PDA

View Full Version : Any retiring news?

Maverick91
11-25-2022, 02:21 PM
All you folks that said Leach would hang up his hat today. Are the wheels in motion or you guys eating crow?

DownwardDawg
11-25-2022, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure anyone other than Bert Stare said it was happening. A couple others said there were rumors that Leach was considering it. Ol Bert......

KOdawg1
11-25-2022, 02:31 PM
I think Leach has a couple of years left.

Tater
11-25-2022, 02:33 PM
Some posters probably retiring for 8 months because they can't complain about not having the golden egg

Catfish
11-25-2022, 02:39 PM
Some posters probably retiring for 8 months because they can't complain about not having the golden egg

Rep given!!!!!

dawgday166
11-25-2022, 02:39 PM
I'm not sure anyone other than Bert Stare said it was happening. A couple others said there were rumors that Leach was considering it. Ol Bert......

We need to appreciate ole Bert. He spot on every time.

Turfdawg67
11-25-2022, 02:44 PM

Yeah, where is Cadaver, Cooter and Maroonmania(?). I guess they follow the old adage, if you can't say anything shitty, don't say anything at all.

KOdawg1
11-25-2022, 02:46 PM
Yeah, where is Cadaver, Cooter and Maroonmania(?). I guess they follow the old adage, if you can't say anything shitty, don't say anything at all.

Cadaver has been around and admitted he was wrong about a few things.

Really Clark?
11-25-2022, 02:50 PM

Cadaver and Cooter both posted during and after the game last night.

Desoto1967
11-25-2022, 02:52 PM
After a third Egg Bowl loss, I could have seen retirement being considered

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 02:56 PM

Awesome! I can't give you anymore rep!

msu15
11-25-2022, 03:23 PM
Crickets from Coach and stark on this.

Quaoarsking
11-25-2022, 03:24 PM
He's retiring in January 2032 after multiple playoff appearances, 1 title, and 1 Heisman (Parson).

Dawgology
11-25-2022, 03:28 PM
He's retiring in January 2032 after multiple playoff appearances, 1 title, and 1 Heisman (Parson).

You joke…but if Parson is even average mobile he could definitely be considered (probably his sophomore or Junior year)

PikeDawg15
11-25-2022, 03:32 PM
Also my statement that I made weeks ago .

Coach Leach has earned himself another 2 seasons.

He is off the hot seat with that win.

Enjoy this and let?s win the bowl game and hit the portal hard

Ezsoil
11-25-2022, 03:33 PM
They are posting on the Texas A&M boards that it's a serious health issue that will force him to at least take sometime away ...

DownwardDawg
11-25-2022, 03:34 PM
Also my statement that I made weeks ago .

Coach Leach has earned himself another 2 seasons.

He is off the hot seat with that win.

Enjoy this and let?s win the bowl game and hit the portal hard

I agree.

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2022, 03:38 PM
They are posting on the Texas A&M boards that it's a serious health issue that will force him to at least take sometime away ...

Hell, they don't even know whats going on in their own locker room much less ours.

vindastra
11-25-2022, 04:02 PM

This thread is not about Jumbo

Ezsoil
11-25-2022, 04:08 PM
This thread is not about Jumbo

Here is what they said on their free board ...it's much more detailed on their paid side
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3344203

DownwardDawg
11-25-2022, 04:17 PM
Here is what they said on their free board ...it's much more detailed on their paid side
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3344203

This was the rumor on this board last week. It's kinda died down now. I don't think the aggies know anything about Leach.

WhiskeyPirate
11-25-2022, 04:20 PM
This was the rumor on this board last week. It's kinda died down now. I don't think the aggies know anything about Leach.

They are sourcing this based on 1) bozo the clown from elite dawgs 2) Mintzy the ole Miss super fan from bar stool

In other words, made up garbage

Goldendawg
11-25-2022, 04:21 PM
Leach has retired from his losing streak with rival OM. Winning streak started last night. Hail Coach Leach! Hail Team! Hail State!

Ezsoil
11-25-2022, 04:23 PM
Well I think that would be the only reason he would retire ....and with next year's 8 home game schedule and with the number of guys we will have coming back we need the stability he has brought this program.

msudawg1200
11-25-2022, 04:40 PM
Leach isn't going anywhere. That was just our joyous Elitedawgs negative crew doing what they do

yjnkdawg
11-25-2022, 04:44 PM
There is no indication that CML is retiring. Maybe the ones who wanted to fire CML went back to hide under their rock and will stay there and off this board for a couple of years. (we can't be that lucky ).

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 04:54 PM
I've heard from some of the players today. They all said in the team meeting today that Leach has looked and sounded healthier than he has all year. He was able to get more rest after auburn game with etsu coming up and he's feeling much better. Could he still retire? Yes, but the mood of the meeting today was extremely positive and Leach appears to be healthy and re energized. And I will say this for all those who thinks rivalry games don't matter to him, while he and kiffin are friends he hates om and their elitist attitude, cannot stand it! I can't repeat what he said about the school and it's classless fanbase because I don't use that kind of language but just let me say it wasn't nice lol! Leach and Jackie are tight and basically Leach shares Coach Sherrils view of om, "Piss on em"!

Maverick91
11-25-2022, 05:00 PM
I've heard from some of the players today. They all said in the team meeting today that Leach has looked and sounded healthier than he has all year. He was able to get more rest after auburn game with etsu coming up and he's feeling much better. Could he still retire? Yes, but the mood of the meeting today was extremely positive and Leach appears to be healthy and re energized. And I will say this for all those who thinks rivalry games don't matter to him, while he and kiffin are friends he hates om and their elitist attitude, cannot stand it! I can't repeat what he said about the school and it's classless fanbase because I don't use that kind of language but just let me say it wasn't nice lol! Leach and Jackie are tight and basically Leach shares Coach Sherrils view of om, "Piss on em"!

Brother you make me happy every time you type!

TrapGame
11-25-2022, 05:07 PM

That's awesome!

I think we all share the same view and our colorful language would be about the same.

Saltydog
11-25-2022, 05:08 PM

That's good stuff CC......Enjoy some rep.......

Commercecomet24
11-25-2022, 05:08 PM
Brother you make me happy every time you type!

Thanks! I'm certainly not as well connected as others on here but I coached and played(baseball) against a lot of these kids all over the Southeast and my son knows a bunch of them so I get some info here and there. There are so many on here that know way more than i do, Homedawg, IYOK and some others who have pretty much ironclad info. I just share what I can and generally wait until ive verified it a couple times. I also hold some stuff back out if respect for those who share in confidence. Love being a Dawg!

Goldendawg
11-25-2022, 05:17 PM

Wow! Puts the cherry on top from last night! Hail State! Hail Coach Leach! Hail Team! Hail the most loyal, deserving fans in the Country!