PDA

View Full Version : Kiffin retweeted the Auburn Kick Six video

duncflydawg
11-25-2022, 07:32 PM
OM fans in the comments, telling him to just leave and go fornicate himself.

Biguglyjoe
11-25-2022, 07:42 PM
That dude is just a jackass troll. He did the same thing with LSU in the past. The good news is either Mississippi or Auburn will pay entirely too much for his services.

TrapGame
11-25-2022, 07:46 PM
This guy hasn't learned anything. He's still a petulant child.

And he still hasn't signed that extension that he was supposedly signing yesterday before the game.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2022, 07:49 PM
Remind me again of his best win at OM....

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 07:50 PM
That dude is just a jackass troll. He did the same thing with LSU in the past. The good news is either Mississippi or Auburn will pay entirely too much for his services.

This! He's getting paid and fleecing one of them! This is hilarious! I hope he stays at om now that the fans don't really want him anymore! Big ol narcissist lane!

Goldendawg
11-25-2022, 07:52 PM

Well, I guess KY and their All-World** QB, who gave away the game in Oxford. BTW, he couldn't beat vandy at KY either. Hail State!

Maverick91
11-25-2022, 07:52 PM
Yeah… he is a poopy head!

WhiskeyPirate
11-25-2022, 07:59 PM
The more acrimony there is now with ole Miss fans, just makes it more likely he’s gone. Read their board, many are saying good riddance

Vandownbytheriver
11-25-2022, 08:00 PM
He also called out the reporter at the press conference last night and then tweeted at him again tonight being an ass. Carter needs to tell him to put his damn phone down. At this point the trolling isn't funny anymore, it's a detriment to their program.

TrapGame
11-25-2022, 08:01 PM
Ole Miss has been introduced to the real Lane Kiffin.

Now they don't want him.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 08:06 PM

Now they don't want him.

Right, this is entertaining as heck to watch lane play them like this. Must see tv!

chef dixon
11-25-2022, 08:06 PM
I think it benefits us for him to stay at this point. It's now toxic and will hold them back. I'd hate for them to make a good hire

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 08:08 PM
I think it benefits us for him to stay at this point. It's now toxic and will hold them back. I'd hate for them to make a good hire
Agreed!

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2022, 08:10 PM

Now they don't want him.

Thing is they're exactly alike. Both are arrogant assholes that act like total entitled pieces of shit around you when they're winning (throws headset down during sideline pregame interview) and then bitches and moans and cries like a little spoiled bitch when losing.

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 08:12 PM
Thing is they're exactly alike. Both are arrogant assholes that act like total entitled pieces of shit around you when they're winning (throws headset down during sideline pregame interview) and then bitches and moans and cries like a little spoiled bitch when losing.

They're a match made in hell lol!

chef dixon
11-25-2022, 08:13 PM

Yep. They absolutely cannot handle it. They have completely melted down and embarrassed themselves this week on various social media. A bunch of tweets I think if they read in a month will cringe hard, but then I remember they don't even have that level of self awareness.

Catfish
11-25-2022, 08:13 PM
Yeah… he is a poopy head!

OK, this right here is the post of the week. Rep given!!

msu15
11-25-2022, 08:27 PM
Well, I guess KY and their All-World** QB, who gave away the game in Oxford. BTW, he couldn't beat vandy at KY either. Hail State!

He kicked our ass lol

WhiskeyPirate
11-25-2022, 08:41 PM
Kiffin is starting to melt down in press conferences and pick fights with the media

Bad move

Maverick91
11-25-2022, 08:45 PM
OK, this right here is the post of the week. Rep given!!

Lol thank you!

MetEdDawg
11-25-2022, 08:48 PM
I get the feeling Lane thought maybe he had won enough games and done enough good to not have to deal with this.

This all looks like it caught Lane off guard because honestly the last 2+ years at OM and a good portion of his time at Bama, his image had been repaired some.

But the last week I think he's really caught him off guard and he's reverted back to his true self. Tweeting at reporters, mentioning them in press conferences by name. That's all in the manual of Don't Do This as a Head Coach 101.

PikeDawg15
11-25-2022, 09:03 PM
He?s going to have to apologize to Jon Sokoloff when he gets in the Pine Box Sunday

WhiskeyPirate
11-25-2022, 09:09 PM
Auburn is a pressure cooker and he’s going to struggle the first year or two of a rebuild. The media will be merciless.

Catfish
11-25-2022, 09:16 PM
Auburn is a pressure cooker and he’s going to struggle the first year or two of a rebuild. The media will be merciless.

Auburn's schedule is pretty tough next year.

yjnkdawg
11-25-2022, 09:29 PM
This guy hasn't learned anything. He's still a petulant child.

