PDA

View Full Version : Word on the AUFamily board is that Freeze is out.

Biguglyjoe
11-26-2022, 08:07 PM
Says that some AU people were unaware of the efforts to bring him on board.

msstate7
11-26-2022, 08:10 PM
I like this unless they pull a rabbit out the hat

Statecoachingblows**
11-26-2022, 08:14 PM
On the field aside, I don't want to have to see that goofy SOB weekly. Can't stand that piece of work and his fake ass BS.

LC Dawg
11-26-2022, 08:15 PM
What cave would someone be living in to not know Freeze was linked to the Auburn job?

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 08:16 PM
What cave would someone be living in to not know Freeze was linked to the Auburn job?

Exactly. This is complete bullshit. Everyone knew.

Biguglyjoe
11-26-2022, 08:17 PM

I read it to mean initially.

Really Clark?
11-26-2022, 08:18 PM
The background check was probably an interesting read for those who "didn't know" he was up for the job.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-26-2022, 08:20 PM
Joe Judge wife was seen buying a Navy and Burnt Orange dress.**

Quaoarsking
11-26-2022, 08:23 PM
So ... Dan Lanning to Auburn, Kiffin to Oregon?

Tough Dawg
11-26-2022, 08:25 PM
Chip Kelly to AU.

Quaoarsking
11-26-2022, 08:27 PM
Chip Kelly to AU.

Kiffin to UCLA?

RiverCityDawg
11-26-2022, 08:28 PM
So ... Dan Lanning to Auburn, Kiffin to Oregon?

Speaking of Lanning, they blew a 31-10 lead to OSU, complete with a unbelievably stupid 4th-and-1 attempt from their own 29 up 3 in the 4Q. Lost 34-38. It was glorious.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2022, 08:29 PM
Kiffin to UCLA?

Delicious!

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2022, 08:31 PM
Willie Taggert is out at FAU so...

TrapGame
11-26-2022, 08:36 PM
Willie Taggert is out at FAU so...

Mullen to FAU.********

SteelCurtain74
11-26-2022, 08:37 PM
My favorite quote on the Auburn boards so far is "I will say that, if Danny Hugh filled out Cohen's 58-question exam... I wanna see his answers."

They already have a Fire Cohen thread going. Hahaha. Suck it Barners.

Homedawg
11-26-2022, 08:40 PM
If they screw up this search that's amazing. Hell they had to know they would catch crap w a freeze hire. If they weren't prepared to handle it, why go down that rabbit hole.

PGHBulldogBG
11-26-2022, 08:42 PM
My favorite quote on the Auburn boards so far is "I will say that, if Danny Hugh filled out Cohen's 58-question exam... I wanna see his answers."

Auburn clearly didn’t research Cohens crazy coaching searches. Jans might have been the only one without drama. I think that was because we got lucky and Jans wanted our job a while ago.

Todd4State
11-26-2022, 08:42 PM
If they screw up this search that's amazing. Hell they had to know they would catch crap w a freeze hire. If they weren't prepared to handle it, why go down that rabbit hole.

It's a Cohen search. It's always a circus.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 08:43 PM

Seriously. What a cluster f*%#^!!!

BeardoMSU
11-26-2022, 08:56 PM

1. Jesus
2. Jehovah
3. John 3:16
4. Plead the Fif
5. Jesus
6. Please don't slander these young men...

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2022, 09:52 PM
1. Jesus
2. Jehovah
3. John 3:16
4. Plead the Fif
5. Jesus
6. Please don't slander these young men...

Can't rep. But, rep.

Homedawg
11-26-2022, 09:56 PM

I actually agree it a cohen search. But- not saying you- 90% of this board said he had nothing to do with it and it wouldn't be his hire. Either this is his hire or it isn't he can't screw something up that he wasn't in charge of. Which in fact I think he is in charge of.

HoopsDawg
11-26-2022, 10:02 PM

it's getting closer and closer to my bill o'brien prediction.

Saltydog
11-26-2022, 10:11 PM

I could see them poaching Prime at this point. Then, they would have the two biggest cheerleader coaches in the entire NCAA in Prime and Cadillac.

