28 PM
Freeze would be a lot better off if he was banned from Twitter.

LC Dawg
11-28-2022, 08:32 PM

He'd be even more better off if he'd quit hiring hookers.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 08:33 PM

Double bingo!!!!

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 08:33 PM

So would Donald Trump!!!

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 08:34 PM
He'd be even more better off if he'd quit hiring hookers.

Hahahahaha!

Cowbell
11-28-2022, 09:04 PM
Cohens move to auburn will go down as one of the dumbest moves ever by one of our own thinking they were bettering themselves.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 09:08 PM
Cohens move to auburn will go down as one of the dumbest moves ever by one of our own thinking they were bettering themselves.

I absolutely believe this.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2022, 09:42 PM

Yep!

Randolph Dupree
11-28-2022, 10:33 PM

Agree. And I think he's just going to end up being a scapegoat as others have said. What an absolute cluster f@?$

MagicDawg
11-28-2022, 10:45 PM
What makes this even more "strange bedfellows" is the Cohen's socio-political stances and certainly the reputation Nelle seems to have for being more on the activist-left side of things. The idea that he just tied his career to a man with sex scandals of some sort following him around for the past couple of decades, plus a public persona that tries to represent as Christian conservative... it just seems like John Cohen has to be hating life right now.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 10:47 PM
What makes this even more "strange bedfellows" is the Cohen's socio-political stances and certainly the reputation Nelle seems to have for being more on the activist-left side of things. The idea that he just tied his career to a man with sex scandals of some sort following him around for the past couple of decades, plus a public persona that tries to represent as Christian conservative... it just seems like John Cohen has to be hating life right now.
Yes. I think Cohen will leave.

MagicDawg
11-28-2022, 11:00 PM
Yes. I think Cohen will leave.

BREAKING: John Cohen resigns under pressure; Auburn names Prince Andrew as new AD.

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 11:06 PM
I almost feel sorry for John. Almost.....