And he still hasn't signed that extension that he was supposedly signing yesterday before the game.

He's not going to sign that OM extension unless something unforeseen blows up concerning the Auburn job. Sexton and Kiffin have been using OM, in this situation as a safety fall back option and to get the bidding up higher on the Auburn job and then if the Auburn job fell through OM would still be paying a lot of money.

WhiskeyPirate
11-25-2022, 09:32 PM
He's not going to sign that OM extension unless something unforeseen blows up concerning the Auburn job. Sexton and Kiffin have been using OM, in this situation as a safety fall back option and to get the bidding up higher on the Auburn job and then if the Auburn job fell through OM would still be paying a lot of money.

Yep and I think ole miss has had just about enough

For the kind of money they were going to offer Kiffin to stay, they can hire a pretty good coach. You can’t get a elite coach to come to lower/mid tier school like ole miss, but they can get a good coach. Given their history, they will screw up the hire.

yjnkdawg
11-25-2022, 09:34 PM
He?s going to have to apologize to Jon Sokoloff when he gets in the Pine Box Sunday

I don't see that happening on an apology , but in the press conference I don't know if anybody caught this when he was calling Sokoloff out and all but he did say and you may be right.

WhiskeyPirate
11-25-2022, 09:36 PM
I don't see that happening on an apology , but in the press conference I don't know if anybody caught this when he was calling Sokoloff out and all but he did say and you may be right.

Media smells blood in the water. Kiffin is screwing this whole thing up

SailingDawg
11-25-2022, 10:11 PM
He also called out the reporter at the press conference last night and then tweeted at him again tonight being an ass. Carter needs to tell him to put his damn phone down. At this point the trolling isn't funny anymore, it's a detriment to their program.

Freeze was the same way with social media. He would search out his name and reply to people that put him down. Such children.

Cowbell
11-25-2022, 10:20 PM
He kicked our ass lol

No he didn't. Their Oline and running back did

Dawgology
11-25-2022, 11:11 PM
Yeah? he is a poopy head!

I legit lol’d

Todd4State
11-25-2022, 11:53 PM

2021 Egg Bowl

Todd4State
11-25-2022, 11:55 PM
I get the feeling Lane thought maybe he had won enough games and done enough good to not have to deal with this.

This all looks like it caught Lane off guard because honestly the last 2+ years at OM and a good portion of his time at Bama, his image had been repaired some.

But the last week I think he's really caught him off guard and he's reverted back to his true self. Tweeting at reporters, mentioning them in press conferences by name. That's all in the manual of Don't Do This as a Head Coach 101.

It's definitely caught him off guard.

Kiffin never really had a "bad loss" at Ole Miss until last week. He has had like a two and a half year honeymoon. That's unheard of for a coach.

STATEBALLIN
11-26-2022, 12:38 AM
It's definitely caught him off guard.

Kiffin never really had a "bad loss" at Ole Miss until last week. He has had like a two and a half year honeymoon. That's unheard of for a coach.

This right here is it. Kiffin?s teams have looked
Good in losses. That and he?s won the egg bowl both years until yesterday.

msu15
11-26-2022, 03:57 AM
2021 Egg Bowl

You know what, I think you're correct here. I'll take us 2021 on a neutral field over Arkansas 2021 and Tennessee 2021.

dogshiek
11-26-2022, 08:21 AM
Kiffin should tell the umiss fans to pound sand and kick rocks. That always endears the fan base. *******

msstate7
11-26-2022, 08:36 AM

#7 Indiana? They finished #12 after OM beat em

Todd4State
11-26-2022, 08:45 AM

Either way. I think it does more damage to them if he leaves because he will take some players with him. And probably some recruits as well. And with their heavy reliance on the portal it is going to force their next coach to have to hit the portal hard. Not to mention a couple of players like JJ Pegues may declare for the NFL draft and Kiffin leaving probably makes that even more likely.

On top of that their next coach will have to follow up a popular head coach who did as well as they could have ever hoped for up until two weeks ago. And they're going to expect that to continue. All the while inheriting a more difficult schedule and who knows as far as their players go.

99jc
11-26-2022, 09:37 AM
there is no way this ends well for Joey all this turmoil is a glorious thing to watch. as my German friends would say i am experiencing pure Schadenfreude.

for those too lazy to look it up:
Schadenfreude: malicious joy or taking pleasure in the pain of someone else. One experiences schadenfreude when one sees someone receive their just deserts.

Beaver
11-26-2022, 11:49 AM

Lane is currently going off on Jon Sokoloff on Twitter. Acting like a teenager. He can't help himself.