Dawgology
11-26-2022, 10:16 PM
I am so so SOOOOOOO glad that jack leg is their AD now and not ours.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 10:17 PM
I actually agree it a cohen search. But- not saying you- 90% of this board said he had nothing to do with it and it wouldn't be his hire. Either this is his hire or it isn't he can't screw something up that he wasn't in charge of. Which in fact I think he is in charge of.
This is a very good point, and while it certainly looks like a Cohen search, it also looks exactly like an Auburn search without Cohen. Auburn is plenty capable of screwing up a HC hire without the help of John Cohen.

Homedawg
11-26-2022, 10:36 PM
This is a very good point, and while it certainly looks like a Cohen search, it also looks exactly like an Auburn search without Cohen. Auburn is plenty capable of screwing up a HC hire without the help of John Cohen.

Hard to argue w that

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 10:39 PM
Hard to argue w that

Hell, together they might screw up and make a great hire. Let's hope not.

Really Clark?
11-26-2022, 10:39 PM
Hard to argue w that

Almost like it's a perfect cluster F marriage with Cohen and their boosters. Kind of beautiful chaos to watch implode.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2022, 10:40 PM

Lol nailed it!

yjnkdawg
11-26-2022, 11:02 PM
LOL I think they are looking at OC's and DC's now
Maybe the SEC Office told Auburn it would be in your football program's best interest not to hire Hugh Freeze. Freeze definitely wanted the job.

Todd4State
11-26-2022, 11:18 PM
Maybe the SEC Office told Auburn it would be in your football program's best interest not to hire Hugh Freeze. Freeze definitely wanted the job.

The biggest issue with Freeze is whoever hires him might end up in a Baylor-esque type scandal.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2022, 11:23 PM
If auburn doesn't hire him, I'll finally start buying into the theory that the SEC is completely blocking it.

Really Clark?
11-26-2022, 11:31 PM
The biggest issue with Freeze is whoever hires him might end up in a Baylor-esque type scandal.

The AD at Liberty is the former AD from Baylor during their scandal

PikeDawg15
11-26-2022, 11:34 PM

They may give kiffin a better offer.

He still hasn?t put pen to paper yet.

Goldendawg
11-26-2022, 11:41 PM

Wouldn't be the first hiring search the "IB" has helped screw up.

BeardoMSU
11-26-2022, 11:41 PM

Birds of a feather and shit, I guess...

Holy cow.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2022, 11:42 PM

Holy cow.

Absolutely unbelievable! Just crazy!

BeardoMSU
11-26-2022, 11:43 PM

Apropos, remember that Jerry Jr. had to step down as Prez because he liked to "watch"....among other things....

And Robbie brought the smoke...

https://twitter.com/robbiefaulk247/status/1596588560685355008?s=20&t=fTBrYosoK0KkJYmnMCx37w

Commercecomet24
11-26-2022, 11:45 PM
Apropos, remember that Jerry Jr. had to step down as Prez because he liked to "watch"....among other things....

And Robbie brought the smoke...

https://twitter.com/robbiefaulk247/status/1596588560685355008?s=20&t=fTBrYosoK0KkJYmnMCx37w

It's like the snake telling you he's not gonna bite you and then he bites you and you ask why and he says because I'm a snake!

Goldendawg
11-26-2022, 11:46 PM

Holy cow.

And this bunch ran off Jerry Jr. How do they look in the mirror or sleep at night?****** And I'm a Baptist.

TALL DAWG
11-26-2022, 11:46 PM
Fickle to Auburn?

yjnkdawg
11-26-2022, 11:58 PM
They may give kiffin a better offer.

He still hasn?t put pen to paper yet.

He's agreed to the contract but he won't or hasn't signed it yet? LOL This is a crazy OM/Auburn soap opera.

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 12:09 AM
This is really crazy. Auburn Undercover was told that Kiffin was never formally offered the job and that he was staying at OM mainly due to family. All those contract figures I posted had been verified prior too and even the OM media people reported that Kiffin had received an offer on Wednesday. Wow!

OhGee
11-27-2022, 12:26 AM
This is really crazy. Auburn Undercover was told that Kiffin was never formally offered the job and that he was staying at OM due to family.

That's not how these things work. Nobody is ever formally offered unless its know the candidate will formally accept. Practically, he was offered.

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 12:31 AM
That's not how these things work. Nobody is ever formally offered unless its know the candidate will formally accept. Practically, he was offered.

