PDA

View Full Version : Does K.Carter pull Kiffen new contract now?

Op4isabitch
11-25-2022, 08:07 AM
If Kiffen isn?t going to the plains, does Keith Carter take that new contract and tear it up and burn it?
Or is Mississippi stuck laying that guy 9 mil ( or whatever stupid number ) per year?

Their NIL is going to help with better players but Kiffen isn?t the next coming of Saban.

basedog
11-25-2022, 08:13 AM
LOL, probably want but I would! After the drama Kiffin displayed with toying the extension and he and Sexton laughing about negotiations with both Auburn and Ole Dixie, they both deserve nothing from both schools! GTHOM!!!!!!!!!

msstate7
11-25-2022, 08:13 AM
If carter does that over one game, he's an idiot. OM is a couple plays from being 6-6, and they're a couple plays from being 10-2. Last night would change nothing for me if I were carter

basedog
11-25-2022, 08:19 AM
If carter does that over one game, he's an idiot. OM is a couple plays from being 6-6, and they're a couple plays from being 10-2. Last night would change nothing for me if I were carter

LOL, woooof**

Pancho
11-25-2022, 08:22 AM
he needs to stay there. he acts just like all of em do anyways.

Maroonthirteen
11-25-2022, 08:31 AM
he needs to stay there. he acts just like all of em do anyways.

My thoughts too. He is the quintessential OM frat boy. Perfect fit fit, persona and all.

However.... Only Carter knows who he has lined up to replace him. If anyone.... If you have a good candidate, I'd let him walk. I think Jimbo, Mel Tucker and Kiffin loses 4 of last 5 proves no coach is worth 12M a year. At least not worth bankrupting your football program. (I'm assuming that's the price. Rumor is auburn offered $75 over 6).

msstate7
11-25-2022, 08:34 AM
LOL, woooof**

If he was worth the contract yesterday, he's worth the contract today. Making a huge decision like that over essentially a missed 2-pt conversion is pretty rash, eh?

basedog
11-25-2022, 08:34 AM
Kiffin would be crazy to stay now imo! Get out and take the money while you are hot, it want get much better if any now for Kiffin.

Cowbell
11-25-2022, 08:49 AM
To think Kiffin is still not a good coach today is ridiculous. Hate the bears all you want but at the end of the day if you appreciate football and understand the game, you have to admit he has way overachieved there.

smootness
11-25-2022, 08:50 AM
Kiffin is gone

basedog
11-25-2022, 08:58 AM
If he was worth the contract yesterday, he's worth the contract today. Making a huge decision like that over essentially a missed 2-pt conversion is pretty rash, eh?

I'm just saying I would leave if I was Kiffin. I understand about commitments and contract talks, IF Carter was pissed that contract was offered to KIffin to sign and he didn't, I'd be really pissed.

msstate7
11-25-2022, 09:05 AM
Kiffin is gone

Yep, but if he wanted to stay, you let him if your OM. Last night didn't wear out the invitation

msstate7
11-25-2022, 09:05 AM
I'm just saying I would leave if I was Kiffin. I understand about commitments and contract talks, IF Carter was pissed that contract was offered to KIffin to sign and he didn't, I'd be really pissed.

Gotcha. Kiffin is gone imo

Ari Gold
11-25-2022, 09:06 AM
If Kiffen isn?t going to the plains, does Keith Carter take that new contract and tear it up and burn it?
Or is Mississippi stuck laying that guy 9 mil ( or whatever stupid number ) per year?

Their NIL is going to help with better players but Kiffen isn?t the next coming of Saban.

They are going to have to use most of that NIL money on Lane to keep him ..
But he is more than likely gone.. and please screw this hire up. That place isn’t going to be the best gig to walk into after Lane leaves and the dumpster fire that could follow