PDA

View Full Version : If?s and but?s were candy and nuts?.

msudawglb
11-26-2022, 10:48 PM
With LSU losing, if we had actually beaten LSU and Kentucky (were winning both in the 2nd half) we would have probably finished as the 2nd highest ranked SEC team after the SEC championship game. We would have been 10-2 and Bama would have been 10-2 and played Georgia in SEC championship. Of course, if Bama won that game then we would have been the 3rd highest team. Cotton or Sugar.

Ok?back to reality. I?m still happy.

yjnkdawg
11-26-2022, 10:57 PM
With LSU losing, if we had actually beaten LSU and Kentucky (were winning both in the 2nd half) we would have probably finished as the 2nd highest ranked SEC team after the SEC championship game. We would have been 10-2 and Bama would have been 10-2 and played Georgia in SEC championship. Of course, if Bama won that game then we would have been the 3rd highest team. Cotton or Sugar.

Cool that you are back to reality and happy. Some are never happy on here A few live on here with what if's or if we had done that, etc. That's past history and you can't go back and change it. If Bama had done that on a few plays then they would have be undefeated.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2022, 11:04 PM
Cool that you are back to reality and happy. Some are never happy on here A few live on here with what if's or if we had done that, etc. That's past history and you can't go back and change it. If Bama had done that on a few plays then they would have be undefeated.

Great post. Have to have some perspective. We've had a very good season with a chance to get to 9 wins. Happiness is not a time and place but a here and now.

smootness
11-26-2022, 11:07 PM

We’d still be behind Tennessee, and a loss in the SECCG wouldn’t drop Bama below us.

Todd4State
11-26-2022, 11:13 PM
That's taking the next step.

We need to improve on both sides of the ball to do that. Make some additions through the portal and we can potentially do it.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 11:19 PM

I'm very happy with where we are right now. The Kentucky loss hurts but we can still win 9 games. We have to find a way to move the ball against the UGA's and Bama's next year. We have to utilize those 2 outstanding running backs more.