Thanks , that makes sense. The formally part threw me off ....... Just always heard they were offered.

confucius say
11-27-2022, 12:37 AM

Exactly. Surely Cohen knew there would be pushback on freeze.

confucius say
11-27-2022, 12:41 AM

So did Lane

CadaverDawg
11-27-2022, 12:46 AM
Wonder how Aubbie fans will feel about a "great outside of the box hire that isn't a known commodity"?

Lol, welcome to the John Cohen error at Auburn

Todd4State
11-27-2022, 12:56 AM
Wonder how Aubbie fans will feel about a "great outside of the box hire that isn't a known commodity"?

Lol, welcome to the John Cohen error at Auburn

Will Hall to Auburn.**

Coach34
11-27-2022, 01:20 AM
Freezus getting “#MeToo’ed”

This isn’t Cohen. They were talking to Freezus before they even hired Cohen. Curious to see who Plan C is now

Commercecomet24
11-27-2022, 01:24 AM
Freezus getting ?#MeToo?ed?

This isn?t Cohen. They were talking to Freezus before they even hired Cohen. Curious to see who Plan C is now

There's a high chance they screw this up big time

msu15
11-27-2022, 01:25 AM
Freezus getting “#MeToo’ed”

This isn’t Cohen. They were talking to Freezus before they even hired Cohen. Curious to see who Plan C is now

I'd absolutely call Deion

confucius say
11-27-2022, 01:30 AM
They are going to have to overpay big time to get somebody decent to take that job at this point.

CadaverDawg
11-27-2022, 01:42 AM
Cohen gonna have to call Leach soon

thf24
11-27-2022, 01:48 AM
Wonder if Cohen is going to end up going back to Kiffin three or four times like he did Napier.

FISHDAWG
11-27-2022, 02:13 AM
Freezus getting ?#MeToo?ed?

This isn?t Cohen. They were talking to Freezus before they even hired Cohen. Curious to see who Plan C is now

Whoever it is will be behind the 8-ball on recruiting.

msstate7
11-27-2022, 06:32 AM

Cohen surprises everyone by hiring leach, again

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2022, 06:42 AM
Wonder if Cohen is going to end up going back to Kiffin three or four times like he did Napier.

Can you even fathom the level of melt if Kiffin bolts for Auburn after all that's transpired the last several days?

Bothrops
11-27-2022, 07:00 AM
Can you even fathom the level of melt if Kiffin bolts for Auburn after all that's transpired the last several days?

That would be epic.

MetEdDawg
11-27-2022, 07:32 AM
I've got a few connected Auburn buddies that really like Brian Johnson. His name has been mentioned to me by them a couple different times over the past few weeks.

They've also said (and I know some folks always say this) that if Freeze is the guy they are done with Auburn football.

But keep an eye on Brian Johnson. I know a lot of us liked him but what he's done with Jalen Hurts and his background in college has made him an interesting under the radar guy that knows how to coach the QB position.

thf24
11-27-2022, 10:11 AM

Oh yes. Just give it another day or two and it'll be right when they've all talked themselves into still wanting him after all.

msstate7
11-27-2022, 11:04 AM
I've got a few connected Auburn buddies that really like Brian Johnson. His name has been mentioned to me by them a couple different times over the past few weeks.

They've also said (and I know some folks always say this) that if Freeze is the guy they are done with Auburn football.

But keep an eye on Brian Johnson. I know a lot of us liked him but what he's done with Jalen Hurts and his background in college has made him an interesting under the radar guy that knows how to coach the QB position.

Not sure I'd credit johnson over Sirianni on hurts.

And as a state fan, I fully support them going johnson over freeze.

DownwardDawg
11-27-2022, 11:11 AM
Not sure I'd credit johnson over Sirianni on hurts.

And as a state fan, I fully support them going johnson over freeze.

Me too!! I support!!!

CadaverDawg
11-27-2022, 11:36 AM
Johnson would be a good hire, but it would be extremely underwhelming for Auburn fans. No chance they allow Cohen to walk in and drop a turd right out of the gate. They may spend a billion dollars to lure someone in just so Cohen doesn't botch this with the spotlight on them.

