PDA

View Full Version : Tonight/tomorrow could be very entertaining.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 08:11 PM
Lane obviously hasn't signed anything yet.
Hugh obviously wasn't coaching this week. Something on his mind maybe.
AD's, coaches, and Sexton obviously all leaking out tidbits of information for negotiations.
Jimbo still coaching a game tonight.

The "silly season" of college football can be very entertaining. Depending on how it impacts your school!!!

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 08:23 PM
Will Leach take this time to get much needed rest and get reenergized? It'll be interesting to see what he does also. I think he stays a few more years if he's healthy.

Can we lockdown Arnette with a healthy salary and the prospect of becoming the HC when Leach leaves?

Catfish
11-26-2022, 08:38 PM
I really believe Leach had a bad case of pneumonia and is still getting over it. I think he'll be here until he's not.

PGHBulldogBG
11-26-2022, 08:38 PM
I really believe Leach had a bad case of pneumonia and is still getting over it. I think he'll be here until he's not.

That’s what I am thinking too. That cough was really concerning. Very glad his health seems improved

Todd4State
11-26-2022, 08:41 PM

As I've said I think Leach's pneumonia got a lot better Thursday night. Who knew cigar smoke could help with that?**

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 08:41 PM

I really hope he gets better. I've lightened up on him since winning the Egg and realizing what others have been saying about QB play. This team could be dangerous.

Catfish
11-26-2022, 08:45 PM
As I've said I think Leach's pneumonia got a lot better Thursday night. Who knew cigar smoke could help with that?**

A good cigar can solve world problems. Ha Ha, I got that from Elon Musk. (Wait, can I say that?) ****

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 08:46 PM
A good cigar can solve world problems. Ha Ha, I got that from Elon Musk. (Wait, can I say that?)

Hail yeah you can say that!!!! Freedom of speech baby!!!!

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 10:06 PM
We need ol Bert Stare to chime in and tell us something entertaining.

DownwardDawg
11-27-2022, 07:31 AM
Does Deon take the Colorado job as the other thread points out?

Where does Cadillac land in all of this? Does he get the JSU job if Deon leaves?

Jimbo surely cooled his seat off a little last night.

PikeDawg15
11-27-2022, 08:36 AM
Lane not signing yet is telling me he is waiting for auburn to run back to him and give him a better offer .

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2022, 09:18 AM
A good cigar can solve world problems. Ha Ha, I got that from Elon Musk. (Wait, can I say that?) ****

Bill Clinton loves a good cigar, too.

Catfish
11-27-2022, 09:26 AM
Bill Clinton loves a good cigar, too.

True, but I don't like his flavor and they're supposed to go in your mouth.

Extendedcab
11-27-2022, 09:31 AM

Not unless you want to get "filleted"! ;)