PDA

View Full Version : All-22 Footage

Tater
11-25-2022, 10:47 AM
We need to get this board access to some All-22 Footage to point out just how well the play designs actually are and just how much Will ignored open deep to JRob, Ducking, and RaRa.

Shitty Vaught has horrid camera angles and I couldn't accurately see the full play develop.

Is there someone I can just request game film All-22 from the Athletic Department?

Leroy Jenkins
11-25-2022, 10:55 AM
Occasionally ESPN will have those angles on ESPN3 . Best way to watch.

Cowbell
11-25-2022, 11:05 AM
We need to get this board access to some All-22 Footage to point out just how well the play designs actually are and just how much Will ignored open deep to JRob, Ducking, and RaRa.

Shitty Vaught has horrid camera angles and I couldn't accurately see the full play develop.

Is there someone I can just request game film All-22 from the Athletic Department?

It was so bad last night. The play angles would make you think that ESPN thought we were a wishbone team

Mjoelner34
11-25-2022, 11:12 AM

I have that view in the Scoreboard Club and have seen this for 3 years. You can see everything up there. Just like last week when everybody on here was busting on Robertson about the int when Thomas actually ran the wrong route and he knew it.