I would honestly laugh for about a day straight if they came back and offered Kiffin $12 mil per year at 10 years, and left the confederates spinning in their tears trying to figure out how to hate him again. Would be next level glorious

Really Clark?
11-27-2022, 11:50 AM
Johnson would be a good hire, but it would be extremely underwhelming for Auburn fans. No chance they allow Cohen to walk in and drop a turd right out of the gate. They may spend a billion dollars to lure someone in just so Cohen doesn't botch this with the spotlight on them.

I would honestly laugh for about a day straight if they came back and offered Kiffin $12 mil per year at 10 years, and left the confederates spinning in their tears trying to figure out how to hate him again. Would be next level glorious

This is the actual sticking point I believe between Auburn and Kiffin / Sexton...nobody wants to be stuck with another Jimbo contract. I think Auburn is good with 6-7 years, the UM 8 year deal was a publicity fallacy and already moved to 6 years, which faces problems with state just like the other times they've tried to get those longer contracts signed in the past. I think schools are gun shy going that long in terms.

CaptainObvious
11-27-2022, 12:01 PM
This is the actual sticking point I believe between Auburn and Kiffin / Sexton...nobody wants to be stuck with another Jimbo contract. I think Auburn is good with 6-7 years, the UM 8 year deal was a publicity fallacy and already moved to 6 years, which faces problems with state just like the other times they've tried to get those longer contracts signed in the past. I think schools are gun shy going that long in terms.

A public university in Mississippi can only offer and employee a 4 year contract. So when he signs the papers with Ole Miss it will be for 4 years. How the Confederates figure the structure in the additional 4 years, short of setting some sort of auto rollover from year to year, who knows.

Really Clark?
11-27-2022, 12:05 PM
A public university in Mississippi can only offer and employee a 4 year contract. So when he signs the papers with Ole Miss it will be for 4 years. How the Confederates figure the structure in the additional 4 years, short of setting some sort of auto rollover from year to year, who knows.

I know and they have tried this before for it to be shot down by the state.

Cooterpoot
11-27-2022, 12:15 PM

That would be hilarious. He hated the recruiting side of things. That would be a Joe Judge type hire.
Can't see it happening. AU isn't going to accept that.

LC Dawg
11-27-2022, 12:18 PM
I know and they have tried this before for it to be shot down by the state.

You gotta think the reason Ole Miss hasn't announced Kiffin signing is that Sexton is waiting to see if this is allowed by the state.
It would be hilarious if Kiffin ends up leaving and blames it on Ole Miss for ****ing up the contract offer.

Really Clark?
11-27-2022, 12:25 PM
You gotta think the reason Ole Miss hasn't announced Kiffin signing is that Sexton is waiting to see if this is allowed by the state.
It would be hilarious if Kiffin ends up leaving and blames it on Ole Miss for ****ing up the contract offer.

Could be or he is using it for leverage with another school. I mean Sexton has the majority of the coaches so he really has the best idea of what moves are really happening between schools and coaches. Maybe there is another opportunity for Kiffin somewhere we don't even know yet. Until it's official, nothing is official no matter what the media reports. They are tools for both parties to use as well.

PGHBulldogBG
11-27-2022, 12:33 PM
Jimbo saved his job last night. I don’t really see a bigger opening for Kiffin than Auburn this year. Not a lot of major openings this year and there probably won’t be next year either outside maybe Oklahoma barring a terrible year from Texas. Miami made a mistake not hiring Kiffin. I don’t think Cristobal is the answer there.

confucius say
11-27-2022, 12:34 PM
Could be or he is using it for leverage with another school. I mean Sexton has the majority of the coaches so he really has the best idea of what moves are really happening between schools and coaches. Maybe there is another opportunity for Kiffin somewhere we don't even know yet. Until it's official, nothing is official no matter what the media reports. They are tools for both parties to use as well.

How does sexton not have a conflict of interest when he has two clients up for the same job? I'm guessing he gets them to sign a conflict waiver.

Really Clark?
11-27-2022, 12:42 PM
How does sexton not have a conflict of interest when he has two clients up for the same job? I'm guessing he gets them to sign a conflict waiver.

I mean it's ultimately up to the school who they hire. Both sides will go through him to set things up, schools to gauge who may be interested and coaches to get him to help them. No different than athletes at the same position with the same agent looking at the same team. Although Sexton nearly has a monopoly with coaches.

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 01:16 PM
The lane train is stationed at Om and Auburn is not interested anymore, Auburn didn't think Kiffin was such a hot commodity now as OM does. OM allegedly got Kiffin the 8 year contract he wanted but it is circumventing MS State Law if it holds water, but why would OM care if they are circumventing state law.

Freeze could still be hired if Auburn wanted him but with all the emails the athletic department supposedly received saying they wouldn't be attending football games, supporting the program, etc. it looks highly doubtful that Auburn will go down that road. It's kinda funny it was said that the media contacted some of Auburn's top high school recruits about hiring Freeze and they didn't even know who he was but they knew who Coach Prime was.

MetEdDawg
11-27-2022, 01:18 PM
Here's an out of left field name for Auburn.

What about Clay Helton?

Has Georgia Southern going bowling this year. Played at Auburn from 1990-1992. Has HC experience at a big program and knows this area pretty well.

Would that be looked upon as a bad hire?

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 01:22 PM
Here's an out of left field name for Auburn.

What about Clay Helton?

Has Georgia Southern going bowling this year. Played at Auburn from 1990-1992. Has HC experience at a big program and knows this area pretty well.

Would that be looked upon as a bad hire?

James Franklin is a possible name floating around.

msstate7
11-27-2022, 01:37 PM
James Franklin is a possible name floating around.

That would be a strong hire

Quaoarsking
11-27-2022, 01:39 PM
If Franklin is leaving Penn State, Stanford would be a much more logical destination than Auburn, I think.

msstate7
11-27-2022, 01:41 PM
If Franklin is leaving Penn State, Stanford would be a much more logical destination than Auburn, I think.

I have a hard time seeing auburn pulling that off. I can't squint enough to see Stanford compete with penn st and auburn over a football coach

Quaoarsking
11-27-2022, 01:45 PM
I have a hard time seeing auburn pulling that off. I can't squint enough to see Stanford compete with penn st and auburn over a football coach

I would say that Stanford theoretically has more money than either of those, but I highly doubt the people who have the money care enough about football to make it happen.

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 01:46 PM

I don't know how serious either party would be, but Franklin's name has been mentioned as a possible candidate. I would think Auburn would be very serious if Franklin did show any interest. Like 7 said that would be a strong hire.

msstate7
11-27-2022, 01:52 PM
I would say that Stanford theoretically has more money than either of those, but I highly doubt the people who have the money care enough about football to make it happen.

Pretty sure vandy has more endowment than penn st, and Franklin left for penn st.

Quaoarsking
11-27-2022, 01:53 PM
Pretty sure vandy has more endowment than penn st, and Franklin left for penn st.

Well we know Vanderbilt doesn't care about being good at football. Stanford kinda, a little bit, does. (But probably not enough to pry Penn State's coach away.)

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 01:57 PM

He also had played football at PSU. So that one may be a 0% possibility. His name just came up after the Kiffin and Freeze debacle.

confucius say
11-27-2022, 02:00 PM
I mean it's ultimately up to the school who they hire. Both sides will go through him to set things up, schools to gauge who may be interested and coaches to get him to help them. No different than athletes at the same position with the same agent looking at the same team. Although Sexton nearly has a monopoly with coaches.

Yea but he has a fiduciary duty owed to the client. To promote one client over another is a breach of that. Also, assuming he is an attorney, the Rules of Conduct prevent him from taking a position adverse to one of his clients

Really Clark?
11-27-2022, 02:13 PM
Yea but he has a fiduciary duty owed to the client. To promote one client over another is a breach of that. Also, assuming he is an attorney, the Rules of Conduct prevent him from taking a position adverse to one of his clients

Why are you assuming he does though? Or enough that it has caused suites and loss of clients? He's strong because he doesn't push one over another.

msstate7
11-27-2022, 02:16 PM
I still don't understand why most these coaches need an agent. Seems like once you're established, you basically know what you need in the contract and a normal lawyer could draw it up

DownwardDawg
11-27-2022, 02:26 PM
I still don't understand why most these coaches need an agent. Seems like once you're established, you basically know what you need in the contract and a normal lawyer could draw it up

Man I totally agree!!!

Cowbell
11-27-2022, 02:28 PM
Same with pro football players. A good lawyer should suffice

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 02:30 PM

He never went to law school.

yjnkdawg
11-27-2022, 02:36 PM

Maybe they just want for somebody, who has more expertise, to do the negotiating and dealing for them on a proposed contract to get the best deal. Sexton is not an attorney though.

mo7888
11-27-2022, 03:30 PM
I'm seeing some are saying Cohen spoke with Sonny Dykes after their game and he was interested 🤷*♂️

War Machine Dawg
11-28-2022, 02:13 AM

Glad he's their problem now. Can't wait til he announces his newest "offensive savant" hire he made out of left field to prove he's the smartest AD in college athletics.

Quaoarsking
11-28-2022, 10:50 AM
Is part of the reason why Auburn hasn't announced because they may be bowl-bound after all, or is that completely unrelated?

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Is part of the reason why Auburn hasn't announced because they may be bowl-bound after all, or is that completely unrelated?

They're still choosing between freeze and Kiffin. Still working.

Coach34
11-28-2022, 10:54 AM
They trying to talk Lanning into leaving Oregon now

TrapGame
11-28-2022, 10:54 AM

I think Kiffin thought he had Auburn over a barrel but losing the Egg and looking like a douche may have cost him. Word is Sonny Dykes has entered the Auburn chat.

gtowndawg
11-28-2022, 11:24 AM

A friend of mine worked for Jimmy Sexton for a number of years. His job was to market the client (let's say a Dallas NFL player for example) to local business. So, he would call a Dallas area car dealership and try and work out a deal for a vehicle for the client and in return the player would make three in person showings during the year for the dealer. Again, that's an example. But he worked on deals like that all year for all their clients. So it's not just negotiating a contract and they are done, it's ongoing.

He traveled A TON to try and work on deals and keep clients happy. It was pretty much non stop.

HancockCountyDog
11-28-2022, 01:24 PM

Ask Mark Stoops.

His agent got him an extension because he let it leak that he might be a candidate at AU even after he lost to f@cking Vandy.

HancockCountyDog
11-28-2022, 01:27 PM
I think Kiffin thought he had Auburn over a barrel but losing the Egg and looking like a douche may have cost him. Word is Sonny Dykes has entered the Auburn chat.

They would take him right now.

Word is that he told them yes and then no. That is why AU is scrambling. They thought they had their coach until Friday night/Saturday morning.

To be fair, if you trust Lane Kiffin, you kind of deserve what you get.

confucius say
11-28-2022, 01:35 PM

Word is that he told them yes and then no. That is why AU is scrambling. They thought they had their coach until Friday night/Saturday morning.

This is what Jason Caldwell hinted at too. That auburn thought lane was good to go

Saltydog
11-28-2022, 01:52 PM
They trying to talk Lanning into leaving Oregon now

He should probably ask Bo Nix his thoughts on that........

DownwardDawg
11-28-2022, 01:56 PM

Smells exactly like something ole miss people would make up and put out there. Win the day.

TrapGame
11-28-2022, 02:47 PM

Lane is using the change of heart and his kids as cover for waiting for another shoe to drop. I really think Sexton told him to hold up b/c some other equal or better opportunities were gonna open up.

HancockCountyDog
11-28-2022, 03:28 PM
Smells exactly like something ole miss people would make up and put out there. Win the day.

Well at least on this story, the AU people on multiple sites are reporting this is what happened.

Based on what has happened so far, it is clear AU thought they had a coach. Now maybe it was freezus, but I can't imagine going after freezus over kiffin, but maybe.

HancockCountyDog
11-28-2022, 03:29 PM
Lane is using the change of heart and his kids as cover for waiting for another shoe to drop. I really think Sexton told him to hold up b/c some other equal or better opportunities were gonna open up.

Now that could be going on for sure. Oklahoma, A&M, and Ohio State fans are thoroughly pissed right now.

RocketDawg
11-28-2022, 03:54 PM
Now that could be going on for sure. Oklahoma, A&M, and Ohio State fans are thoroughly pissed right now.

Ohio State's grief is only temporary. The team is 11-1. Granted, they had a poor showing Saturday agains Michigan but still, 11-1 is an outstanding season.

The other two have a right to be upset.

Pancho
11-28-2022, 04:17 PM
Is freeze the salve to heal the auburn wounds?

TrapGame
11-28-2022, 04:47 PM
Is freeze the salve to heal the auburn wounds?

More like the KY Jelly.**